The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:51 am

Spencer blushed madly, " S-sorry!" he tried grabbing his pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:53 am

She looked at him with sad eyes and saw that there was something wrong with the picture. Maddison loved him and he loved her, yet she was pushing him away. He had brought life back into her existence and had given her a happiness that she had not felt in a very long time. Letting the shirt drop, she walked over to him and gently pushed him back to the bed. "Spencer..." she murmured, softly pressing her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 am

Spencer gasped softly dropping the pillow and fell back unto the bed and kissed her back hungerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:04 am

Kissing him gently, she closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the moment. It would only be for a few minutes... then she would pull away and get dressed for her next practise session. It was important for her to not get too caught up in the moment and let her hormones take over. "Spencer..." she murmured against, surprised by the intensity of his kisses. Just what sort of hormones had he been holding back until now?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:08 am

" Yes?" he said softly looking at her runnin g his hands slowly up her nude back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:13 am

"I love you..." she murmured softly, soft shivers running up her spine as he let his hands roam down her back. While Maddison was worried about being late to practise, she was slowly starting to push that fear to the back of her mind. "Oooh," she murmured, pressing her lips to his and kissing him once more. Darn her hormones. It was annoying to her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:15 am

Spencer kissed her neck as his hands pressed her waist down on his and he rubbed her groaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:19 am

A soft gasp passed from Maddison's lips as he started to kiss her neck, and as he began to press her waist down on his, she raised a brow. It was whe he started to rub her that she realized what he was doing. A soft cry of pleasure passed her lips and she groaned against the crook of his neck. "O-oh..." she moaned softly, her body desperately clinging to the warmth of his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:23 am

"Mmm ohhh" he groaned blissfully as he rubbed himself against her body. His body ached for hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 am

"Oh, Spencer..." she gasped, feeling his hardness pressing against her underwear, as well as the softness that was her feminity. Groaning softly, she rubbed back against him and let her hormones take over. It all felt to good to be thinking logically. The clock on the wall showed that she only had fifteen minutes to get to the studio. She wasn't even paying attention anymore.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:30 am

Spencer undid her bra and pulled it off. He leaned up and kissed her breasts and sucking on them slowly as he moved against her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:34 am

Maddison watched as he fumbeled with her bra, finding out eventually that it unclipped in the front. As he began to fondle and kiss her breasts, soft cries of pleasure passed from her lips. "Ooooh..." she moaned, her body arching against his. As he began to suckle on her nipples, she moaned once more, her arms wrapping around him and pressing him closer to her body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 am

Spencer suckled her and pulled away and pinched her nipples and kneaded them slowly; teasing them till they were harden peach mounds. His hands moved from her breasts and slide down her body slowly. He breathed slowly feeling her flesh upon his rugged masculine hands. So smooth, he noted feeling how her body curved. Her curves seemed to fit his masculine frame which made him feel aroused just to have her on his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 am

Her head went back as he began to kneed and tease her nipples. "Oh God..." she moaned, her chest arching closer to his. "Oh, yes..." Maddison moaned. As he hands moved down her petite, feminine frame she took in a deep, shakey breath. It had been such a long time since he had touched her like this. They last time they had rubbed on eachother had been such a long time ago. But each time she knew that her body was only meant for him to touch.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:53 am

Spencer blushed. He wasn't sure what he was doing but he was glad she was feeling pleasure. His hands slowly made it to her thighs in which he rubbed with his hands and went down and kissed her belly gently caressing the curves he felt with his hands with his lips this time. His hands came to her area in which he shly rubbed with his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 am

As he kissed down her body, she groaned, her back arching forward. She wasn't used to being touched like this. When they had first started to rub eachother, it hadn't really been every single night. Due to her career, any time alone was far apart. Groaning gently, she continued to tremble underneath his touch as he coaxed feelings into her that she had not known existed. As he began to rub the core of her feminity was his hand, a sharp cry passed her lips. "OOOOH...!" she moaned loudly, her head going back. "P-please don't stop..." she cried.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:02 am

He blushed seeing her in so much pleasure. He didn't stop he kpet on rubbing her with his hand slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:24 pm

"Spencer..." she cried, her voice weak as the pleasure ebbed its way throughout all of her body. While she was used to being rubbed by him, she was deffinately new to him touching her like this. The clock continued to tick on, and already she was late to practise. Of course, if she had checked her cellphone, she would have seen the message that notified her that practise was cancelled for the night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 pm

" Yes?" he blushed unsure if he was causing her discomfort. He never touched her like this before. Just rubbed her and kissed. Nothing so intimate like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Maddison was embarassed by her own pleasure. She had never bee touched like this and brought to such a brink of pleausre where she was hardly able to control herself. "It- It feels so good..." she cried, her cheeks flushed a vibrant red, easily rivaling the fiery locks of Spencer. As he continued to touch her, she writhed underneath him, her panties growing very wet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Spencer shyly ran his hands over her inner thighs and blushed when he came to her underwear and felt how wet he was making her. He bit his lip and rubbed her area more with his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:40 pm

She buried her face against his pillow and took in several deep breaths. Surely they couldn't keep doing this. They would stop like they always did, never going all the way. As he continued to touch her, she grunted and crossed her legs a few times as she tried to soothe the aching from deep within her. It was maddening trying to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Spencer had never gotten this far with her. And the thought of going all the way kind of made him curious. He wanted to bring physical closeness to thier relationship. he knew that one day they would probably have sex if she ever wanted kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Maddison didn't know if she wanted kids. With a hectic career like her's, it would be difficult to see her children if at all. As he continued to touch her, she groaned and continued to writhe underneath his body. Spencer had changed from the gangly, scrawny boy that she had first known. He was much stronger now with a masculine frame and strong hands.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Spencer knew at one point or another he would want to settle down and have kids. He kissed her neck giving her neck small nips and suckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next