The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 pm

" I don't want to leave you." His whispered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:42 pm

She looked at him softly, a small smile on her face. "I don't want you to leave either." she admitted softly. "But I'm afraid that if I let you stay any longer, I won't ever want you to leave." Melody said softly, gently kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:44 pm

"I don't want to leave" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 pm

"But what if we get caught?" Melody asked him softly. "Surely you wouldn't want you mother to catch you like this." Though, that paled when she compared it to if whether or not her parents would catch them and then tell her mother. The thought made her shudder, for she knew her mother would freak.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:55 pm

"I love you...." he sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Melody sighed and then gently kissed a lock of his curly blonde hair. "I love you, too, Seth." she murmured softly. And she meant it. She loved him. But she knew that they couldn't just stay like this forever, even though it was an incredibly tempting thought. "Come on." she murmured, getting up from underneath him. "We need to start going." She was starting to collect her clothes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:04 pm

"Its only 5...." he said gently pulling her ontop of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Melody had just been about to pick up her socks when he picked her up, and gently pulled her back on to the bed with him. Her clothes had fallen out of her hands and back on the ground. Blushing softly, feeling his warm body against her, she looked away, her cheeks pink. "F-five thirty." she corrected.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm

" Ok 5:30" he sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 pm

She didn't want him to be sad. "I love you," she whispered softly against his neck. "Please don't be sad." Gently looking up at him into his eyes, Melody softly kissed his lips. She didn't want him to leave either, but she knew that he would have to eventually.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 pm

" I love you too" he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Melody smiled softly and then gently kissed his cheek. "I suppose we can spend a few more minutes together." she mumbled sleepily, and then gently kissed his lips. "Just for a little longer." She wanted to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Seth cuddled into her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:51 pm

"Why do you have to be so warm?" she asked aloud, nuzzling him. "It makes you so huggable, and so much harder to let ho." Melody softly kissed his neck, and then his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:53 pm

" Why do you have to be so loveable." Seth smiled. " Just one kiss and it was like I knew my soul mate in an instant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:12 am

Melody smiled and then chuckled. "So you don't mind that your soulmate is a bloodsucking vampire?" she asked softly against his neck. When she asked this, on the inside, she really did want to hear his answer. She was worried that he couldn't except her for what she was.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:33 pm

" You're still Melody." Seth said gently. " Vampire or not. I still fell in love with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 pm

"Do you really mean it, Seth?" Melody asked softly, looking gently in his eyes. "You aren't afraid of me and what I am?" She didn't want to have her heart broken. She had given him her first time. She had trusted him and had allowed herself to love him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:50 pm

" I mean it with all my heart, Melody" Seth said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:42 pm

She smiled softly at him and then gently kissed his lips. "I love you so much." she whispered, gently nuzzling his cheek. "With all of my heart."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Seth kissed her lips deeply. " I'll be back tonight. Wait for me where you found me last night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Melody nodded her head and then gently kissed his lips. "Alright." she murmured,pulling away and then brushing some of his blonde hair out of her eyes. Glancing over at the clock, she was that it was now six o'clock, and about time for them to start getting dressed. She needed to sneak Seth out of the house!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 pm

" I love you" Seth said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 pm

"I love you, too." Melody said softly, gently picking up his shirt from the ground. Gently handing it to him, she started to put on her undergarments, and then her t-shirt and black cotton shorts.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:15 pm

He got dressed and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next