The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:27 am

Melody smiled at him, and then walked with him back to the bedroom. Once they were alone, she gently pressed her lips to his. She loved him so much, with all of her heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Seth kissed her back gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:34 pm

She pulled away gently to look into his eyes. "How much do you love me, Seth?" Melody asked softly, her piercing blue eyes looking deeply into his eyes. Gently kissing his lips one last time, she waited patiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 am

" So much that I would protect you with every being that I am" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Melody smiled softly and then gently nuzzled him. He meant the world to her, and it warmed her heart to know that he felt the same way about her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:27 pm

He smiled gently and cuddled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Eventually, the night grow old, and the two had fallen asleep peacefully in one another's arms. When the sun began to rise, the soft golden rays streaming in through the curtains, Melody finally awoke.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 am

Seth grumbled in his sleep as the light came in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Melody was, as always, up and ready within a half an hour. She was about to awaken Seth, as well. The clouds looked dark and stormy, and she knew that if they wanted to get any training in, she would have to wake him now. "Seth," she murmured, gently shaking him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 pm

" nuuuu" Seth whinned at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Melody laughed lightly and nuzzled his cheek. "Come on, Babe, get up." she said, gently tugging at his arms to try to lift him up. "We have to get ready to start our training."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:59 pm

" its gonna storm" he whinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm

"And that's why we need to get up now. So that we can finish our training before that happens." Did he really hate spending time with her so much? Sighing softly, she turned away from him, hurt. "I guess you don't want to spend time with me..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 pm

" Now I didn't say that. Of course I want to spend time withyou" he said getting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 am

"Then why aren't you getting out of bed?" she asked, her eyes tearing up. Perhaps she was overdoing it, but from what she had seen from movies, boys tended to react to tears. She sniffles, and wiped at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am

" I was sleepy, love" he said getting up and hugging her tightly. He didn't want her to cry! He kissed her all over and told her he loved her so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:04 am

"S-sleepy?" she asked, her lip still quivering. As he hugged her tightly to his body, a soft sigh of contentment passed her lips, and she couldn't help but laugh softly as he placed small kisses all over his face. Trully, he was an adorable boy. "It's alright, Seth." she said, smiling and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:26 am

" Now don't cry" Seth said kissing her back and nuzzling her affectionatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 am

She laughed softly, and nodded her head. "Alright, I won't cry." Melody said, gently brushing some of his hair from his eyes. "Now, time for you to get up and shower." she said, giving him the slightest nudge towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:38 pm

"I took one last night" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 pm

"Well, go take another shower." Melody was used to showering everday, and wasn't used to it when people told her that it was alright to not shower the day after showering. She was a bit of a clean freak.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:41 pm

" I don't feel dirty" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:51 pm

"Fine." Melody said, pouting. "At least go and get dressed then." She wanted to get out soon before it started to rain. Then she knew that he would want to go back inside the house. And truth be told, he still needed to train for hunting.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 pm

" can we have a lazy day" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:27 pm

"Now we cannot." she answered, not even hesitating on her answer. As nice as that sounded, they simply could not. He was a newborn, and needed his training. They couldn't be lazy when there was that particular part of the equation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next