The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Upon A Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:31 pm

[you need a passport to exit the country. to get a passport, you need a social security number. for the sake of the rp, we're going to ignore these things. lmao]

Sean thanked the woman as he took their tickets, leading Kallie back outside to call a different taxi to take them back to town.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 pm

(( Very Happy way to beat the the system ))

Kallie gave the lady a smile and followed after Sean tot eh new Taxi. She could get used to this, she told herself. Some of these things made life alot easier.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Sean got out near her kingdom and got out, walking back into the castle, following her back to where her parents were. "We got our ride to my home all set to leave tonight," he told the king and queen. "We'll be back sometime soon. A few weeks or so."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Kallie stood next to him, happy to be there. She was going to leave the country, and he said they could actually get back in a few weeks? Normally it would take that time at least just to get to another country. A nearby one. She nodded along with what he said, not sure what she could add to it.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:13 pm

[skip to when they get to his house?]
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

((Yep))

The trip was pretty short. The United States was evern stranger than what Europe had become. Kallie got out of the taxi and looked up at Sean's house. "What if they don't like me?" she questioned, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Sean smiled at her. "Don't worry. It'll be fine," he told her as he lead her inside his house. "I'm home," he called, looking around at the empty house. "I guess they're still at work," he sighed when he got no reply. "Whatever. Here, I'll show you to the room you'll be staying in. Right across the hall from mine," he lead her to the guest bedroom and opened the door. The bed was already made with fresh sheets and pillow cases.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:51 am

"Thankyou!" she said, and gave him a big hug. She didn't really have anything to put in the room, but it looked nice the way it was. Of course it was as nice as her room, but it was brighter and seemed to be big enough for her. There was a big black box, and she wondered what they used it for, but saved that question for later. "So, they aren't home yet? Is there anything I should be sure to say or not say in the presence of you parents?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

He chuckled and hugged her back. "Not a problem. It's nothing, really. I guess my parents are working late again. Let's hold off oh telling them that you're a princess, okay? And come to me for any questions you have on new things you're not sure of."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 pm

"Okay, I'll be sure to do that.." she said with a smile. Kallie glanced around at her surroundings again. Huh, lots of things that should be covered in time, though she figured she probably shouldn't ask his parents many questions about the technology, just Sean. "What do you want to do till they get back?" she questioned. She wasn't sure what they did for fun here. From what she could tell, he didn't have any servants or even horses.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm

"Well, I'm sure you've got plenty of questions about what a lot of things are. You can start asking them if you want."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:24 pm

She thought for a moment and then started dragging him through the house. First she came to the big black box with a front of glass. "What's this?" she questioned first. She could already see in her line of sight many more things she would have to question him about.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm

"It's a TV. You watch it. Here," he picked up the remote and turned it on. The history channel was on, talking about Native Americans.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Kallie jumped away from it quickly when it turned on, then looked at it curiously. "Huh. TV. Like a puppet show only better..." she said slowly, watching it. There were little people inside on voices coming from the box. Alot like a puppet show. But like a puppet show done by a sick magician that used real people as puppets. "Well...." She walked around the room for a moment before spoting something ticking on the wall. That wasn't important at the moment, as she figured it didn't do much. She wandered around till she came to the kitchen. Now that was full of strange devices. "Hmm.. what is any of this? I recognize the tables, chairs, counters, but most of the rest of the stuff I'm a bit lost on.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:40 pm

He chuckled, watching her and following her. "That's a clock. It tells time," he told her when she looked up at it. "Like a more accurate sundial." He followed her into the kitchen and nodded to the appliances. "Coffee maker, can-opener, stove, microwave, refrigerator, iced-tea maker, toaster," he listed.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

"Hmm.." Kallie turned around and looked up and over at him. "Is there anything I'm missing that I should know about?" she questioned curiously. She didn't want to act too strange around his parents, and she really wanted to learn about this new world.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:37 pm

He nodded and grabbed a pen and piece of paper, writing down his number. "If you're ever home without me here and need to know something, call this number. All you have to do is push these numbers in order, then the green button on the phone, and you can talk to me."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:38 pm

"Thanks" she said with a smile. She took the number and though for a moment about what to do with it. She then discovered one of her pockets and stuck it in there. Surely it'd be safe there. Of course, it made her a little scared, or maybe sad, that she wouldn't be able to be with him all the time. Of course she already kind of figured that, but didn't want to think about it before. He was the only one in this new world she really felt comfortable talking to.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:48 pm

He chuckled and continued giving her a tour of the house. "This is the bathroom. Bathtub is where you take a bath, toilet is where you relieve yourself, wash your hands and brush your teeth in the sink. Oh, we gotta go out and get you a toothbrush and a few other things. More clothes, too. You wanna go now," he asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm

"I would love to" she said with a smile. She could finally get out and see what the new world was like in the United States, because she had never been there before and only got to see it through the windows of the taxi on the way to his house. Maybe she could learn to act a little more normal.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Sean smiled and offered her his hand. "Let's go, then. We can take my car."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:13 pm

"You actually have one?" she questioned with big eyes. She took the offered hand and walked with him to the car. She wondered if she'd need to sit in the back while he drove? Was he going to driver or did he have a driver, like before?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 pm

He chuckled. "Yep. You can ride in the front seat next to me. C'mon," he took her hand gently and lead her tot he garage. "This is called the garage. It's where we keep our cars and tools. This is my car," he opened the passenger side door. "And this is where you sit. I sit on the other side," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 pm

"Thankyou" she said with a smile, sliding into the seat. It was pretty comfy, actually. The view was alot better in the front too, she discovered. And there was a bit more leg room.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:47 pm

He smiled and closed the door behind her and went to get in the driver's seat. "You've got to put your seat belt on. That's this thing," he said, pulling out his and buckling it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Dream
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next