The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm

"Are you trying to say something, sir," she asked him, glaring at him suspiciously. She was joking around, too
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:43 pm

"Yeah, your children are going to be cats the way your husband's going about children." Connor smirked, chuckling a bit. He himself had yet to find a good girl to marry, too many were looking for money or just because he's a 'doctor' even if it wasn't of medicine. "Did you ever imagine being a house wife?" he snickered, imagining her humming and dusting away.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 pm

"She scoffed. "Well, I never," she huffed, looking like a pissed-off housewife just to 'prove his point' and have a laugh.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Connor laughed, shaking his head. "I'm glad you still have your sense of humor." he smiled, winking. "Either way, wanna go and take a walk? Just talk?" he smiled, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 pm

"Sure," she chuckled, standing up and grabbing her purse.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Connor then opened the door for her, enjoying the walk they began already since they were a few steps from the Starbucks. "So..I..I just wanna ask. Why didn't you contact me after all this time?" he asked, not helping his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:11 pm

"From the way I stopped talking to you, I thought you hated me," she told him. "I didn't want to make you angry and just yesterday figured I should grow up."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:22 pm

"Grow up? Well I mean, still...it's not like I was a psycho like in the movies. Either way, I can't help but know that you didn't know what was up or what was down. I was a ticking time bomb." Connor muttered, shaking his head. "I wanted to call you, so many times but I didn't know if you would answer or just answer and hang up. I couldn't let that happen to me. I was..really hit hard."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:24 pm

She looked at him apologetically. "I'm so sorry, Conner. So, so sorry... God I feel like such an idiot..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Conner shook his head, hugging her as a friend would with his one arm and pulling her close. "Hey...we're ok now. I'm not the crushing teen I was before. We're adults now." he chuckled, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:40 pm

She chuckled and hugged him with one arm as well. "Alright," she agreed. Though she still felt guilty. After all, she'd caused her best friend pain for all these years.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Connor was practically glad he hadn't worn his cologne and stuck to just straight from the good soap from his shower in the morning and his deodorant. He wanted to put on his cologne, but it wasn't a date. Never. "So, forgive me?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:50 pm

"Only if you forgive me," she grinned. She felt like she was in high school, hanging out with him again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Connor nodded, nudging her head with his. "Always will, we're besties, remember?" he smiled, rubbing her head and letting go of her. "So, when can I see you at the clinic to criticize me all day?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:00 pm

"How about tomorrow," she smiled. "I'll bring the kittens to play."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 pm

"Wow, I should bring mine as well then. It's a boy though..so..eh, thankfully he's spayed." Connor whistled, smiling. He couldn't wait til tomorrow, to finally be around her like before.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 pm

"Oh, what's his name," she smiled. "I hope he and Angel get along," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:23 pm

"Whiskers. He's playful, but gets possessive real quick." Connor laughed, grinning a bit as he was reminded of his quick kitten. "Either way, did you come here by car or what?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 pm

She nodded, smiling and excited to see his kitten. "I'll drive myself. What time," she asked him, seeing as she had pretty much all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 am

"Any time. Either way, I should let you get home. Never know if the husband will come back early eh?" Connor said, smiling and winking. "Plus, I closed the clinic for an hour so I gotta go check on my niece." he said, chuckling as he looked at his cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 am

She chuckled. "alright. I'll see you tomorrow around the same time," she said
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:08 am

Connor nodded, smiling and taking her back to her car. "See? I'm not a total ass." he grinned, opening the door for her once she unlocked it. "See ya later then, be sure to not bring any toys the cats can chew and swallow eh?" he teased as he backed away.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:10 am

She chuckled. "I won't," she said, waving goodbye to her best friend and driving home in a much better mood.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:13 am

Connor waved back as he then rushed back to his car, thankful that his niece was just stuffing herself silly when he made it back to the clinic. "So?" she asked, grinning. "It was ok, alright? Plus she's married, so back off Houdini." he warned as he put up the open sign again and made his way to his office to change.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:20 am

Annabelle made it to her house, not surprised (but a little disappointed) to find that her husband was still at work and hadn't called on his lunch break. She sighed and grabbed a few of the kittens' toys, ready to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next