The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:24 pm

She almost cooed- he was like a kicked puppy! She chuckled and took his hand and walked him to her car even though he was only a little younger than her. "I normally stop by the Starbucks before going to school first." she said, putting on her seat belt and then driving off when he did the same.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 am

" You can still stop... don't mind me..." he said gently. " I'm grateful for the ride." Sam folded his hands and huddled close to himself. He was slightly cold but he would warm up in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 pm

She noticed this, though she kept it to herself until she reached the Starbucks. "I'll only be five minutes," she said, getting out of the car and closing it. A little while later she left the cafe with a cup of coffee in one hand and a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie in the other. "For you," she said, smiling. "It seems like you're having a bit of an off morning so I thought that'd cheer you up." Normally she'd gotten the cookie for herself every morning but she didn't mind giving it up for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm

" y-you didn't have to." he said gently and a little flushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 pm

She laughed softly as she placed it in his hands and then took a sip from her coffee. "Aww, truth be told I normally get it for myself. But I'm starting to get fat." she pouted a bit and then placed her coffee in the cupholder. "So no harm done!" He was a nice kid and she was starting to remember why she had liked coming to his house so much when she was litte, not just to see his older sister.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:32 am

" Oh you're not fat." he said shyly. " Not at all... you're... a pretty woman with the right bodily accents?" he found his voice cracked and his face turned to a dark beet color. " I'm sorry V///////V " he hide his face with the cookie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Despite herself Meghan blushed a bit at the unexpected compliment. While being a bookworm she was known for her snappy wit and comments though hardly anyone ever said anything in response to them, let alone any that had discredited her looks. "... thank you." she said quietly. For the rest of the ride the radio was on, some Lady Gaga song blaring that she unconsciously was mouthing the words to to get her mind off of what he had said.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm

He found her very attractive but he wouldn't have an ounce of luck with an older woman. He was young and dwebish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:27 pm

It wasn't that Meghan thought that she was ugly, per say. It was more that she thought compared to all of the other girls who she went to school with she wasn't anything special. Those girls looked like they rolled out of bed gorgeous whereas she had to get up every morning and pick out just the right outfit, straighten her hair, put on make up... all while being an honor student. Once they finally reached the school parking lot she stopped the car and offered him a small smile before wishing him a good day and then offering to drive him home after school if he wanted, that she would wait until 2:55.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

" Um sure thanks. That be great" he said shyly. " You have a good day too.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 pm

For a second she almost leaned over and hugged him like she saw so many people do in the hallways, friends or couples. But her mind reasoned that this was not a good idea and she quickly stopped herself and only nodded and said that she would see him later that afternoon, grabbing her coffee. He was only a freshman, why was she getting her panties in a bunch over him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Sam was just a freshman and he didn't expect anyone to be interested in him. He shoved his hands in his pockets and went off to class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:07 pm

He has a nice smile, she thought to herself as she finished taking down the bio notes on the board. Yawning a bit she looked over to the clock and saw that it was almost lunch period. The school had started a new schedule system this year where all of the students had lunch at the same time and could eat at various places in the building while seniors had off campus priveldges. Up until now things seemed alright with the occasional messy classroom or too that happened very rarely.

Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Sam put his books in his locker and he walked to the lunch room. He sighed as he got in the long line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:50 pm

At the beginning of the year Megahn had eaten into the cafeteria until finally being kicked out by the cooler kids. She then had moved on to the library which also became too full. Now she was eating alone in one of the English classrooms reading a paperback book. Meghan did have friends, the problem was just that while they tried so hard at first to connect with her she pushed them away with her ambition and study habits.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Eventually he got his food and escaped to the confines of the math room across where she was in English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Things were just starting to get interesting in her book when the door slammed open and a couple came in, making out and hardly noticing her. "U-um, excuse me!" she cried, her cheeks pink as she stood up. "What do you think you're doing?!" But the boy only waved her off and she unwilling left the room and sighed, deciding to just eat in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:43 am

Sam ate his food bored out of his mind. He was right infront of the door with a bored look on his face as he ate his green beans. He hated the first day of highschool. He hated highschool in general. Everyday he was either picked on or yelled at or whatever. He also hated the fact that his parents made him get braces. Teeth were meant to be used for eating. So what if he would have the smile of some star. It was so cosmetically money draining. His skin was getting better. He was using proactive and he had less zits now. Maybe 3 to 4 but that was way more managable than 10. He sighed. Maybe he should start working out or running or something to build some sort of muscle mass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:13 pm

After being stepped on for the fifth or sixth time she finally gave up and went into the math classroom, annoyed and flusted. She didn't even notice that anyone was in the room. She placed down her things and then walked over to the window and opened out, the cold air blowing against her, making her hair fly. She stood there for a while, trying to relax before removing her sweater in favor of the shortsleeved shirt underneath.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:13 pm

sam watched her quietly though he didn't want to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:23 pm

She breathed in softly and smiled. They had the seen the last of snow weeks ago and spring was starting to arrive, small flower buds just ready to open. Brushing some hair from her eyes she turned and then let out a small cry seeing Sam. "S-sam!" she cried, holding her sweater to her chest, despite the fact that the shorter shirt wasn't revealing.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 pm

" Um.... sorry?" sam said. He was there long before she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

She breathed in softly and shook her head. "N-no. There's nothing to be sorry about." Walking back over to where she had placed down her things she pllaced the sweater on the back of the chair and looked back at him thoughtfully. "I didn't realize anyone was in here. I'm sorry if you wanted to be alone, I'll leave right away." She didn't know why she had been so shy just seconds before but it was time for her to act like her usual self, smart and planning. She had just been flustered by the PDA that was going on just across the hallway, though it was out of her system now.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:36 pm

" you don't have to leave" he shrugged. " butter than eating alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 pm

She offered him a small smile and then opened her lunch box where must of her lunch was untouched. Taking out the small ziplock container she opened it revealing sushi and then reached for her chopsticks. Looking back over at Sam wondered why he was making so many appearances in her life today. She liked his company but still didn't know him enough to really come up with any conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next