The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm

She sighed. "So you'd rather go to military school? It's not so bad here...." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:46 pm

"I'd rather go to hell, than military school and than..seeing you with Mike. I mean, I wish I could be that happy." Alex said, sighing and closing his eyes. He looked away, rubbing his face. "I need a good beating or something..."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 pm

"Well you'll definitely get that in military school..." she mumbled, looking down at her hands. She sighed, reaching up to her neck and pulling off a necklace that was one of her moms. She got up, going over to Alex and slipping it onto his neck. "I want you to have this. So you won't forget me."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Alex blinked, about to protest. Still, hearing those last few words made him go silent. "Why this? I mean, it's precious to you..." he muttered, looking down at the trinket and sighing. Now he really did feel like a damn bastard for what he did. "I won't forget you, you know that."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:57 pm

"I know, but I still want you to have it." She said softly, blushing.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Alex sighed, smiling. "Thanks. I'm sure I'll come back when that school has enough of me. A month tops." he chuckled weakly. He wasn't even sure he wanted to come back. He stood, hugging her tightly and staying silent.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:21 pm

She wrapped her arms around his waist, smiling slightly as he held her. She liked being held by him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:28 pm

"I'll miss you, definitely. Maybe we can meet up sooner or later, if you get to move out by the time I come back." Alex proposed, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 pm

She looked up at him. "You still want me?" she asked, ever though she hurt him?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:37 pm

"What do you mean, want you?" Alex asked, raising a brow as he pulled away and sighed. He did like her still, but he wouldn't pursue it. Not anymore. "Mike has you, end of story. K?" he said, laying on his bed.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:44 pm

She wanted to go to him and lay with him but instead and nodded. "I know he does. But when you get back and him and me aren't together... will you and me be?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Alex looked up at her, with hopeful eyes. "Do you want to be?" he asked, sitting up and staring.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 pm

She nodded. "I do." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 pm

"Then, I guess when I come back....We can try again." Alex said, blushing hard and looking away.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:55 pm

She nodded. "I'd like that... Really." she said, blushing also but not looking away.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Alex coughed. Awkward. "Ok...well..you should go to your room. I got stuff to think on and well, things to pack. Don't know when dad'll send me off." he mumbled, getting up.

-------

https://beanscorner.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=129
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40