The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 am

Sam would grow out of that stage eventually.

Deren's eyes got wide as he looked up at his mom who was bathing him. " Aaaaaaa" he yelled at her and laughed grabbing her hand "ohhhmmmm" he squealed.

Damien laughed, " He gets so excited over you." he chuckled and put his arm around Kim's waist watching Deren.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 am

Kimberly laughed when she saw her son grab at her hand with both of his little hands. She smiled and tousled his hair (he already had so much!) "Oh, hunny." she laughed, looking up at Damien and then kissed his cheek. She knew that he was tickled to have a son, especially one as happy and as cute as Deren.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 am

Damien had been thrilled when she told him she was pregnant. Everyone on his cell phone contacts got updated pictures of Kim's belly. And now everyone got updated on Deren's latest adventures of his diaper days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 am

Once Kimberly had finished washing Deren she picked him up out of the sink and toweled him off. "What a happy baby!" she cooed, putting a diaper on him, and then a sky blue onesie. Once she had finished fastening the onesie she then brought Deren to his baby swing and placed him in there so that she could focus on making everyone lunch.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 am

Damien smiled and waved at Deren from his swing and Deren squealed loudly kicking his feet. Damien chuckled as he went back into the kitchen and pulled Kim to him and held her by the waist to his waist and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 am

Kimberly had been looking for a pot in the cabinets to boil the pasta with and gasped when she felt Damien's hands around her waist as he pulled her to him. She giggled softly and smiled when he pulled her in, kissing him back lovingly. They were living a happy life together and she was happy that he had come into her life those two years ago.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 am

Damien smiled and put his arm around her waist and his hand into hers and danced with her to a silent music, " I remeber dancing the night away with you on our reception." he smiled, " Looking into your eyes knowing those were the eyes that saw me as I really am and loved me anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:13 am

Kimberly smiled and brushed some hair from his eyes. She remembered when they had married in the middle of senior year, surpring a lot of people. Kissing his lips once more, she nodded her head and smiled. "I remember too, my love." she murmured happily. They hadn't really had a honeymoon until the end of the year, though his father had booked them a hotel suite.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:15 am

" One of the most happiest days of my life." He smiled kissing her lovingly. " I will always love you, Kimmy. Always."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 am

Kimberly smiled. "I love you too, Damien." she whispered softly, kissing him once more. Eventually she pulled herself away from him to prepare them some lunch. She was tired from looking after Deren so she was just preparing something simple, some macaroni and cheese for them and then some formula for little Deren.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 am

Damien wanted to relax Kim from her mommy duties. So after lunch when Deren was asleep Damien was going to give her some excitment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:31 am

Kimberly set the table once the macaroni was finished, and then went to get Deren so that she could feed him first. She sang softly to him while she breast fed him, holding him tenderly to her. A tired sigh passed from her lips and she smiled once he had finished eating. Yawning tiredly to herself she then went to eat her own lunch.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:45 am

Damien sat down with her and ate lunch. He looked over to her and smiled gently and put his hand on her thigh. His thumb rubbed against her inner thigh slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:47 am

Kimberly was just minding her own business and eating her lunch when she felt his hand on her thigh. She blushed briefly and smiled at him shyly before going back to eating. Soon, however, she felt his thumb rubbing against her thigh. A gasp passed her lips and she looked at him with widened eyes. "W-what are you doing, Dear?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 am

" Nothing love." he smiled. His thumb knew which spots to get her arroused on her thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 am

"I-it doesn't feel like nothing...!" she blushed deeply, and placed down her fork. She placed her hand over his on her thigh, and breathed in. He always liked to tease her like this- somehow she was never angry with him. Breathing in, she sighed as he touched her, deciding not to move his hand as she had originally planned to do.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:29 pm

He just wanted her to feel good. He ran his hand further up her thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 am

By now lunch was far from her mind and it almost felt as if she hadn't eaten anything. It felt like she had butterflies in her stomach and her heart was beating erratically. While Damien had tried to relief her from her motherly stress quite a few times she had actually been turning him down a lot. She knew that he wanted to relax her but also that he was also frustrated as well.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 pm

damien was starting to give up. He tried everything and he wasn't suceeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 pm

(What do you mean?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:08 am

( sorry i misread that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 am

(Well could you post or possibly edit it?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 pm

( yes yes of coruse)

Damien rubbed her thigh more easing his hand closer and closer to her womanly areas. " I miss having making love to you." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Kimberly's face was flushed and she let out a small cry as she felt his fingers running against the front of her panties. "I-I see..." she whispered, breathing in sharply. Now that she thought about it, it had been a while since they had last enjoyoed one another physically. "I have missed it too..." she blushed, looking at him with shy eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 am

Damien smiled as he ran his fingers across her womanly area " Then lets go make love"

Last edited by TheLonelyRaven on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next