The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:30 am

Dawson frenched her back deeply his hands caressing her torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 am

She groaned gently against his lips, the feeling of his hands just beneath her breasts, caressing her making her go insane. Ruby was feeling things that were not familiar to her, though she was happy that it was Dawson touching her like this and making her feel like this. Moving her hands up she then gently entangled her fingers in his soft, cornsilk blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:42 am

Dawson never touched a girl like this so he was feeling intense feelings. He gently straddled her rubbing on her more to ease the throbbing in his bulged groin in his pants, though this wasn't relieving him as he hoped it was making him hornier. He kissed down her neck and collar bone with great passion. his hands were sliding under her shirt caressing her hardening nipples through her bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 am

Even if Dawson wasn't experienced with touching a girl like this, it wasn't exactly as if Ruby could stop him and tell him that he was doing it wrong. Everything felt good to her, especially being so close to him. When his inexperienced hands slid underneath her shirt and began to caress her tender nipples, a cry passed her lips and she arched her back in pleasure. It felt so nice. As his hips rubbed against her own, she moved with him. His kisses against her neck left her feelinbg very hot and excited.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 am

Dawson wasn't sure she would want him to stop. He didn't want to force her to do anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 am

Ruby knew that she wasn't ready for sex just yet, but she didn't want to stop. There was such an aching inside her body and she wanted him to soothe it. As he continued to rub on her, she cried out gently for him, her hands running down his back. Her mind felt a bit hazy and she felt as if she were slipping away from the real world. "Dawson," she cried out. "You feel so good..." she breathed in.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 am

" You do too, Ruby." he breathed out heavily. He wanted to make her feel good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Ruby yawned softly and reached for her quilt which she carefully tugged over them. For not the first time that night she thanked God for giving them the house for that one night. They were both eighteen and while Ruby didn't know about Dawson, she knew that she personally was not experienced in this area. Now was the time for her to learn about the beauty and art of love making and sensuality. To enjoy romance when she was young and in love.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Dawson was inexperianced too but he knew one thing; to trust his heart and the body doesn't lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Ruby thought back to the clothes they had left downstairs which were their two shirts and her bra. It would be funny to see what would happen if someone was to arrive home and see them, though she was thankful that such a thing was not about to happen. Yawning softly she closed her eyes. It wasn't too long before she fell asleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Dawson was peacefully asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:06 pm

When Ruby awoke it was early in the morning. The sun was coming in faintly through the sheer curtains and she tiredly rubbed at the sleep in her eyes. Looking down at Dawson she smiled and gently kissed his cheek. Getting up from the bed she collected their clothes, tossing hers in the hamper and folding Dawson's. After looking at him one last time she walked into the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Dawson yawned and opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Ruby stepped into the shower and turned on the water, groaning softly as the warm water hit her body. As the water cleansed her off the sweat and memories of the night before she stared vacantly at the white porcilean. This was Heaven, though it still didn't compare to the night before. Once she had finished showering she reached for a towel and walked out into her bedroom to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm

He finally woke up and yawned. " mmm" He stretched out on the bed and opened his eyes. He looked around her room quietly. He smiled and turned over and put his face into her pillow , it smelled like her. He smiled cuddling it happily. Last night had been one of the best nights in his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 am

Ruby stepped out of the bathroom and smiled seeing Dawson moving about on her bed. She laughed when she saw him cuddle into her pillow and then walked over to her dresser. She had already put on her undergarments and was now selecting the shirt and pants that she was going to wear. "Did you sleep alright?" she asked softly, looking over to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm

" I slept great" he smiled over at her admiring her curves and lush red hair. " If I wouldn't have know better I'd say cupid hit me hard last night." He breathed in her scent on her pillow and yawned. Dawson got up and stretched his nude body, " Mind if I shower?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:44 pm

A tired sigh passed from Ruby's lips as she pulled her shirt on and then looked over at Dawson. She chuckled as he started to stretch in her bed, though a part of her seemed to stiffen as she watched his muscles tighten, as if ready to spring like a lion in heat. It brought a blush to her cheek, though she happily agreed to letting him use her shower. "Go right on ahead, Darlin'." She smiled. "I'll make us both breakfast." And with that she slid on her jeans and left her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:12 pm

" Ok " he smiled. He got up and went inot her bathroom to shower. he noticed there was only girl shower gels and etc. Oh well. He didn't mind smelling like a big fruit or something vanilla-ee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:16 pm

While Ruby was conciderably tired after the interesting night from before she wanted to prepare a nice breakfast for Dawson. She knew better than to make something overly elaborate like a four course breakfast but didn't want to give him something as cold and uncaring as cold cereal. After making some eggs for the both of them she waited patiently for him, visualizing the night before in her head.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Dawson came out and got dressed with what he had upstairs. Jeans, boxers, and socks. He walked downstairs shirtless and he picked up the shirt on the couch and pulled it on. " Smells good" He commented as he walked into the kitchen. He smelled of strawberry kiwi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Ruby looked up when she heard Dawson coming down the stairs. As he walked into the kitchen pulling his shirt over his head she smiled and got up to kiss his cheek. "You're telling me." she laughed, smelling her shower gel on him. "You silly. If you had asked me I would have gotten some of my father's shampoo for you." Although she wasn't sure how she would have felt if he smelled like her father.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Dawson chuckled " Its ok. I'd rather use my girlfriend's gel" he chuckled kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Ruby smiled softly and kissed him once more. "Even though you smell like a teenage girl?" she teased, enjoying this playful banter between her and Dawson. Walking over to the table she quickly said grace and then began to eat her breakfast. It was nice waking up like this with Dawson and not having to worry about anyone else. Just the two of them in their own little world.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:36 pm

" I'd rather smell pretty then bad:" he laughed sittind down and eating weith her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next