The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera Empty
PostSubject: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Melody yawned softly, laying underneath the sheets with Seth. She was thankful that tomorrow was a Saturday and that they would have the weekend together. She wouldn't have been able to go to school the next morning after this night. "Sleep well, Seth." she murmured softly.

Sophie watched quietly as Carmella walked back into the room carrying a glass of blood for Jason. Helping him sit up, she took the glass from Carmella and helped him drink.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Jason drank from the cup thristily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Sophie sighed softly once he had drained the glass, and then asked him if he was still thirsty. "Are you alright, Love?" she murmured, her voice trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:41 pm

" Yeah I'm fine" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 pm

"I'm so sorry." she whispered, hugging him tightly and burying her face against his chest. "So, so sorry." She would always feel guilty for changing him. "I'm sorry, my love."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 pm

" For what? I can finally be with you" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm

She cried softly. "I gave you this curse. I'm just the worst." she whispered against his chest, unable to look up at him. Sophie honestly felt unworthy to.

Carmella looked at her with sad eyes. The poor girl.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 pm

" I would do anything for love. I would run right into hell and back" Jason sung weakly caressing her cheek. " But I won't do that." he made a heart with his fingers and put it over her hear and made it look lke it was breaking. " But I won't do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Sophie cried softly, and then gently nuzzled his cheek as he sang to her. He had done so much for her, and she couldn't forgive herself. Sighing softly and then shaking her head, she rested her head on his chest and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:05 pm

He gave her a weak hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:01 am

"I love you." Sophie whispered soflty against his chest. "With all of my heart." Even if she was, for the moment, miserable by what she had done, she was still happy that she could be with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 am

" I love you too. I always have and I always will." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:32 am

She stayed safely in his arms until she had finally fallen asleep. Today had been a very stressfull day for Sophie. Honestly, she was lucky that she hadn't seen her son lately. Her son, who happened to be cuddling in the arms of the head vampire's granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:35 pm

And who he lost his virinity to, by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Melody slept peacefully with Seth, not waking up until later in the night, around four o' clock. She was still groggy and sleepy, but once she noticed Seth, memories from earlier came flooding back. Blushing deeply, she gently brushed some of his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Seth yawned softly and opened his eyes. " Love?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Melody continued to blush, but smiled down at him. "I'm sorry, Seth. I didn't mean to wake you." she whispered softly, gently kissing the top of his head. "You can go back to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up, I promise." she murmured softly against his hair.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 pm

" Its ok" Seth said and kissed her sleepily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Melody smiled softly at him and chuckled as he kissed her sleepily on the lips. Nuzzling him gently, she yawned herself. "We should both get back to sleep." She would have to help him sneak out later. Without her grandparents hearing a thing. This would be difficult, especially if they were sleepy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Seth didn't want to leave her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:13 pm

She couldn't let them get caught by her grandparents. It would be humiliating for them to catch them like this. What they ahd shared was special and also private. It was their secret for only them to know. Yawning softly, she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:19 pm

He didn't want to get caught but he didn't want to leave her. He would return later in the night just to see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Early in the morning as the sun began to rise, Melody yawned softly. The silvery-golden rays were trying to sneak in through the blinds of the guest room windows, making her groan softly. "Just five more minutes." she wanted to say, but then, she knew that now was about time that she started to help Seth sneak out.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Seth groaned gently. " What time is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:28 pm

"Five thirty." she whispered tiredly against his chest, groaning. Melody knew that it was her responsibility to help him out, but she couldn't help but be tired. Not to mention her hips still ached from the night before, something that tended to happen if it had been a person's first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next