The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Upon A Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Her smile brightened at this idea. Not only would she get to know this guy beforehand with this plan he was offering, she would also get to stay with him! In the new world! This idea seemed preferable to her, compared to the last one. "That would be wonderful! May I father?" she asked. "I would love to.. 'go out' with Sean before we marry" she said, her eyes alight at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:52 pm

The king thought a moment. "I believe that does sound acceptable," he agreed. "Though, I also believe that all of us shall begin to understand the new world."

"Hold on a sec, sir," Sean grimaced. "I can't show all of the people here - there's way too many of you."

"Then call upon your king and perhaps he will be gracious enough to show us."

"We don't have a king-"

"No king!?"

"No monarchs, but we do have a ruler. He's called the president. We vote for who we want to rule us," he explained

"How odd..."

Sean shrugged and sighed, thinking a moment. "I'll be back soon. I'm gonna go get some clothes that would fit Kallie so she doesn't stick out too much," he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:00 pm

"You promise you will be back?" she said, hoping he really would come back. "Can I not come with you?" she questioned. Surely he would need her measurements at least, she thought. Unless they had come up with something that could do that instantly too?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:13 pm

He thought a moment. "Well... you might fit into my clothes..." he shrugged the book bag off of his shoulder. He brought an extra pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 pm

"Okay!" she said, brightening up again. "I can try them." She wasn't sure how well they fit, and hadn't ever worn guys' clothes before. It would be interesting. She waited patiently for him to get the clothes out of his bag. This was going to be an adventure for sure.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 pm

He pulled them out of his bag and handed them to her. "Do you know how to put on guys' clothes," he asked warily.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 pm

"Not entirely" she admitted. "None the less, I'm sure my dress maids will help me, though I'm sure I can't bring them with me. They'll just have to show me how to do it myself" she said with a smile. "I'll be right back" she said, and after a curtsie, she went off to find her private quarters. She came back a few mutes later feeling quite odd in men's clothing. She had a string tied around her waist to keep the pants up, and the T-shirt was really quite loose on her. "I'm ready" she said, walking over to him. She felt funny, but she figured it was at least comfortable. She had on a pair of her own shoes, a pair that was more or less flat.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 pm

He nodded. "You have to stay right next to me. And don't touch anything or talk to anyone," he told her. "I'll do the talking. We'll be back by sundown," he promised the king and queen and looked at the princess. "How do we get out of the castle," he asked, feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:11 pm

She couldn't help but smile at his question. "I shall show you" she said, nodding a goodbye to her parents. She led him to the front entrance with ease. "Here is the way out.." She opened the door, and and stepped out curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:54 pm

He nodded and followed her, then took the lead, leading them back towards the current France. "We're gonna get you... maybe four or five outfits here. We'll get more when we head back to the States.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:25 pm

"The States?" she questioned, and then stopped and stared when they got to current France. There were big things zooming across the little road. "Oh my" she said quietly, and then tried not to look too shocked when she saw more of them. She continued walking with him, but stared all around her as she went. This was like walking inm a new world for her. It was both scary and exciting.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm

"The United States of America. That's the country my home is in," he explained.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 am

"How fitting. A new country to go with a new world" she said with a smile. The government seemed different too. How strange. "So, where are we going to find these clothes you spoke of? That will lend me a hand in fitting in here?" she questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 am

"A clothes store. Preferably a cheap one," he answered her. "We're in France right now. Their clothes are pretty expensive. The ones where I live are cheaper," he explained.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:43 pm

"I see" she said, and she could tell this was going to take some getting used to. She was really quite nervous. She would have brought some of her own money, but she figured that would seem strange in this new world. They probably didn't take the same kind anymore. She allowed her eyes to gaze at all that could be gazed at, and tried not to talk too much. She was brewing with questions, but was taught it was impolite to bombard someone with so many.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm

He spotted a cheaper-looking store and walked in with her. "Remember, act like you can hear, but can't talk," he whispered to her. He walked up to one of the clerks. "Hello, I'd like to buy her some clothes," he told her, using the best French he could, in case she didn't speak English. The woman chuckled and answered in English: "What kind of clothes are you looking for, monsieur?" He looked relieved that she spoke English. "Some casual clothes. I don't know her size, and she doesn't speak. I thought I'd be inappropriate for me to help her," he smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Kallie just smiled, trying not to say anything. It would be hard to remember that she couldn't talk. She listened to the conversation and made sure to pay attention. She of course understood what both of them were saying. She let her attention wander just a little to glance at some of the nearby clothes. She wasn't even sure how to tell which were boys clothes and which were for girls.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:37 pm

"Que. Come with me," she smiled at Kallie. "We will get you very cute clothes, no?"
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Kallie smiled and nodded, following the lady and sending a look over her shoulder at Sean. She was nervous walking away form him. He was the only thing she really knew int his strange world, and she didn't even know him that well.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 pm

"I'll be sitting right over there," he told her, pointing to the couch in front of the dressing rooms. He walked towards them, flopping down onto the couch and glancing over at them every now and then.

The clerk looked at Kallie, then started flipping through the clothes on the rack, and grabbed some around the size that Kallie seemed to be. "These look like they would fit. We will have you try them on," she smiled and led her to the dressing room, opening a door for her. Here you are. I wait here for you, yes?"
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:55 pm

She nodded, smiling weakly. She went into the dressing room and tried on a pair a pants and a t-shirt. They fit her loosely, but better than Sean's clothes had fit her. She walk out of the dressing room a little tentively. She wasn't sure how they were supposed to fit, and she could say anything, so she stood and waited for any comments.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm

"They are a little big. A size down should fit fine," the clerk smiled and went to go get the next size down. She came back and handed the pair to her. "I can put them back on the hanger for you," she offered.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 pm

She nodded and smiled. Kallie went back into the little room and tried on the clothes that had been handed to her. It fit her like a glove. She walked back out with the clothes that fit weird and showed the clothes that seemed to fit better.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm

The clerk smiled. "Excellent. I'll take the ones that didn't fit back to the rack. Do you wish for a jacket as well," she asked and looked to Sean as well. Sean nodded. "That might be best," he agreed. "I will be right back," the woman smiled and went on her way.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Kallie wasn't sure if she should change back into the other clothes or leave these on. Since she wasn't suspposed to be able to talk, she decided to go back in and change out of them, just in case. She came back out with them folded over her arm, since she couldn't quite get them back on the hangers right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Dream
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next