The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:07 am

Charlie smiled, glad that the two finally started to get along with each other. Alex nodded, sighing. "Eh, that's...a nice variety." he said quietly, eating his food off his plate just a little bit faster. "What about...games?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:41 pm

"Well, we had a PlayStation and an X-Box. But we wern't allowed to play much. They didn't have any thing like Halo, it was mostly racing games. They had sims." She shrugged, eating some chicken. "It was nothing big."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Alex scoffed. "That's old school pretty much these days..." he mumbled, eating more of his chicken and then moving on to the potatoes. At least they were starting to alleviate the tense air about them. Charlie surely was basking in pride to see his son calm down a tad.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm

"Well, what's new school?" She asked, almost hoping that he'd show her. She was done eating, she'd had enough and it looked like he was almost done.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Alex did finish by the time that Sami asked. He let out a small smile, though it reverted back to his grim lips. "Well, I guess I can show you. You can watch." he shrugged, grabbing his plate and putting it into the sink. "I'll wash it this time, son. Just go up and have fun." Charlie said, smiling as he got up and winked to Sami for doing a good job in coaxing him out.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Sami smiled, putting her plate on the counter. She still had a bit of food on it and didn't know what they wanted to do with the left overs. She got up, following Alex to his room. "Is watching all I'm allowed to do or are you going to let me play?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Alex snickered. "I guess you could try to play." he said, handing her a controller for the 360 and sitting on one of two beanbag chairs in front of his flat screen TV. He then turned on the console, the game being Halo 3. "Ok, just go along with what I do, ok?" he said, sighing as he started to log in to play and showed her how to make her own user profile.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Sami sat down in a bean bag chair next to him and did what he did once they started playing the game. She turned out to be horrible, but was laughing at her little mistakes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Alex had let out a few snickers, seeing that her being blown up from random grenades was hilarious. Though, when Sami was shooting with a sniper rifle, he whistled loudly as she hit one in the head. "Nice one!" he said, grinning as he started getting into the game. He was finally beginning to open up a bit.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 pm

She smiled and then accidently hit him, killing him. She laughed. "I'm sorry!" she said, but then was blown up herself.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Alex was about to curse at Sami, but soon started laughing like crazy as he saw her character flying through the air and smacking into one of the building's walls. "Wow, you suck." he grinned, nudging her in the rib with his elbow.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 pm

She looked at him, liking this playful side of him. She smiled and shrugged. "Oh well. I told you I was never really allowed to play."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 pm

"Never allowed? Why?" Alex asked as he started to look for more games of capture the flag in Halo. Something easier for the both of them. "That would suck if I was stuck in there..."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:53 pm

"Well," She shrugged. "It's basically what I grew up with. My brother and I played all the time. I even played with his friends when they were over..." she sighed. "The orphanage wasn't that great, we didn't have that much money."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:06 pm

"Then this is good for you then." Alex said, sighing as he put down his controller. Now he wasn't into blowing up things at the moment. He looked down, staying quiet. "Uh....So, I guess you like it here or..what?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:11 pm

she smiled softly and nodded. "I do like it here. I think... I think I can belong here. I'm not the only one here who lost someone close to me." She looked at him. "I can relate to your pain and that makes me happy. Because I can finally have some one who understands me and knows that when I want to be left alone, I want to be left alone." She sighed. "i'm sorry. I seem to talk alot sometimes."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Alex nodded as Sami spoke. He guessed that they could help each other cope. It wasn't all that easy even after three years for him. Imagine for her, losing her whole family. "It's ok..I get it. I guess we could..talk and try to slow it down on the grief." he shrugged, not exactly showing his appreciation or any other emotion.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:22 pm

The tone in his voice sounded like he was only saying that to help her. She didn't need the help. She knew how to handle her own grief. But she nodded anyways. "I guess I'll go to bed. I've got a big day tomorrow. It being my first day of school and all."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Well, he wasn't used to being too sentimental. Nor friendly since the accident. Still, he wanted to try. "Anyway, yeah....Uh, see ya tomorrow then." he shrugged as he started to disconnect the controllers and putting them away. He was deciding to take a shower and just head off to bed, watch TV til he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:28 pm

"Thank you for letting me play your X-box." she smiled, getting up. "I had fun." she walked out of his room, gently closing the door, then going to her room.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 pm

As the night went on, the morning came swiftly. Alex was up by 5:30 in the morning to get breakfast for both himself and Sami, being courteous at least. He hadn't heard her even moving, so he went upstairs, knocking on the door. "Hey, wake up. We got a bus to catch at 6:30 and I don't want to be rushed." he said loudly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Sami opened her door, she was dressed, but her hair was a little messy. She haden't gotten to doing something yet. "I'm up. What time is it now?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:01 pm

"Uh..almost 6. Bus comes around in thirty minutes and I got some poptarts ready to go, so hurry up." Alex rushed back downstairs, grabbing his poptart and backpack, sitting at the table in the dining room to eat his breakfast calmly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Sami came down stairs, some make up on and her hair straightened. Call her vain, but she wanted to look good for her first day of school. She sat down at the table next to him, fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Alex looked over, blinking. "What's wrong?" he asked as he ate the last piece of his poptart and wiped off any crumbs with the sleeve of his black hoodie. "You're nervous?" he asked as he stretched and looked at the clock. They would leave in at least ten minutes. The bus stop wasn't far.
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next