The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 pm

And it would be the start of Spencer's career as a broadway star with his soon to be wife.

Later on Spencer woke up and they took a shower together which was most romantic. Nothing sexual but very romantic. Spencer now was in baggy sweats and a big hoodie combing his thick red hair. " Love you, baby" he said and grunted as he tried to get the knots out of his hair. By this time his mom and dad were home. He knew his parents wanted to talk about the wedding and marriage etc. He squeeked as he lost the comb in his hair. " Oh great. V.V"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Maddison chuckled softly as she smooted out the loose sundress that she was wearing. Walking over to Spencer, she smiled and helped him dislodge the comb from his hair. "It's time I repay you for brushing my hair all those times." she said tenderly, gently running the comb through his hair. As she combed his hair, she thought back to their love making. There was no worry of her concieving because she was on the birth control pill because her skin doctor had suggested it when she started to go on a special medication to fight against oily skin and zits. Still. She wondered what it would be like to eventually have children with Spencer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 pm

" But brushing your hair is funnnn" he pouted and smiled when she helped him. Spencer yawned and stretched his toes out. He was content with the world and felt happy as could be. He had no regrets about giving his virginity to Maddie. He didn't think of her concieving or anything, he was just too happy and carefree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:25 pm

They would need to start purchasing condoms just incase, they couldn't be irresonsible about this. As Maddison finished up with brushing his hair, she smiled contently and looked at their reflection in the mirror. Smiling softly, she rested her chin on his shoulder and then turned her head to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "I love you, Spencer."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 pm

" I love you too, maddie." Spencer smiled and kissed her cheek back. " Mmm I smell dinner"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Maddison chuckled. "I suppose you've built up an appetite?" Placing down the plastic comb, she looked back at him and smiled before leaving the room to see what was cooking. She was greeted by Kimberly and the two spent their time talking about the wedding until dinner was ready and it was time for everyone to eat. She was relieved that it was not obvioius that she and Spencer had made love.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Spencer was starving though. He had 3 helpings and dessert. " Mmm that was great, mom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Kimberly was surprised by her son's hunger. "Wow," she murmured, raising a brow at all of the plates that he had conjured up. "What must you have been doing to get so hungry?" Picking up the plates and placing them in the sink, she then returned back to the coffee table to drink her coffee in peace. "What have you be doing to my little boy, Maddison?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Spencer choked on his milk but cleared his throat. " Ugh. Shouldn't drink that fast" he covered up his surprise by her mom's teasing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 pm

"Be careful." Kimberly warned Spencer, raising her brow once more. This was deffinately suspicious. Shaking it off, she got up to pour herself another cup of coffee. "Did you two do anything fun together while you had the house to yourself? Or did you go out and catch a movie?" she was simply trying to start some casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:57 pm

" UH...oh well we stayed home. Just hung out and watched some tv." he shrugged. " it was nice." he nodded." I skateboarded a bit too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:04 pm

"Is that what made you so hungry? The skateboarding, I mean." Even though Spencer was acting suspicious, Kimberly still was not realizing that Spencer and Maddison had made love. The relationship between the two had been very innocent foir the past four years and it was close to impossible having to worry about them being intimate.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:07 pm

" Most likely" he nodded." Usually does if I get into the mood." he said. Ok maybe that was a wrong word choice. He thought. Eh his mom wouldn't suspect anything. He and Maddie were the innocent ones amoung his siblings and thier love interests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Maddison yawned softly, and then politely excused herself. While Spencer had gotten a decent nap after their love making, she'd only gotten twenty minutes in. As she left the room, she tiredly walked up the steps back to Spencer's room. "So sleepy..." she murmured to herself, leaning against the banister briefly to get a hold of herself.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Damien shook his head when Spencer left after maddie.

" He was hungry, she's tired. Put two and two together, no one at home." he walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 pm

"That doesn't mean anything, Damien..." Kimberly said quietly. Their room was close to Spencer's and during the few months when Maddison would be visiting them almost constantly (so much that Spencer had insisted she keep some of her things in his room) and they had never heard anything that even hinted that they were above any level other than kissing.

-------

https://beanscorner.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=173
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40