The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 am

"Should I go home," she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 am

Connor walked to her and looked down at her. He stared silently, not sure what to say. "And never come back?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:27 am

She looked back up at him. "If you don't think it's smart," she murmured. She didn't want to leave her best friend again, but she didn't want to keep him in constant suffering, either.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:48 am

Connor sighed, leaning forward and bending his head down. He gulped, knowing just what he was about to do would be unbearable to come back from. She may never let him in again. Still, he had to at least get the urge out, to settle his mind. He took a breath and pressed his lips to hers, holding her close and tight in case she fought him off.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:57 am

She blushed and just let him kiss her, seeing as he had pinned her against him so she couldn't fight him off. She didn't kiss him back, however.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm

((Gotta go TT, love ya!))

Connor pulled away after a few minutes, sighing. Of course he wouldn't raise his hopes up. He then backed away, waiting to be slapped.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 pm

[Aww D; love yaaaa!!!]

She just looked at him, biting the inside of her lip like she did when she was pissed off and/or thinking hard about her next move.

"You alright now," she asked, her expression and tone unreadable.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Connor blinked and stared. "Meaning? You mean as if my urge is gone? It's not...but..it's a lot less dominant of my mind right now.." he said, sighing as he rubbed his red face.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:37 pm

"I'm going to go paint one of the rooms. I'll paint one room a day. Once I finish with the rest of the clinic, I think I'm going to stay away for a while," she told him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

Connor nodded, sighing and walking out of the room. "Damnit that was stupid!" he hissed quietly as he headed into his office. "Ugh..what the hell was I thinking?" he said, gritting his teeth and rubbing his neck. Now he really was tense.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 am

She put the dogs back up and set to go paint, silently thinking to herself. She thought about how she felt about her best friend, and how he felt about her. Honestly, had she not been married already, she might have dated Connor. But she was, and they were getting ready to adopt.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:19 am

Connor sat in his chair, sighing. He still had patients to attend to, but at the moment he only felt like running out of the office in tears. It was embarrassing what he did, and unprofessional. Still, he felt bad for her mostly...she was married already, why give him a chance? That's totally taboo and she loved Ryan. Not him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 pm

She finished painting that room after a while and washed off the brushes before she told them she was going home. She got home around eight thirty and went strait to the shower after feeding the kittens, apologizing to them for not being home all day. She changed into pajama pants and a tank and went to start on making dinner. She was exhausted and her shoulders ached from reaching up for so long, but the room looked amazing when it was done, so it was all worth it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Ryan of course made it home that night on time for once, but he didn't look so happy. "Babe, hey uh..." he said as he walked into the kitchen. "I...might be going to New York for a week...just so that this boss of mine can let me go on normal hours again..it's a favor to him and a client." he said nervously, expecting a plate to be thrown.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:15 pm

She frowned and sighed. "If he'll let you go to normal hours when you get back, then fine," she said. She didn't seem in a good mood to begin with. "When does he want you to go," she asked, putting the food on the table and turning off the stove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12