The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX Empty
PostSubject: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Last Post

NeoN.greeN
Quote :
"I turn 18 in nine months. I'll be out on my birthday." she said. "And I wanted to go somewhere where I'd have a family again. I lost mine and I want it back!" She said, getting angry for no real reason. "I want to belong somewhere."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Alex stopped, staying silent. It had been a long time since he ever felt like he belonged to anything or anyone. "No, I wouldn't.....I haven't for a long time." he muttered, not even thinking if Sami would hear. He took a silent intake of breath and left the room and went downstairs. He noticed his father in the kitchen, all smiles. "Dad, this is beyond cruel....The hell did you think that some girl that you adopted would help me?" he asked, angry. Charlie stayed silent, looking over and losing the smile. "Son, I just think you should stop grieving. It's gone long enough." he said, knowing that an argument would rise soon.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Sami heard him and sighed. She thought he went back to his room so she figured she'd get something to eat, maybe talk to Charlie. She was standing at the bottom of the stairs at the kitchen, out of sight but able to hear everything.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 pm

"Well it's not working! I don't want a sister, or anyone to help me cope! Mom died, what am I supposed to do? Act all giddy and happy again? Well I'm not you!" Alex retorted, stepping out of the kitchen and seeing Sami standing there, now with a 'deer in the headlights' look. "Great." he scoffed, walking past her and bumping shoulders, though not on purpose as he rushed upstairs to go to his room. Charlie stayed silent, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Hey Sami..." he mumbled, wiping them away and putting down the chicken that he was just rubbing with spices. "Uh...I take it that you heard?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Sami nodded, taking the last step into the kitchen. "I'm sorry to cause you so much grief... I would understand if you send my back to the orphanage."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Charlie shook his head, sighing once more. "No, it's not your fault. My son....Well, you don't know the whole story. His mom..she died a few years ago, car accident, very horrible. It was a few days before his birthday, too. They were pretty close and it hit my son especially hard. That's why he's so rude and not like his usual self. But I want you to stay, you deserve a good home even if it's only for a little while. Just ignore him." he explained, his eyes looking more in pain than shame.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Sami took a seat at the table and sighed. "At least he didn't loose everybody." she mumbled. She understood how he felt, more than he knew. Maybe she should try a different approach to getting him to like her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:26 pm

"I guess, still, I think he would've rather lost me than his mother. He and I used to be close but, he and his mother were very tight. Agh, enough depressing topics, uh, you like chicken?" Charlie asked, trying to lighten the mood. He only hoped that Alex would calm down, at least for dinner.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Sami smiled and nodded. "I love chicken, thank you." She said then stood up. "I think I'll go see if I can try a different way to get Alex to at least come down for dinner." she said then walked up stairs. She knocked on Alex's door again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Charlie grinned and then lost it once he heard that Sami was going to try. Again. Crud. Alex sighed, rolling his eyes and getting up from his bed, going to the door and opening. "Yes?" he asked, his voice sounding a bit strained. He didn't show himself with the crack that provided a small view into his room. He hid behind the door, as usual.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:45 pm

"Um. I understand how you feel." She said softly. She wrapped her arms around her abdomen and looked down. "I know how it feels to loose someone close to you. I lost everyone I cared most for.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Alex sighed, leaning against the wall beside the door and loosing his angry face. He still wasn't all too friendly, but he remained silent. "How....How did you lose them?" he asked, crossing his arms across his chest and closing his eyes. This was the one thing he'd let slip today, that was all.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm

"My dad had a freak heart attack and died. then a week later my mom killed herself. My brother died in a car accident on his way to pick me up from school." she explained softly. Maybe they would understand each other better once he knew how she lost her family. "I understand how it feels to loose someone to a car accident. I understand your pain all to well..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am

As Alex listened, he did feel bad or worse actually. She didn't have any other family to count on or see anymore.....He had his dad though it wasn't much help. Sighing, he knocked his head gently against the wall. "I'm..sorry about that. It's selfish of me, but really....I'm just real sensitive about my mom, she was the best and helped me through a lot of sh*t that I had gone through, so...forgive me if I snap." he mumbled, closing the door gently and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 am

"I understand." she said again then walked away, back to her room. She thought that this place was going was going to make things better for her. She was going to have a family again, but no. She still felt as lost and as lonely and as depressed as ever.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Soon a call for dinner being ready rung through the apartment, making Alex get up and groan. "Well, might as well get it over with." he mumbled as he opened the door, and went downstairs. He knew that he'd probably not get his favorite parts of the chicken or any more servings as he'd like of mashed potatoes and such. He sat at the table in the dining room, the table being round and not that large, so the whole group would be close together. "Sami, you can come down too!" Charlie called again, looking at his son to behave.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Sami came down, all smiles. Her eyes were red from crying but, she was smiling. She'd learned to hide her pain well if she didn't want concerned 6 and 7 year old's trying to ask you what was wrong and trying to help in their, annoying but very cute way. She sat down at the table. "Smells good."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Charlie gave out their plates and put down the containers holding the food such as chicken and potatoes, even coleslaw. It was the best he could make at the moment. Heck, it was better than ordering pizza. "Alright guys, dig in." he said, smiling and beginning to eat. Alex ate in silence. "So, Sami, why don't you tell us more about yourself?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:38 pm

"There's really not much to tell. I'm a happy person or at least I try to be. I like green, music, adventure." She shrugged, taking a bite of her dinner.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 pm

"Well uh, you'll be starting school tomorrow, since it's sunday today. Alex here will help you out, won't you Alex?" he asked, looking at him. Alex however wanted to fling his spoon at his father's face. Charlie smiled. "Anyways, uh....Any favorite hobbies?" he asked while he heard his own son cussing a storm under his breath.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Sami looked at Alex then back at Charlie. "I like dancing. I've taken classes and want to do it professionally but, it's been a long time since I danced.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Alex had looked up a bit when he heard that Sami liked to dance, but immediately looked down before anyone noticed. He usually would like to dance too, whenever he went out with friends but that was a long while ago. "Ah, my son here danced too. Uh, I don't know what kind. I guess that thing you do out in clubs or something. I caught him once." Charlie grinned, laughing. "Aw shut up." Alex muttered, looking up at him with a pout.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Sami looked at Alex. Yet another way to get him to open up to her. "What kind of dancing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Alex sighed, rolling his eyes. "Eh....A little bit of Tango, fast paced dancing." he mumbled, sticking his fork into the mashed potatoes. Charlie just had to mention dancing and continue the damn topic! "You?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm

"Everything. Hip hop is my favorite, but I've done classical, jazz, tap, a little bit of river dancing." Sami said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next