The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Darrick freed his hand from one breast that was as tight as it was goin to get as he ran his hand down her body slowly as he pressed his clothed bulging groin area against her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Darrick was never the kind of man to force his needs and wants on to another person. He liked to make sure that Carmella was fully pleased before he even brought any attention to his own sexual needs. As he began to press his bulge gainst her waist, Carmella groaned and arched her back up in pleasure. She grumbeled feeling his shirt seperating them, and began to hastily pull at his shirt, wanting it off of him as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:24 am

Darrick felt pleasure from pressing agasint her. When she tugged at his shirt he helped her take it off and soon it too was on the floor. Darrick began to kiss down her body so slowly as if he was taking his time tasting everything that was upon her so smooth feminine skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Carmella and Darrick had a conciderably healthy love life despite having a set of six year old twins and a year old baby girl. They certainly had not been vanilla lovers stuck to the confines of their bedroom. They had made love in various different parts of the house. It was new for them to be together in the woodshed. It was a good thing that the twins were at kindergarten and that Clover was taking her nap.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Darrick had made part of the the woodshed into a little living room area with a couch and tv for the kdis if they wanted to be with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Carmella sighed contently against Darrick's chest. She was happy with their life. The two were now fully dressed and laying together on the small couch in the corner. It was a bit cold so they were nuzzeled together (though they would have been cuddeling together even if it had been boiling hot. "I love you, Darrick." she murmured happily.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:21 pm

" I love you too" he murmered kissing her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 pm

The days went on happily and Carmella was over her depression and feelings of worthlessness. Before they had even realized it, Christmas Eve was just around the corner. It had been almost three weeks since Carmella had concidered running away from home. All this time the small life inside of her had continued to grow without her even knowing that it was there. She had skipped her period, though, so she was starting to get worried.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Darrick was wrapping up presents and getting everything ready for christmas and was too busy to noticed his wife's health condition though he didn't keep track of her womanly cycles anyhow. He didn't even notice her getting sick due to the fact he slept in the woodshed somenights when he needed to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Carmella rested a hand to her cheek. Was it possible that she was pregnant once more. Resting her hand on her belly, she could hardly feel any hardness. Sighing gently, she decided to at least talk to Darrick about it. Walking into the kitchen she took a seat at the table and then looked over at him. "Darrick, we need to talk about something."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 pm

"hmm what is it" he said making tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:03 pm

"I think... I think I'm pregnant." Carmella said softly. There. Now it was out in the open. There was a possiblity that she was pregnant and they needed to look into it right away. "I'm going to go out and get a pregnancy test." she added, getting up from the table. Carmella knew that Darrick was going to put up a fight since it was still snowing really hard.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 pm

"Its bad out Carmella. wait till the morning" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:18 pm

"I'd feel a lot more comfortable if I got this done now." she argued, grabbing her coat from the coat rack. Yes, she was being a bit stubborn, but she couldn't help it. It would kill her waiting until the morning to find out if she was pregnant. "Besides, it might still be snowing in the morning. What are you afraid of? I'm great at driving."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 pm

" Carmella its really bad out. Please wait." Darrick said looking at her, " YOu may be great at driving but its still snowing out and its bad. the roads are bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

"If I wait any longer than they will only get worse." she shot back, shaking her head. "We already have chains on the tires. I'll be fine." she said softly, sighing. Brushing some hair out of her eyes, she looked for the keys to her car in the dish that they kept in the living room. "I'm not going to be stupid and drive into a car or something."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:39 pm

" I never said you were stupid. But you going out in this storm is stupid" he said, ' Why can't you wait like normal people?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 pm

"You just called me stupid right there!" Carmella shot back, shaking her head. "Darrick, there is a really good possibility that I'm pregnant and I would really like to know. If you let me go now then there's a better chance of me getting home before the roads are really icey. Sighing gently, she brushed her black hair from her eyes. "Why can't you understand?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 pm

" Why can't you be patient!" Darrick spat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:56 pm

"Why can't you understand!" Carmella cried. "It's easy for you to say, 'Be patient! Be patient!'" Her little body had begun to shake as she spoke. "Because you aren't the one who is carrying a baby!" she was close to crying; she was really emotional at the moment. "And the worst part is I don't even know if I am or not! Not knowing is terrible!"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm

" FINE GO" Darrick walked out of the house and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Carmella let out a weak sob and buried her face against her hands. Why did they have to fight like this? Why? Sinking down to the floor, she pulled her knees to her chest and cried deeply, her shoulders shaking every now and then. She hated fighting with Darrick. It was very late into the night when she finally calmed down. The children were tucked in and she was sitting in a rocking chair near the fire.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Darrick walked in with a bag. The pregnancy test. He walked up to her, " Hunny....I don't like fighting..I'm sorry" he said softly. He had on a Santa hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Carmella looked up at him, sniffeling softly. He looked like he had white hair due to all of the glistening snow clinging. It would be like Darrick to end up going out to get her what she had wanted in the first place and to do it in such an adorable way as well. She couldn't help but laugh softly, and got up to her feet. "It's alright, Mr. Santa Claus." she said softly, taking the bag and then placing it down on the rocking chair. She smiled softly at him and gently reached up to brush some hair from his eyes. There was a small piece of mistletoe hanging from the archway. Blushing softly, she pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Damien had snuck down the stairs only to find his mom kissing.....O_O SANTA?!

Darrick kissed her back gently, " I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next