The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:26 pm

' Hey mom I got it" Seth said offering to wash the dishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Sophie looked at him over her shoulder. "Are you sure?" she asked, backing away from the sink. "It's a lot of dishes." While she was trying to be a good mother, she couldn't help but admit that she was relieved that she didn't have to do the dishes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:12 pm

" You cooked. I didn't. Let me wrap this up" Seth smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 pm

She smiled softly. "Alright." she said, going back to the table to take a seat. By now Carmella had started to make coffee and offered her a mug. "Thank you." she said, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Seth grinned and attacked Melody with bubbles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Melody gasped, giggling and using her arm to block off his bubble tirade. "No!" she squealed, starting to fling bubbles back at him. It was nice to have these flirty little moments with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:21 pm

" RAWR" He laughed throwing more bubbles at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Melody giggled, ignoring the small water stains that the bubbles left on her shirt. She continued to throw bubbles at him, giggling when the bubbles created stains over his nipples. Thankfully the adults had left by then.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 pm

" Oh this is nice" He laughed. He finished the dishes and attacked her neck with kisses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 pm

A soft gasp tore from Melody's lips, and her eyes closed as he placed rough, hot kisses against her neck. "Mmm.." she murmured softly against his neck. He could go from being funny and hyper to sensual and hot so quickly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 pm

He winked at her chuckling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Melody blushed and moved away from him. "Not funny." she pouted, looking away from him. Why did he enjoy teasing her so much? She couldn't even begin to fathom why he liked seeing her so flushed and nervous.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

He laughed gently andnuzzled her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Melody pouted and turned her back to him. "I'm going to our room." she said softly, blushing still. Why was it that out of the two, she was the one who was the most affected by her partner's actions.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:44 am

Seth frowned deeply and walked out. His feeling were really hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:18 am

Melody sighed softly, and then started to walk up the stairs to their (temporary) room. Sighing and lying down on the bed, she looked up at the ceiling. Maybe she shouldn't have just moved away from him like that.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Seth walked out of the house and onto the porch. He sat down looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

A soft sigh passed her lips. She wasn't angry at Seth or anything. Was he going to cone up soon to go to sleep? Or was he going to stay away from her for the rest of the night? Thinking about it made her heart hurt.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Seth sighed and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Melody ended up leaving the room after a good ten minutes to go and check on Seth. "Seth?" she murmured softly, walking out to the porch and taking a seat to sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm

"Yeah?" he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 pm

"Aren't you going to come back up to bed?" Melody asked him softly, gently kissing his cheek. She nuzzled him affectionately, and then rested her head on his shoulder. They were mates, and when he sad because of her, it hurt her insanely.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:38 am

" Yeah" Seth said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 am

She smiled softly at him, and then got up. "We have practise again in the morning, we should probably go to bed now." Melody said, offering him her hand. She also wanted some time to kiss before they really needed to hit the sack.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 am

He took her hand " Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next