The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 pm

He growled at her and tugged at her gown with his teeth winking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Lizzy blushed deeply and actually found herself covering up with her hands when he tugged off her gown so quickly and forcefully. "Woah..." she breathed, her face flushed a bright red. "Why haven't you ever done anything like that before?" He had already tossed the mint green hospital gown to the floor and she knew she wouldn't see it again for a while.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm

" because I'm bringing excitment back into the bedroom" he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Lizzy nodded her head, her body feeling cold from the hospital air conditioner. "Can you bring some heat in the bedroom too?" she shivered, tugging his body closer to her. She was starting to get goosebumps on her skin and it was hard to be any kind of sexy when you were freezing.

(I guess we move this to pm?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm

( yeah you do it this time)

Marcus undressed real fast and he brought the blankets over them as he straddled her hips once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Lizzy lay beside Marcus breathing heavily roughly two hours later. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing and she tugged the thin hospital blanket over her fragile body to hid her nakidness. "Do you think," she started, looking over at him and propping herself up on an elbow, "that the hospital will make us pay for the stains on the sheets? Or will they assume that they are just the stains from giving birth?" Though obviously the hospital would have changed any stained sheets from before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:00 am

"i think they will know its sperm not birth fluid." he said, "I'll pay for it no problem"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Lizzy sighed softly and blushed. "It's more of their reaction and questioning to how it got there that I'm worried about." she mumbled, nuzzling into his warm body. It was one thing to pay for new sheets but another for the doctors to realize that they had sex in the hospital bed. Oh, well. She would climb that hill when she got to it and hope there weren't any trolls on the other side.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:10 am

" I could just wipe the spots where there some stains. They won't know then. Just say you sweat alot in the night" he shrugged. " They can't say much about that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

The next morning Lizzy was showered and ready to go back home with Marcus and their child. Her parents had already come to visit for a second time and had planned to make a dinner for the two new parents that night. As she did her hair up in a pony tail she glanced back over at the bed with a guilty look on her face. The nurses had changed the sheets without words though she personally wondered if they had burned the old ones.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Darrick was trying to get his wife arrousedwhen they had arrived home from the 2nd visit.

Marcus was holding the baby carrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

(Why is everyone horny?! XD)

Once the doctor had given them the ok to leave Lizzy was out the door with Marcus and Emmett. She insisted on driving home, feeling refreshed as oposed to the day before and also because the thought of sitting around like a vegetable made her feel sick to her stomach. Once they pulled up she looked over at Emmett and smiled. "Home sweet home."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:56 pm

( XD)

Emmett looked around and cooed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:11 pm

(x3 First Marcus and Lizzy, then RYAN and Lizzy and now this XDDD)
Lizzy chuckled as she took the baby carrier out of the back seat and then walked into the house. She started to give Emmett a tour of the house evn though he was probably tired and didn't understand what she was saying. "The living room, the kitchen, upstairs... and your nursery." She chuckled, walking into the light green painted room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 am

Marcus shook his head when she decided to give him a tour. He was tired and didn't really feel like making a huge meal and he was sure she didn't feel like it either so he ordered pizza and he got on his playstation 3 and got a netflix movie picked out. Marcus went upstairs and got into comfy clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:09 am

Lizzy was a little miffed with Marcus for this. Yes, it was silly that she was taking Emmett on a tour of the house when he would probably forget it all by the time he woke up from the nap she had put him down to but it was still the first time he was seeing the house. Was it so wrong of her to have wanted it to be special for the little guy? Walking out of his nursery she sighed softly to herself, a small smile on her face and then closed the door.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 am

Marcus didn't think it was silly he was just tired. He could only imagin her exhaustion which was why he was getting a nice relaxing evening set up for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:25 am

Lizzy eventually made her way to the bedroom after a good ten minutes of just standing outside of Emmett's nursery and thinking about how different things were just a year ago. A tired sigh passed her lips as she laid down on the bed, taking her shoes off with her feet and slumping deeply into the bed. She really was exhausted even if she didn't want to show it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:36 am

Marcus waited for her. He closed his eyes and yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Around two hours later like clockwork Lizzy was awoken by the sound of Emmett wailing away in his crib. Groaning softly and brushing some hair out of her eyes she got up from the bed and slipped on her robe before going to check on Emmett. It had started to snow outside, she saw as she walked passed a window to Emmett's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:17 pm

marcus was a little ticked she didn't come down to cuddle wiht him or eat pizza. He was sleeping on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 pm

(I thought he was in the bedroom 0-0)
Once Lizzy had finished tending to Emmett she looked over to the stair case and wondered if Marcus was down there. He hadn't been in bed before when she had been sleeping. Had he been waiting for her? Sighing softly, she walked down the steps, cringing at the creaking step that she always hit at the bottom of the staircase. "Marcus?" she called out, walking into the living room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:41 pm

( No. He ordered pizza and got a movie off of netflix off of his ps3)

Marcus was asleep still. Cold pizza on the coffee table. It was uneaten. Netflix was still on the tv screen from the ps3. He had waited for her till he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Lizzy sighed softly seeing the red glow from the TV of the Netflix logo. Walking in she considered turning on a lamp before shaking her head and sitting down on the love seat across from the couch Marcus was sitting on. The smell of cold pizza filled her lungs and she looked guiltily at the coffee table where the opened pizza box lay, still intact.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Marcus yawned softly and stretched. " ugh... my neck." he winced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next