The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Darrick chuckled," I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:42 am

"I love you, too." Carmella said, smiling and looking up. Once she had finished washing his body, she allowed herself to gently cuddle up against him, and rest in his arms. It wasn't a lot that they had alone time, but when they did, it certaintly made up for the lost time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:49 am

They tried to have thier romance blossom whenever they could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:01 am

Once all of the new vampires were finally trained and could be trusted to be alone, they would finally have the house to themselves. And whatever would happen then, would happen. Though she already had her fantasies of when that time would come.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 am

Darrick wanted that alone time badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 am

They certainly deserved it! After raising four children, helping to raise several grandchildren and great grandchildren, and help training new vampires it only seemed fit that they finally have some alone time and have their house to themselves.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Darrick wanted the house back to themsleves again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Once they had finished bathing, Carmella reached for a towel, and started to tenderly towel him off. She loved him so much, and sometimes it was really hard having to try to behave herself for the sake of the others who lived in the house.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Darrick got out and dried off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:25 pm

A small sigh passed her lips, and Carmella went to change into her pajamas. She would have loved to be more reckless and sensual with him, but they had her granddaughter next door to them, and it just didn;t feel right.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Darrick did the same and got dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:57 pm

After putting the damp towel on the drying rack, Carmella walked back to the bed and quietly laid down. Sighing softly, she closed her eyes, and rested on her side. In the future they would get to be together.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Darrick laid beside her and snuggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Carmella's eyes opened, and she couldn't help but smile down at him. He was such a sweetheart. Gently nuzzling his neck, she sighed contently. "I love you so much." Carmella whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:53 pm

" I love you too" he smiled and cuddled into her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Carmella smiled, and happily cuddled with her husband. Even if this was all that she could do with her beloved, it still made her happy. She was still close to him. And that meant a lot.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Darrick was happy to just be with his wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:05 pm

A small sigh of contentment passed Carmella's lips. Eventually the two fell asleep, and morning arrived. She was pleased that there hadn't been a sound coming from the room next to them, meaning that there was no mating between her granddaughter and Seth.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Seth sat up yawning ruffling his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Melody was just walking in from the shower. She was wearing a pale blue bathrobe and was drying her hair with a towel. Seeing that he was awake she smiled and walked over to him to give him a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Seth smiled and kissed her back gently. " Morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:32 pm

"Did you sleep well?" she asked him, smiling thoughtfully at him and then taking a seat at the side of the bed. Training would begin in a half an hour. It was still relatively early. Around five o'clock give or take.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:43 pm

" Yeah" He yawned rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 pm

"You'll probably want to get a quick shower in." she suggested. "I'll be showing you how to hunt soon." Her family didn't hunt a lot mostly because they tried to get stock on blood from meat packets. But sometimes a person could find themselves far away from blood. And they needed to find out what to do instead of just resorting to drinking a human's blood.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 pm

That was the secret to thier thriving family.

" Alright Seth yawned again. " Where'd you put my close, baby?" Seth felt more attached to Melody now more than yesterday. It was going to be hard to keep the two young mates away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next