The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Upon A Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 pm

While the woman was finding a jacket that would look best with the close that had fit her, Sean got up and walked to her. "Let me help," he said and put the clothes back on their hangers. "Like this," he showed her with a smile. The clerk got back and showed them the jacket. "How is this? Or a different style?" Sean nodded. "That's fine," he smiled and thanked her for her help, then got another couple of shirts for her, then headed to the checkout, leading Kallie along as he went.

"Is this it," the cashier asked. "Yes, ma'am, it is," Sean said, pulling out his parents credit card from his wallet. They'd given it to him to shop with while he was gone.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Kallie smiled brightly, letting her eyes examine the little card. If that was money not, her money definitely would have been no good here. She would have to be sure to thank him when they left. She was teeming with energy, and couldn't wait to find out what else was out there in the new world.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Once the transaction was done, Sean took the bag and the card, pocketing his wallet again, and thanked the ladies, leading Kallie out of the shop. "We can get you changed in one of the restaurants. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 pm

"Thankyou!" she said, giving him a hug after they had exited the shop. She thought about going to this restaraunt. She had kind of heard of those, or could at least guess what they may be. Places to eat. "Am I allowed to speak at the restaraunt?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm

He chuckled and gave her a small hug in return. "You can talk quietly," he allowed with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 pm

She grinned and walked next to him easily enough, though she was still distracted often with the things passing by. "I must ask- what are those things that are passing by us? With the wheels that look a bit strange?" she questioned. They looked a little like carraiges, but were alot faster, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:09 pm

"You mean the cars? That's how we get from place to place. A lot faster than horses."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 pm

"I see" she said, watching them zip by. They were indeed fast, and they seemed to held plenty of people. Kallie watched people walk by also, all seeming comfortable in their clothes. Some wore what she would classify as guys clothes, while others wore skirts that were really quite short.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:01 pm

"So, what do you think of my world," he asked quietly with a chuckle as they walked into a restaurant he'd gone to the previous day.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:07 pm

"I find it strange" she admitted. "The building are all quite tall. Everything is much more advanced, and the way things are done isalmost completely different from what I'm accustomed to. It'll take me awhile to get used to.." She walked into the restaraunt with him and wondered what they would eat. Was the food already prepared? Would they wait a long period of time? Plenty of people were already eating, so she figured they already had things made.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:10 pm

He chuckled. "Where I live, the buildings aren't this tall, or as close together. It's much more calm where I live," he told her. "Much quieter. That's the way I like it." He asked the waitress for a table for two and followed her to an empty table, holding out Kallie's chair, then sat down in his own.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 pm

"That's good" she said with a smile. She took the offered chair and sat down. "Would you like me to change clothes before or after we eat?" she questioned. It was best to ask him, since she wasn't sure what was expected of her in this new world.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:24 pm

"Whenever you want," he said, ordering a coke as the waitress asked what they'd like to drink.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:30 pm

"Then I think it best to do so now" she said with a smile. "And I think I'd like a coke also" she told the waitress. "Thankyou." She took the clothes, eventually found the bathroom, and change. The clothes fit alot better, and it made her feel like she fit in alot better withthem on. She came back out with his clothes in the bag when the waitress brought the drinks out.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 pm

She knows what a coke is, he asked himself in thought and waited patiently for her to come back. "Thank you," he told the waitress. "We still need a couple of minutes to figure out what we're going to have."

"Alright. I'll come back in a couple minutes to check up on you," she smiled and walked off to another table.

He smiled at her. "Girls clothes definitely suit you better than guys clothes," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:40 pm

"Thanks" she said with a smile, then studied her drink for a moment. "This isn't alcohol, is it?" she questioned uneasily. She wasn't sure what it had been in the first place, but since he had ordered it, it must be okay, right?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm

He laughed. "No, it's soda. It's carbonated, though. Might make your eyes water."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 pm

She smiled a little sheepishly and then took a sip. Her eyes grew a little big. "Oh wow, strange. But it does taste good..." She took another sip, and savored the taste.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 pm

He smiled. "I'm glad you like it. What kind of food are you used to eating? I can almost guarantee it will be better here."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Kallie had to think about that for a moment. "Salad. And... turkey, or ham. Soup. Let me think.... Sometimes I have fish, but not often. Rolls, of course. There are many things I eat." she said, not sure if she could name everything she was used to eating. She always had a great variety of food, though she wasn't always sure what it was. Even so, it was always tested by the royal taster, she thought he was called.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:22 am

"What are you favorite things to eat," he asked curiously. "They have salads here, and soup, and burgers, and some seafood."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:10 pm

"Hmm" she said aloud in thought. She didn't remember ever having a burger, though it was possible that she had had one nfore and just didn't remember the name of it? "I think I'd like to try a burger" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:13 pm

He smiled. "Alright. I'm gonna have one, myself."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:15 pm

"That sounds wonderful" she said with a smile. "So, tell me, what else is this new country like?" she questioned. "The United States, I mean.." She at least knew this country, but a whole new country would be hard to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 pm

"Well, you can marry who you want, as long as you're not related. You can work as whatever you want, even start your own business. Go where you want, when you want. Live where you want, as long as the land isn't protected."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Dream   Once Upon A Dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Dream
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next