The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:29 pm

A soft laugh passed Joey's lips. "Well, you never know," she said, sitting up and looking at him thoughtfully. "That booty of your's might just get us a free breakfast." she teased. Getting up from the bed she hunted down her clothes, and then proceeded to get dressed. If they were going to do this more in the future, she would need to remember to pack an overnight bag with her more often.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:37 pm

" Oh hush' he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:43 pm

"Or, if you prefer," Joey added, tossing some of her hair over her shoulders, "We could use mine." Smoothing out her skirt, she then worked on buttoning her blouse and putting on her light grey sweater vest. It would be fun teasing him like this every now and then as well. Perhaps they really did have the potential for a relationship; Not just being mates in the carnal sense.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 pm

" Why would I use your body? there is no fun in just using it." Emmett gave her a playful wink. " No. I wouldn't use it. I would love it." He said using his vampire seductive charms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Joey chuckeled softly, and then raised her hands up. "Alright, alright. Calm down. I think we've played around enough in this room." She was worried about any damages they might have to pay due to stains. They had deffinately been a lot more daring and bold this time, making love several different places in the room. Hearing the knock on the door, she went to answer it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Emmett chuckled gently. He pulled his shirt on and yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 pm

After thanking the room service, Joey wheeled the small cart into the main part of the hotel room. "Breakfast." she sang, chuckeling softly and then walking over to the small table. Opening the trays, she smiled seeing the French toast that she had ordered, as well as the fresh fruit and coffee. "Mmm.." she said appreciatively, she said taking a seat and then waiting.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:37 pm

He sat down " Mm food"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Joey chuckeled softly, remembering when he had made a similar sound before for a very different reason. As she started to cut her french toast into little pieces, pouring the syrup over them, she sighed fondly. Was this what it would have been like if she had stayed with him the day before and not ran away? It seemed really, really nice.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 am

Emmett grabbed a fork and stole a piece from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:14 am

"Hey!" Joey whined, pouting up at the dark haired vampire. "That was mine.." she whimpered, her voice pathetic. Shaking her head, though her anger was false, she harumphed and looked away from him. Finally looking back, she chuckeled softly, and then took another bite from her breakfast. "You're going to have to make up for that, you know." she teased.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:26 am

' Eh" he laughed and he took some toast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 am

"You won't know how or when, but you will." she added, trying to sound more serious. She didn't; What was worse was that she knew that she didn't sound even the least bit intimidating. Sighing gently and shaking her head, she watched as he snatched a piece of toast. Why was it so hard for her to do anything but smile at him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:43 pm

Emmett bite into the toast and sat it down. One could see the fang marks in the bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Joey chuckeled. "Woah." she said, looking down at the large fang marks in the toast. For a brief second she thought back to when he had been running his fangs along the delicate column of her neck. Smiling gently at him, she kissed his cheek and then went back to eating her breakfast. Soon they would have to leave their room, only having a half an hour left.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 pm

' What would you like to do today." he asked her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:34 pm

She took another bite of her French Toast, thinking over what she would like to do with Emmett that day. Clearly they both cared about one another and didn't want a relationship that was based entirely on sex. "I'd like to go on a date." she answered thoughtfully, biting her lip. "Maybe we could go and see a movie? Or we could go to the beach?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 pm

' Sure. I'd like to go to the shore" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:56 pm

She smiled softly at him and then finished her breakfast. If they were lucky, they would be able to spend the whole day together. Joey was unsure when he was planning on introducing her to his mother, though she could only hope that it wasn't too soon. She would like to get to know him a little better before she was introduced to his mother; Her toughest critic.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:58 pm

Emmett wasn't stupid. He knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 pm

"The shore it is." she finally agreed. "I have a new swimsuit that I've been meaning to try out. I hope you don't mind if I model for you." she teased. Cleaning the table, she placed the dirty dishes on the room service cart. She wasn't sure when they would be back to take it to have the dishes cleaned, though she hoped that they would take the dishes whenever they took the sheets.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 pm

"Hmm sure, model for me" he grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Joey chuckeled. "Somehow I knew that you would be alright with it." Once they had checked out of the hotel, they took a cab to her house. After an awkward introduction between him and the lone family butler, she then walked up the stairs to her room to collect her beach things. Once she had retrieved them she went back to him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Emmett smiled gently " Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 pm

"Yeah." she said, smiling and nodding her head. Brushing some of her blonde hair from her eyes, she walked back to him. It wouldn't be too hard to hail down another cab. The day was warm and the sun was very bright. Yawning slightly, she smiled at him and then proceeded to hail down a cab so that they could get a ride to the warm beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next