The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 pm

She nodded as she ate her pop tart. "I am. This is my first day of highschool. I don't think there are any Australians at your school. what if they make fun ot the way I talk?" she asked, she was just paranoid.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Alex grinned, shaking his head. "Nah, I think that you'll be liked a little. I mean, maybe the guys will make some fun..but, I doubt the girls will." he answered, yawning and getting up. "Come on, we gotta get going." he said, leaving the house with Sami behind him to the bus stop where a few kids were standing there.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Sami had never felt so awkward. she didn't know what to say and really didn't believe Alex when he said she would be liked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Some of the kids moved away from Alex mostly, feeling the unfriendly aura about him. They did glance at Sami, mostly out of curiosity. Soon the bus came up, opening it's doors and letting each kid on. The driver had given her a slip to write in, so that she wouldn't have to get a slip for getting on a bus without permission or knowledge of the school. Sitting down, he patted the space beside him and looked out the window silently.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Sami sat down next to him, looking around. She loooked at the slip then looked at Alex. "what is this for?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:07 pm

"To write down your name and address. Then the bus driver won't have to worry about new faces." Alex answered, closing his eyes and leaning against the seat. "Wake me when we get to school." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 pm

She nodded. "But, what's our adress?" She asked. She haden't thought to look when they drove to the house.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm

"744 W Quillytown Rd. Just put that down, they should have my address down at the school, you'll be grouped with me." Alex mumbled, now even more tired. Eventually on the ride he fell asleep, looking peaceful and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 pm

She sighed, writing down that address then waiting for the ride to be over. She looked around at everyone having their good time on the bus. She was more scared than anything. When the bus pulled up to the school, Sami gently shook Alex awake like she was told to di.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Alex groaned, almost pushing himself onto Sami but opening his eyes. "We're here?" he asked, then got up and looked away. He knew what he did. "Well, come on, let's get to class. All our classes are together since..well, they put us up that way." he shrugged, grabbing his backpack and leaving the bus, waiting on her outside.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:10 pm

She let some people pass in front of her before walking out of the bus. She smiled at Alex. "Ready for my first day of school."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Alex nodded, having her follow him inside and to their classrooms. Almost all the students were wary when he was in the hallway, as if he was a plague. When he stopped talking to friends and such, rumors pretty much ruined his actual nice guy image. He was an outcast. They entered the room and he told the teacher about Sami. Mr. Howard didn't bother to make an intro, just to be nice and welcome his 'step sister'.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm

"Why are you calling me your step-sister?" she asked when they were on break between classes. "You could just say I'm adopted."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 pm

"Well, eh, whatever. If it gets us through the day, the better." Alex said, taking his pencil and putting it into his pocket. "You shoulda said something then." he muttered, rolling his eyes as they walked into their English class. Some of the students stared at Sami, curious.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 pm

"How come people look at you like you're... the plague?" She asked, ignoring the stares. People would get used to her sooner or later and they'd stop looking.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:38 pm

"Never noticed." Alex mumbled, though it was clearly a lie. He never really cared. When his mother died, he pretty much was angry at everyone. Most of the idiots messing with him made jokes and..he just began hating others, even pushing away his friends....He was alone.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:01 pm

"You don't mind if I hang out with you? Do you?" She asked. She wouldn't know what to do if he didn't want her around. She could make friends, but, didn't really want to.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Alex shook his head. "Nah, it's fine. Though, if you end up making friends, I might be the deal breaker." he replied, shaking his head as they sat down in their seats. The whole rest of the day, people stared, making his status as a loner totally confirmed and only humiliating him even more in front of Sami. By the end of the day, he was already moody.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Sami was tired. She people came up to her and they were nice, but, she just didn't feel like making friends. After her family died, she was a bit of a loner, only talking to the little kids because they were little.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Alex walked to the bus with Sami, sighing and getting in. He sat next to the window, silent. Again he had gotten some nasty notes in class. Of course, he wouldn't let her see them. He didn't need any more talks like from his father. "Enjoy school?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 pm

"It was alright. I must be ahead in my schools because everything the teachers were teaching, I already know." Sami said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Snickering, he nodded. "Yeah it's definite, we're way behind on education than other countries." he mumbled to himself. Alex yawned, leaning on the window. "Anyways, I'm sure you'd finish your homework easy, right?" he asked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm

She nodded. "I'm sure I will." she agreed. She looked over at Alex, "Do you think you can take me out? Show me the sights of the town. Maybe we can go dancing."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Alex blinked, sitting up and looking at Sami oddly. Dancing? "Like what, a club?" he asked, knowing he still had some fake IDs hanging around. Still, he wondered how he'd show her the sights without getting himself into trouble.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 pm

"Yeah. I guess." she shrugged. She had a fake I.D. She snuck out a lot and the I.D came in useful. "I mean, unless you don't want to."
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next