The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Gentle cries of pleasure passed from her full lips. Taking in a few breaths, she opened her eyes and forced herself to look at him. She was embarassed by the pleasure she was feeling but at the same time never wanted it to end. As he straddled her hips with his strong legs, she could feel the sort of sexual power coming from within him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Spencer took her hands and put them under his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Maddison breathed in and looked into his eyes with a sort of uncertainty. She was nervous for she had never touched him like this before. While she was not touching beneath his waist, she felt very shy to be touching him underneath his clothes. As her hands gently skimmed his well trimmed hips and the chest, she breathed in, her cheeks a cherry red hue.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 pm

" Mmmmm" he groaned softly enjoying her touch, " I love how you touch me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:18 pm

A deep blush lit her cheeks as he spoke, and she pressed her lips to his and kissed him deeply. "I love you." she murmured softly, kissing him several more times. As the time moved on, she grew more courageous, her hands caressing the warmth of his flesh and pulling him closer to her. "Oh, baby..." she murmured, kissing him deeply. "You'e so hard and warm against me..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Spencer groaned softly as he pulled his shirt off for her and his jeans. He felt too hot in his clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 pm

"Mmm, Spencer..." she murmured, running her hands down his sinewy back. Her chest rubbed against his as she moved underneath him, and the feel of his warm flesh against her own caused shivers of pleasure to roll down her spine. "Oh, sweetheart..." she cried, pressing her lips to his and kissing him deeply. "Ohhh... mmm..." It felt good to be so close to him like this.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Spencer loved her moans. He kissed down her body rubbing her roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 pm

"Spencer..." Maddie continued to gasp. Sighing softly and closing her eyes, her back arched forward as he continued to touch her and tease her. As he began to rub her, she worked with him, her hips going up to rub him back. She was still new to this, though she couldn't help but be curious about it. She should have been forcing herself to stop, but she could not.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Spencer straddled her hips rubbing against her nonstop groaning heavily as he came to the peek of his excitement in his boxers. He wanted her badly. He couldn't control this deep desire to make love to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 pm

A gasp passed from her lips as he straddled her slender hips and began to rub against her roughly. Soft cries passed from her lips and she placed her hands on his hips to help him move quicker on her. "Mmm..." Maddison cried. "You feel so good, Spencer..." It was hard to pull away and tell him to stop. Especiallly when she didn't want him to ever stop.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:50 pm

" i want you" he breathed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 pm

A soft cry passed from Maddison's lips and she blushed deeply once he admitted that he wanted her. Her eyes opened and she looked at him shyly. "Oh, Spencer..." she murmured softly. She could feel his arrousal pointing against the thin material of her panties which were soaked. She had been planning on waiting for their wedding night, but she had never wanted or needed him more than she did now. "Oh, Spencer..." she repeated, pressing her lips to his deeply. She wanted to love him physically that night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 am

He slide his boxers off and rubbed her wet underwear moaing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:09 am

She could hear the sounds of him shuffeling out of his underwear and gasped as he began to rub ferociously against the wet warmth of her panties. A cry passed from her lips and she clung to her body, moving with him as he tried to ready her body for love making with him. "S-spencer..." she cried against his lips, kissing him deeply and needingly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 am

Spencer groaned with need and kissed her deeply rubbing faster on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:14 am

(What do we do with them? I don't want to skip. Save until tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 am

( sure)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Maddison breathed out gently against his skin warm skin and then took in a breath. Now that they had bonded in such an intimate way, she felt closer to him than she ever possibly could have. Resting her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes and gently breathed in once more. "I love you, my dear." she murmured, gently kissing his jawbone.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:01 pm

" I love you too" he said with his eyes closed. His parents would be home soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Maddison laughed softly. "Are you already tired, Sweetheart?" she asked lovingly, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek. It seemed endearing to her to see him so sleepy and at peace. Brushing the hair from his face, she yawned and curled up next to him. "I'm surprised that you're the one who's sleepy." she commented, her voice a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:39 pm

" It took alot out of me. I'm not used to that much ejeculation" he said yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:42 pm

A soft blush lit her cheeks. "I see." she murmured softly, not wanting to press on into discussions of masturbation and what it was exactly that Spencer meant. Yawning softly, she closed her eyes. In the back of her head she knew that she would be fired for skipping out on practise, though she found that she wasn't so upset about it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Spencer had drifted off to sleep unable to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 pm

While Maddison believed that she would be fired by her instructor for missing a practise, she did not know what workings were being made by fate for the better of her future with Spencer. It would be her coworker who would be fired the next day for missing a practise, thus leaving open the lead role of Tarzan in the broadway revival of Tarzan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next