The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 pm

[well! XD]

Her body moved as close as it could to his as she drank, her need growing. She could feel his, too. She wasn't aware of anyone else in the van, just him.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Matthew gulped, doing his best in not letting out any noises. "Just drink your fill..your eyesight can't go.." he muttered, his lips quivering. He knew that if Lucan can hold off on feeding at all for days at a time, he can most definitely hold off on feeding from Jasmine or giving in.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:57 pm

She drank her fill and licked his wound. Her eyesight had been restored, but she was terribly, terribly frustrated. She groaned, more like pouted, as she hugged him, her body wanting her mate.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Matthew grunted, licking his wrist and whatever blood had dripped from his lips. She wasn't the only one frustrated, but he didn't show it. "Your sight?" he asked, his voice deep as he looked down on her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:03 pm

"I can see clear now," she nodded, trying to ignore her body's want. She'd noticed everyone else who was staring, and now she was hiding her face, red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Matthew grunted, looking at the women especially. "Don't act like deers caught in the headlights! You all ain't that innocent when you feed either." he hissed, not out of anger but annoyance. Lucan only snickered. He was feeling better but obviously even Gabrielle blushed and hid her face in her lover's arms. Matthew muttered about how women are so touchy and after looking to see if there was light outside, he was delighted that there was none and instead took to going outside of the van, just to sit down and cool off.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Jasmine went outside with her mate, deciding it was too awkward to be in the van after feeding from his vein. She looked up at the sky, leaning against the van. "You can see the stars so clearly here," she murmured. "I've never seen so many."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm

"Heh..yeah. I've only been alive a few decades, barely a few compared to the other gen ones...but it's been a while since I've seen a clear sky like this." Matthew said softly, staring at the sky and holding her hand almost naturally.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 pm

She smiled and held onto his hand, just looking up at the stars and relaxing, laying her head on his arm.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Matthew held his head over hers and sighed. "Sorry about the display back there..but I guess your sight was more important than the others." he chuckled, kissing her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 pm

"It's okay," she chuckled, nuzzling him. "I understand. I hope you know that means I'm gonna have to get revenge now, right," she smirked up at him, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Matthew rolled his eyes, smirking. "Babe, out here? Really? You strike me as the "only in bed" kind of girl." he grinned, making jokes at her as he grabbed both hands and kissed them.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

"Who said I wanted to do it out here," she chuckled, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Matthew grunted and looked away. He huffed and crossed his arms. "Eh..then I don't know what teasing you speak of." he mumbled, rolling his eyes and enjoying the playful nature between them.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his neck and nipping at it playfully. "Really, now?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Matthew growled quietly, closing his eyes. "Yes, really. You little minx." he mumbled, sucking in his breath.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm

She grinned and kissed his jaw, then his lips. "I'm a minx, huh? How so," she asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Matthew whined quietly, not liking what she was doing to him. "What you're doing right now is exactly the reason." he chuckled, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 pm

She chuckled. "And what exactly am I doing to you, love," she murmured, her lips moving against his.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Matthew growled, nipping at her lips. "Something you shouldn't be doing.." he muttered, taking her hand and placing it to where his aching need made itself known.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:57 pm

"I told you it was payback," she grinned evilly, still teasing him as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Matthew chuckled, kissing back and pinning her hands behind her back with one hand, smirking. "Uhuh, which is why I love this vampire side of me. Strong enough to hold a minx back." he smirked, winking as he looked over her. "Hm...should I just strip you and then let go and run inside or..no?" he debated, rubbing his chin with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:03 pm

She laughed, shaking her head. "No, you should definitely not do that," she said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Matthew let go, hugging her instead and nuzzling her neck. To think that maybe when all the dust settles and they can be in peace and perhaps even have a family was a goal he aimed for. He couldn't wait. "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:17 pm

She smiled and held him as he held her. "I love you, too, Matthew," she murmured, meaning it with every inch of her soul. Now he truly was the only thing she had. Her aunt had died when Marek had died, their connection being cut due to Marek's death. She was only thankful she hadn't had to face her personally. Otherwise she would have broken down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next