The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:20 pm

"What's wrong, love?" she asked softly, looking at him with gentle eyes. Walking over to him, she gently kissed his lips, and then pulled away, gently caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 am

" I really miss my mom" he siad softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 am

"You know," Melody said softly, "That she can go home with you. Nothing no longer keeps her here. Now that she can control herself, and now that your father is a vampire, I don't see why she wouldn't want to go home." she reasoned softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 am

" She might want to stay here for him so he can get into control...I have no parents now." He said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Melody sighed softly. She knew how she could help him with his predicament, but she wasn't sure if she could. "It will probably take less time." she said cheerfully, "Since he will be around someone she loves. Your mother was alone when she was training to get control over her new instincts, and that's what made it harder."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:23 pm

" I don't know" he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 pm

She didn't like where this conversation was going. "L-let's go." she murmured softly. She couldn't do it. Even if she loved him, she could not change him into what she was. It would be far too painful.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm

He sighed softly and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:45 pm

She looked at him softly, her heart aching. "What's wrong, Sweetheart?" she asked softly, walking over to him. Melody could guess what he wanted, but she wasn't sure if she could do it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:56 pm

" I don't want to leave" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 pm

"We have to." she murmured softly, looking down gently at her hands. Not only was there the fear of getting caught. He was in a home full of vampires! Seth could really get hurt. Gently getting him unto her back, she went towards the window, and then leaped down.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Seth could run for it and find his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Was he really willing to break Melody's trust when they had just gotten close with one another? She wasn't doing this to be mean or spiteful. She was doing it for him and his safety.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:26 am

Seth closed his eyes tears escaping. He was torn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 am

"Seth..." Melody murmured softly. "What do you want me to do?" Turning him from human to vampire would be too hard for her. But she would probably be able to let him see his mother, even if it was only for a little bit. His mother would probably be busy helping his father get used to what now was.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:03 am

" I just want my parents back" he said sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:09 am

Melody sighed softly. "I can probably take you to see your mother for a few minutes." she offered. "You're dad will probably be alright in a couple of months." she murmured softly. He didn't need to be afraid of being in a broken family. Though, she couldn't say that she knew the pain of not having a mother for most of her life.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:10 am

Seth just wanted to have his family back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:13 am

It wasn't something that she could help. Melody couldn't help that his mother had been mauled by a werewolf, and then changed by her mother so that her life could be saved. Nor could she help that his father had chosen to become a vampire as well. What did he want from her?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:26 pm

" Lets go" He said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Melody nodded her head, and then went to take him to where his mother was. She was able to sense Sophie's aura for it had been her mother who had changed her, and this in a way made them linked.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:46 am

Seth wondered how much vampires could sense about a person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:17 pm

"I'll let you see her," she murmured as she reached a certain part of the house. "I'm not sure how long you can see her, but it's better than nothing." she murmured. "Hold on tight." Melody added as she started to scale the house and up to the window.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Seth was worried that his mom knew bout his loosing his virginity to a vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:46 pm

How in the world would she know? They weren't like werewolves where after mating for the first time they left their scent on their mates. There wasn't any real sign if whether or not vampires mated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next