The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Carmella nodded her head, looking down tenderly at the baby girl. "Aren't they?" she whispered. "Such a beautiful green, and so big and emotional." It was hard to believe that the little girl had inherited her beautiful eyes from her. Carmella had never thought much about her eyes before, always having wished that they were a regular color like brown. She chuckled softly as the little girl reached for her black hair. "As if you don't have enough hair yourself." she cooed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Darrick smiled softly, " Hey cutie.." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:23 pm

The small baby looked quizzically at the blonde man before her, though it was not very long before a wide smile spread out on her face, and she happily reached for his hair and nommed on it. She was a very happy and trusting baby, a personality trait that would follow her as she grew older. Cooing at the blonde man, she brielfy looked over at Charles and reached her hand out for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:25 am

Charles looked at her sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:16 am

This broke the little girl's heart and she started to cry loudly. Since the day of her birth she had hardly been able to see her mother due to all of her mother's work. When Carmella was frozen in time, the little girl shared the same fate soon after. It had been her father who had found her when she had awoken. At the tender age of a year old, she was used to her father and not her mother. As the baby cried, she reached out her hands for Charles's, as if she could pull him closer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:36 am

Charles pulled something from his neck and handed it to Carmella " give this to her when she's older. " he said gently. It was a necklace with a wolf that was carved out of smoothed stone.

" I love you." Charles said to her and kissed the little's girl's cheek. " Daddy has to go. He can't keep you out there in the woods. Its too dangerous. I don't want to see you get hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 am

Carmella held the necklace in her hand, then stone of the wolf smooth and cold against her palm. "Please take care of yourself, Charles." she murmured softly. For a brief moment, it was like things had been before she had met Darrick. It was like they were a family again. Carmella looked down at Clover, and gently brushed her hair out of her eyes, trying to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

" take care" he said gently and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:10 am

Clover wailed loudly and uncontrollably. Years after this she would have issues with her father, feeling that he had abandoned her. This years would be hard on everyone, for it was hard to argue from either side. With a soft sigh, Carmella closed the door, and asked Darrick to hold Clover so that she could prepare a bottle for her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 am

Darrick held Clover " shh" he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am

Clover sniffled and buried her face against his shirt. She was only six months old (having been Five months old when ehr father found her and awoken her), and could not understand why her father had left her. What was wrong with her? She was considerably smart. She knew how to say a few words, and was absolutely adorable. Why didn't he want her anymore? "Daddy, daddy, daddy." she weeped.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 am

Darrick held her and rocked her gently. " its ok little one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:40 am

Clover cried for a little longer, but was eventually soothed. She looked up at the blonde stranger, and wondered if he was her new daddy now. Reaching for his long blonde hair, she held it in her hand, and then looked at him thoughtfully. He was different from her daddy in a lot of ways. Would it be possible for her to adapt?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 am

Darrick went and laid on the couch and put her on his chest. This always seemed to calm Lizzy when she had been a baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:42 am

Clover blinked being placed on his chest and looked at him with her big emerald green eyes. "Kupo?" she gasped softly, looking curiously at Darrick. Closing her eyes, she was silent for a few minutes before opening them once more. "Kupo!" she gasped happily, finally at least a little relaxed now that she was getting a handle on things.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 am

He smiled gently and stroked her hair gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Clover yawned softly and then closed her eyes. Within a few minutes she was off to a peaceful sleep. When Carmella finally returned back to the living room, she smiled seeing Darrick with Clover. "She really likes you." she murmured softly, nuzzeling his cheek. Taking the baby in her arms, she cradled her tenderly and then smiled when the little girl woke up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:29 pm

"Maybe I'm good at dad things" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Carmella smiled and nodded her head. "I think so, too." Placing the bottle into the baby's mouth, she swayed back and forth gently to continue to soothe her. By now Lizzy had started to creep down the staircase, looking curiously at her mother and father. Seeing the little red haired girl, she felt a pit of jealously in her stomache.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 am

Damien was trying to look over Lizzy's shoulder. " Liz what they doin?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:16 pm

"We've been replaced with a new baby." Lizzy whispered, her voice shaking. "They don't want us anymore." And with that, she sadly turned away and started to walk up the staircase. They had a new little girl. Why in the world would they want her? She was six! That was ancient! Especially when compared to the mass of red hair that her mother was cradeling.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:58 am

" That's not true Lizzy! I'm sure Mom and Dad love us!" Damien said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:50 pm

"How can they love us now that they have a new baby?" Lizzy asked sadly. "They replaced me. They don't want me anymore. The might still want you, but not me. There's a new little girl." She was very hard and couldn't understand where there was another little girl that her father was cradeling and taking care of.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Darrick noticed thier children. " Carmella." he flicked his eyes tot he stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Carmella looked over to the staircase and smiled seeing the twins looking curiously from the banister. "Hey, guys." she said, walking towards them. "There is someone over here who would like to meet you." she said softly, letting them both see Clover. The little girl smiled at them both, and softly tugged at Damien's hair.

A wail passed Lizzy's lips and she sped up the stairs. Why did she have to be so cute?! Of course she was being replaced! They had gotten a cuter, prettier little girl. They would never want her anymore now. She was too much of a plain, unadorable little girl. Her little body shook as she ran into her room and threw herself upon her bed, crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next