The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 pm

After Carmella had left the school (after finally getting both of the twins to calm down and stop crying), she began to drive back home. Clover had already fallen asleep, and Carmella knew that she would be out for at least an hour or so. As she walked into the house she briefly glanced at the woodshed, and then shrugged her shoulders, wondering what Darrick was doing in there.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Darrick sighed softly as he took a piece of wood and just started to carve as he sung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj6DXl0IbWE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Once Carmella had switched Clover from her car seat to her crib she decided it would be best to go and see Darrick in the woodshed. The table had already been cleared, and she decided that this had been Darrick's doing. Smiling softly, she then walked out of the house and to the wood shed. Carmella paused hearing her husband sing and sighed dreamily.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:17 pm

He sighed softly when he finished and close dhis eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Carmella clapped admiringly and walked into the woodshed. "Amazing." she murmured softly, walking over to Darrick. She still felt pretty crummy about leaving the twins at the school when she knew that they would have rather stayed at home with her. Sighing gently, she rested her head on his shoulder. "It was so hard to leave them, you know?" Despite this, though, she knew that she'd had to. The twins had started kindergarten late; it was already December.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 am

" Of course, they're your babies" he said gently kissing her cheek. " I know it was hard. I'm sorry I wasn't there but I don't think I was i n the right state to be going to drop them off. I was inaproprate and I didn't want thier teacher to think that about us." he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Carmella sighed gently, and then looked softly at her husband. It felt nice to be close to him like this, even if there was nothing sensual about it. Before yesterday, it had been a while since they had last loved. She had nearly forgotten the feel of his strong body, and the way he smelled when they had finished making love. Gently brushing some hair from his eyes, she kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Darrick kissed her back gently and stroked her cheek with his finger tips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:24 pm

"Darrick..." Carmella breathed softly against his lips. A soft sigh of utter happiness and pleasure passed her lips. How had she been so lucky to be blessed with a husband like him? Gently wrapping her arms around him, she brought him just a little bit closer to her. How had she ever thought that she would be happier by leaving him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 am

Darrick smiled softly in the kiss andfrench kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Carmella carefully moved back and took a seat a top of the work table, far from his tools. Darrick was so tall, there had literally been times where she had needed to take a step stool so that she could get up and kiss him. Breathing gently against his lips, she sighed and continued to kiss him deeply. "My Darrick..." She murmured, her voice a soft caress in his ear.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:17 pm

My Carmella" he said as he ran his hands over her thighs slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Carmella gasped gently feeling his warm hand against her thighs. She had dressed in a thin, cotton dress and already she could feel his lusty hands creeping underneath the fabric. For a brief minute she allowed herself to think back to her teasing him earlier in the morning, asking if he had wanted another passionate moment like they had shared the night before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:25 pm

The answer was yes. He did. He nipped her neck as his hands ran along her thighs, unknowing of the life inside of her at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Carmella was just as oblivious to the child growing inside of her as Darrick was. Of course when she would later find out she would be happy for it would be one more thing to bind her and Darrick together. Groaning softly against his chest, she wrapped her thin legs around him and pressed his body close to her own. It felt so good to be with him like this.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Darrick breathed out heavily as they got closer. He started to nip at her neck and bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Carmella gasped softly and cried out his name in his ear. The kind of passion and pleasure that he gave her made her so incredibly happy. "Darrick.." she groaned, hissing sensually in his ear. They were meant to be together, there were hardly any factors out there that would say other wise. Running her hands down his back, she groaned.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:03 pm

' Yes?" he breahted out as his hands escaped to under her shirt and were finding their way to her nipples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:07 pm

As Darrick began to push her blue cotton dress upwards, she gasped deeply. "Oh, my!" she cried out, her head going back as his masculine hands inched up towards her chest. As they skimmed across the soft mounds of her breasts, she felt a slight tightening in her nipples, as well as a dampness forming inbetween her legs. "D-don't stop...!" she gasped.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Darrick started to knead her nipples slowly and teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:46 pm

A gasp passed from Carmella's pink lips and she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. "Oh, my..." she murmured weakly, her body melting against his touch. The feel of his hands rubbing against the delicate buds that topped each of her breasts caused her to shudder and sigh with pleasure. Darrick always knew where and how she needed to be touched.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Darrick loved how she reacted to his touch. It made him feel so alive to know that he was her pleasure. Darrick pulled her closer to his waist leaning her down onto the table getting ontop of her with gentle vampire ease. With a fast motion her shirt and bra were floating down to the floor and his hands started to knead her hardening nipples pinching them ever so slightly till they were so tight and aroused. He lowered his head to them and started to use his tounge in a way where it flickered her hard beaded nipple as his masculine hand carresed her other breast and his forefinger and thumb messaged the nipple of the other breast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Carmella gasped softly as she was pressed down on to the work table, the feel of Darrick's weight still on top of her. He had put most of his weight into his hands so that he wouldn't hurt her. It wasn't long before he had pulled the cotton dress over her head, as well as her bra. A gasp of pleasure passed her lips as he began to tweak her nipples, soon placing his lips down and enclosing them around the tender bud. "Ooh, Darrick!" she cried against his blonde hair, her hands pressing against his back to bring him closer. She felt the liquid heat and pleasure forming inside of her, as well as the desire to be one with her husband once more.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Darrick knew this was one of the more faster methods to make his wife hot for him though he never took her fast. He worked her up thinking she would be one with him right then and there but then he would go back to teasing her body. It was always the best way to get his wife to really enjoy the physical love aspect whenever he entered her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Carmella writhed underneath the warmth of Darrick's large, masculine frame. "Oh...!" she groaned, her arms wrapping around his body as she was brought closer to him. Darrick was never greedy or quick; He always needed to make sure that she was at her immense peaks of pleasure before he took the final step and finally joined their bodies together and made them one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next