The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Seth gave a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:10 pm

"Come on, Seth." Melody urged. She didn't want to come off as bitchy or anything like that, but they simply could not overlook his training. An hour a day wasn't asking for too much. She didn't think so, anyway. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs." she said softly, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 am

" Fine" Seth sighed getting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:57 pm

It was nice to have lazy days, but one needed to earn lazy days. You couldn't just relax all of the time. Sometimes you actually had to work and put effort into things. As horrible as that might sound. Melody sighed to herself, sinking down to the couch and resting her head against a pillow.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Seth came down and hugged his mom good morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Sophie had been talking with the stressed out Melody. Her head was buried against the pillow, and she was mostly mumbeling, very now and then comically moving her arms about in exasperated gesticulation. Seeing her son, she smiled and hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Seth smiled and then looked at Melody and poked her head. " rawr rawr rawr" he said laying on her back and burried his face in her hair and he then started to tickle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Melody gasped softly feeling Seth's body above her own. She blushed deeply and bit her lip as he tickled her, laughing every now and then to not let anyone know how he was affecting her. It was terrible being like this. Her hormones were practically on steriods. Already she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Seth grinned and moved his hands under her body and slide them up her shirt without anyone seeing and breathed on her neck sexually. " Why are you so sexy." he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Her body quivered underneath his and she shivered feeling his hands cup her breasts. "Oh, God.." she whispered softly, having heard his question. He wanted her just like she wanted him. And they needed to go training. Hopefully she would get all of her tension out during training.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Seth grinned and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Another gasp passed her lips, and she closed her eyes, taking a deep, shaky breath. "T-training..." Melody whispered, the words coming out raspy due to her dry throat. Her body was already reacting to his, moving to the feel of his hands.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 pm

"hmm" he said and ran his hands down her body and pressed himself on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Melody groaned softly against the pillow on the couch as she felt his hands run down her body. A strangled cry of pleasure passed her lips feeling him press against her. Taking a deep breath, she used all of her strength to get off of the couch and dart out the door into the backyard. She didn't want to be caught by either of her grandparents.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Seth chuckled and ruffled his hair leaning back on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Melody breathed in and out deeply for several minutes, her hand resting against a tree. Sighing gently, she brushed some hair from her eyes and then looked over at the house. Why was he so teasing towards her? Her cheeks were still glushed and her body was still tingeling for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:04 pm

He got up and looked at his mom shyly and tried to slink away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Sophie had just come back into the room, carrying a mug of coffee. She, thankfully, had not seen her son flirting with his mate. He was quite shameless. "Shouldn't you be out training with Melody?" she asked, taking a sip of coffee.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Melody needed a quick breath of air. I'm going out to meet her." Seth said pulling his coat on to hid his excitment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 pm

"Well, you better hurry on after her. It's going to start raining soon." Sophie warned. She wanted to be an oblivious parents and not notice certain things, but sadly that couldn't always be the case. As her son left to be with his mate, she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Seth ran out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Melody was getting some of her tension out by running. She had made twenty laps around the forest now and was pulling in for number twenty-one. Panting softly, she let herself drop to the ground, closing her eyes. Much better.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Seth sighed and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Melody breathed in and out for the next few minutes, her chest rising and then falling with each breath that she took. Eventually she was relaxed and was able to open her eyes and looked at him. ".. Hey." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 pm

" Hey" he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next