The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Upon A Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Her eyes grew wide as he told her about this new place. Marry who they want? Live where they want? Work where they wanted? "Huh. Really?" she questioned. It sounded very free, and almost dangerous or anarchy-like to her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:29 pm

"Yeah," he shrugged and took a drink of his coke, ordering their food when the waitress came back.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:35 pm

"In my days, I don't think any of that would've been allowed" she admitted. I mean, she was marrying this guy because her parents told her to, even though she was getting to like him more and more. She was used to the idea, and she now assumed he probably wasn't. It must be really weird for him, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:43 pm

He looked up at her. "You look a bit trouble. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:47 pm

"Well" she started, then stopped. "It's just, I hope you learn to like me, becuase I'd hate for you to have to marry me and not like me, since you're used to choosing" she said, looking down at the table while she spoke. It was said that her true love would wake her, and even though he didn't know her well, she hoped that he would truely love her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:56 pm

"That's another reason why I'm taking you home," he told her. "To get to know you," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 pm

"Sounds like a fine plan to me" she said with a smile. She wouldn't mind getting to know him. It was better than sitting around the castle, trying to get ready for the wedding. She still couldn't believe he actually managed to convince her parents to let her go to his home for a while.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 pm

He smiled as their food came and took his burger in his hands, taking a bite. "Delicious," he said after he swallowed.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Kallie watched him take a bite first, so she'd be sure of the proper way to eat it, and then also took a bite. "Yum" she agreed fullheartedly, after swallowing. "Thank you for the delicious meal" she said with a smile. She then took another drink of her cola, still bubbly as ever.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:47 pm

He chuckled. "Not a problem. I'm planning on taking a plane home tonight, so don't eat too much - it'll make you sick."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:08 pm

"A plane?" she questioned. "That must be a mode of transportation, correct? Is it maybe a type of boat?" She figured it wold be best to ask now then to have to find out later. "And I will try to keep a check on my intake f food" she said with a smile. She normally didn't eat much, but he wouldn't know that, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:42 pm

"A plane is a mode of transportation, yes. But it flies in the air - it doesn't sail on the ocean," he told her, watching her reaction.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:20 pm

"It.. flies?" she said, incredulity in her voice. "Like a bird?" She was confused now. How could they do this? Was a plane a bird? Was it something else? This world was truely strange if things that weren't alive could now fly, and hold at least 2 people while doing so!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 pm

He chuckled softly. "It doesn't flap its wings. It has wheels on the bottom of it, and when it goes fast enough, it lifts up into the air and you can fly it. People take planes all the time for business and vacations."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Kallie stared at him for a moment, wondering if he was serious or just messing with her. Huh. He seemed to be serious. Even so, it sounded impossible. "I'll believe it when I see it" she said firmly, not wanting to be the fool who believed him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:32 pm

He chuckled. "Alright. Are you done? We should get our plane tickets and head back to your place to let them know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:23 pm

"Yes, I am finished" she said, and set her napkin down by her plate before she stood. It would be interesting to seehow her parents took to her flying to his country, since she could hardly believe such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 pm

"Alright," he smiled and lead her to the front so he could pay, then walked out with her, calling for a taxi.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:40 pm

"We're going to ride in one?" she questioned, her eyes growing a bit big. The had acknoweldged the fact that they were there, been she had never thought of actually riding in one! She had to tell herself to think of it as something fun, not something scary and new.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:55 pm

"The airport is too far to walk," he told her. "We'll take one tonight, too. Don't worry - it's perfectly safe."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:07 pm

"Okay" she said hesitantly, and got into the taxi when the one he wanted came about. It was pretty comfy inside for the most part, and there was another person in there too. He was in the front and she figured he was going to control it for them.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:29 pm

"Airport, please," he told the taxi driver as he sat down and closed the door behind him. "Yes," he said and began driving.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Kallie took a hold on Sean's hand when the driver began driving. Things seemed to zip by as the guy drove. It was pretty cool. They passed by many buildings and people, and she found herself smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Sean chuckled softly and held onto her hand, letting go when they got to the airport. He paid the taxi driver and got out with her, going inside, holding her hand so she didn't get lost. "Two tickets for Saint Louis, United States," he told the woman at the counter. She nodded and punched some keys. "The only flight is tonight at eight o'clock." "That's fine," he said and pulled out his credit card, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Kallie gazed around at all the people busy bustling around. Most of them had big suitcases or seemd to by walking with purpose. She kept her hand in his, so she wouldn't get herself lost here anyhow. She stayed quiet as he paid for the tickets, not wanting to bring too much attention to herself or say the wrong thing around people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Dream
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next