The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ Empty
PostSubject: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Just reply where we left off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:46 am

Alright, love.

Lizzy didn't care if whether or not it seemed silly to be competetive. This was where she differed from Damien. While Damien was a go-with-the-flow kind of guy, she was someone who once she was very passionate and exctied about soemthing, she could never let it go.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:58 am

Damien looked over and saw a diner. " How bout th is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:20 pm

(Oh, that is so mean X3)
Carmella paused to look at the diner that Damien had pointed out. "Oh! This looks like a nice place." Carmella said, smiling softly. "Alright, Damien. We'll eat over here."

Lizzy sighed softly. Even when he wasn't trying he still managed to beat her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 pm

( I know ) XD

" up mommy?" Damien asked holding his arms up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:55 pm

(And so Lizzy's budding resentment for Damien began.)
Carmella chuckled, "Of course, Sweetie." she said, happily picking him up. She offered her hand to Lizzy, not wanting her to feel left out. She couldn't pick the both of them up. The least she could do was hold the both of their hands.

Lizzy took it, though she felt hurt that she hadn't found a diner when she had been the one looking for it, and Damien hadn't. Life really wasn't fair sometimes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:50 pm

" Lizzy can have the desert mommy." Damien said. " She deserves it since she looked way harder then I did."

( And here is Damien's kind heart.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:30 am

(Aww I love you)
Lizzy looked up to smile softly at him. "Thank you, Damien." she said softly. It was no wonder that he was her best friend. He was so nice to her.

Carmella smiled softly. She was proud of her son. "Alright, Sweetheart. If that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 am

Even when he grew up to be the player he would still be kind to Lizzy even though Lizzy would hate him. Damien would leave twinkies and little cupcakes in Lizzy's locker. Damien just had a huge heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Walking into the diner, Carmella waited for a waitress to come seat them, and then asked for two booster seats. She chuckled as Lizzy pouted being placed into her, and once the waitress left compalined that the booster seat hurt her butt.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Damien didn't complain bout it. He didn't find anything wrong with the seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:44 pm

It wasn't a really whiny complaint. The plastic booster seat felt weird compared to the phonebooks that her and Damien normally sat on while at the kitchen table. She would eventually get used to it.

Sighing softly, Lizzy looked down at the Kiddy Menu, which she was partly able to read. "Hmm," she said softly, looking down at the few options that she could read.

Last edited by EpicFaerieTale on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 am

Damien wiggled his toes. He was wearing little flip flops. He would just get chicken strips and fries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 am

When Lizzy finally picked what she wanted to eat, the waitress walked over and started to take down everyone's orders. Once she was finished, she smiled softly (though it was mostly aimed at Darrick), and then walked off.

Carmella raised a brow at this, and unconsciously searched for Darrick's hand under the table.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Darrick had his hand on his knee. He didn't notice the waitress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:32 pm

She didn't appreciate people oggling her husband so openly. Yes, she knew that Darrick was a highly attractive man (Which was only intesified due to him being a vampire), but the fact that they were so shameless about checking him out was what really bothered her. Some people had no manners at all.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Darrick didn't notice his beauty or the fact that people oogled him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Just like he didn't notice when men oggled his wife. Carmella picked up one of the crayons from the small box that the waitress had given both Lizzy and Damien, and started to help her daughter color in the picture on her kiddy menu.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:50 pm

He did notice.

Damien coloured on Darrick's place mat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:48 pm

If he did notice, he sure didn't show it.

Carmella chuckled as Lizzy colored the eyes of the cartoon character red, and then made angel wings with blue crayon. She was so cute!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Damien made a black ball with cartoony eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:09 am

Carmella paused to thoughtfully look at her son's picture. "What is this supposed to be, Sweetie?" she asked, pointing to the black ball with eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 pm

" A Sootball" He smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Carmella laughed softly. "A sootball?" she asked, brushing some of her black hair out of her eyes. "How did you come up with that idea?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:47 am

" I dunno" Damien shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next