The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Mike shook his head. "It's fine....Did he see the hickey?" he asked, gulping and turning red.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Her hand went to her neck, covering her hickie. "No... I don't hink he did."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 pm

"Then again, he could've kicked my ass, so, I guess not." Mike chuckled weakly. "So, you alright?" he asked, yawning.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 pm

"I twisted my ankle on my way down the stairs before you left, but other than that, I'm fine." she said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

"Aw sh*t, you ok? I'm so sorry!" Mike apologized, feeling horrible.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm

She nodded. "I'm fine! Barley hurts anymore. Alex took care of me."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:37 pm

"Oh, then I guess I should thank him. What did your dad say? Am I ever allowed in the house again?" Mike asked, sighing.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:44 pm

"I'm not sure. I haven't talked to him yet." She said. "I'll call you again after I have the courage to face him again."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 pm

"Courage? We were just kissing. I'm sure it'll blow over." Mike smiled, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 pm

"Yeah, but... I haven't been in trouble with him." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 pm

"Yeah but, the guy, he's gotta understand. He was a kid too.." Mike said, sighing. "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 pm

"Yeah... Want me to call you later?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:57 pm

"Yeah, will you? I got tons of chores to do today." Mike mumbled, groaning.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 pm

She nodded. "I'll call you before you go to bed." she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Mike smiled. "Thanks, sweetie. I'll call you probably. Talk to you later." he said, blowing a kiss on the phone and hanging up. Alex sighed as he heard noises from the kitchen. Their dad was making dinner and probably was angry as well. Getting up, he went to Sami's room. "Hey, Sami, you want me to bring dinner up to you? I doubt you'll try to go downstairs and back again."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:36 pm

"Is he mad at me?" she asked, looking over at Alex as she closed her phone. She haden't been in trouble in a long time and she had never been in trouble with Charlie so she didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 pm

"Nah, but he is a little bit. Just for the fact that you let yourself get caught making out. If you locked the door, then ok. But...he'll relax after tonight." Alex smiled. "He's not cruel, so, no worries." he said, stretching.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Sami nodded. "Alright, then I'll go down stairs for dinner. I've got to walk sooner or later and maybe the fact that I'm wounded will make him feel sorry for me." She smiled, sitting up and looking at her ankle. "It doesn't look that bad."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Alex sighed, shaking his head. "You just love to push it. Ok, just let me help you down the stairs at least." he said, helping Sami up from the bed. He almost expected her to fall over in pain.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:10 pm

She slowly stood up and put her foot on the ground, putting a little pressure on it. She gasped, no, almost screamed and held into Alex's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Alex held Sami up in his arms, shaking his head. "Told you. Now, lay in bed. I'll bring you your dinner, ok?" he said, sighing as he placed her back onto her bed. He then left the room, going downstairs and telling his dad to give him a plate early, she wouldn't be able to come down. Charlie wasn't as angry, but it still bothered him and showed on his face.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Sami smiled. Alex was really strong being able to pick her up like that and he handled her with such care. She sat on the bed, putting her foot on a pillow. She'd need a brace or something for the next few days. That's what the doctors said to her brother.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Alex soon came up within twenty minutes, platting the food and trying not to look at his father's glare was a task. "Ok, lasagna with garlic bread." he said, licking his lips and placing it over her lap after putting a pillow there. "Enjoy. I'm gonna go devour the rest." he grinned, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:06 pm

"Alex! Save me some more in case I want some more." She yelled before he could get to far away from her room.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Alex grunted. "Yeah, yeah!" he said, rushing downstairs and grabbing himself a plate. Obviously he left at least three more pieces after his dad was eating his. Sitting down with him at the table, it was silent. "Dad, you're not really that mad are you?" "No, but I can't help but worry. She just got here and now she has a boyfriend who wants to get into her pants....God." Charlie scoffed, looking at his son with even more worry.
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next