The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Thank god for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Once Melody reached the window, she gently opened it, and then crawled in. She saw Sophie right away, and Sophie looked back at her, surprised. Mostly because her son was on her back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:52 pm

" Mom" Seth said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:58 pm

"Seth.." Sophie murmured, walking to him once Melody placed him down on the ground. She gently hugged him, stroking his hair. "I'm sorry we had to leave you."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:55 pm

" I really miss you" Seth hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Sophie held him tightly, and sighed softly. She wanted to tell him that everything was going to be okay, that he didn't have to be afraid of being alone. But she didn't know the answers to these questions herself, and she felt terrible about it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:01 pm

" Mom. Please don't leave again. " He said gently crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:03 pm

"I wish that I didn't have to." she whispered. "But I need to stay with your father until he is ready to be around humans. That won't be for a few months." Sophie murmured softly. "It's for your own safety."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:10 pm

" I lost you and now i'm lossing dad too?" he cried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:30 am

"Ohh, Seth." Sophie whispered softly, gently kissing the top of his head. "I promise you. It isn't for too long." she murmured softly. "I'll still try to see you as much as I can. It's only for your safety that we live apart for a while." she reasoned.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:12 am

" Its not fair" he cried gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:00 pm

A small sigh passed Sophie's lips. It really wasn't fair to Seth that he had to go through this, but right then she didn't have it in her. She couldn't change her son. Very briefly she glanced at Melody, but then remembering that Seth barely knew her, thought that it would be too impersonal if Melody changed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Seth looked at Melody sadly and sighed. " I'll go now" he walked away tears running down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Melody looked at him sadly, and then quietly walked out behind him. She gently took his hand, and nuzzled him. "I'm sorry that things have to be like this." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm

" Its the story of my life" Seth walked passed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Melody looked at him sadly, and then bit her lip. Taking his hand, she looked down at the ground. "I can... help you..." she whispered softly. She could change him if he really wanted it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:05 pm

" How" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Melody bit her lip, and then sighed softly. "I can... I can make you one of us..." Melody whispered, looking down guiltily at her feet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 pm

"Make me a vampire?" he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Melody sighed softly, and then nodded her head. "Yes.." she whispered softly. Not only would he get to be with his parents, but they would be together, and she wouldn't have to worry about eventually losing him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 pm

H eput his hand on her cheek gently. " Ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm

She closed her eyes as she waited quietly for his answer, but then opened them and looked up when he rested his hand on her cheek. His simple answer, "Ok," made her pause, and then take a deep breath.

"You're really sure about this, Seth?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 pm

" Yes." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm

She took another deep breath, and then nodded her head. "Alright." she whispered softly. Forgive me, Sophie. Melody thought sadly, and then took his hand and started to lead him back to the guestroom where they had been before. Gently locking the door, she lead him to the bed. She placed her lips to his neck and gently kissed him on the delicate skin. First she gave him a playful love bite, and then took a breath and properly bit into his neck.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Seth gritted his teeth closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next