The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Love Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Taylor Swift wrote:
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
Oh oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said, marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress

Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you

We all know the classic story of Romeo and Juliet. Boy meets girl. Boy and girl fall in love. Boy and girl die for love (and deceit). But, what if that's not the end of the story...?

Yes, Romeo and Juliet died. But their souls remained alive, though their predicaments did not. Romeo, now [insert name here], is a country boy. He lives in a small town in Missouri, raising horses and cattle. Juliet, now [insert different name here], is also a small-town girl, but from the East Coast. She likes surfing and loves the ocean even more.

Both have (unknowingly) found each other through the Internet and believe they have found The One.

Boy takes school trip to East Coast. Girl plays hookie on that same day. Boy and girl meet...

What happens?

It's a Love Story Cowboys1
Michael [Mike, Mikey] Warren
He loves horses - everything about them. His favorite thing, besides riding them, is brushing them. He's a huge animal person and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.
In his spare time from working the farm, Mike has surfed the Internet and poked around in a few forums. Doing so, he's found (what he hopes is) the girl of his dreams. After talking and chatting with her for a while, he told her about his senior trip to the East Coast, somewhere around the area where she said she'd lived. After a couple days of convincing her, she finally agreed to meet him. Now, it's only a matter of picking her out from the crowd as he sneaks away from his class.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 am

It's a Love Story ___

Name: Lilli Dawson

She likes fasion, the city. But, she also likes the isolation on the country. She likes the idea of being in a small town where everyone knows everyone. While she was bored online, she found a site and started talking to mike. Slowly, she started to fall for him. She agreed to meet him at a starbucks and talk with him, and who knows what else.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 am

Mike pulled his hat down over his eyes and easily walked away from his class, taking his name-tag off and putting it in his bag, which was slung over his shoulder. He found a coffee shop with the same name as the one she'd told him and pulled out his phone, sending her a text. Is this the right one, it asked. He sent a picture of the place with it.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 am

She answered the text and smiled slightly. Was it wrong that she was nervous? yup, that's it. Be there in a few. she sent.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 am

Mike walked in and went to sit away from the window, just in case his class came back around to look for him. He set his bag on the table and checked his phone. I got a blue cap on, sitten' in the back, he replied, shuffling his feet. He was feeling a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am

She checked her text as she walked to the starbucks. She smiled slightly seeing him and walked to him. Her brown wavey hair was loose around her shoulder and she wore a tee shirt and jeans. "Mike?" she asked, just making sure.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 am

He looked up at her and was nearly stunned speechless. She was absolutely gorgeous. He stood up and offered her his hand, once he got his wits on him. "Nice to finally meet you, Lilly," he said with a bit of a country twang that sounded completely natural with his voice.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 am

Her insides went arm at his voice and she smiled brightly, taking his hand. She was slightly hoping for a kiss, at least on the cheek, but this was okay for first meetings. She sat down, putting her shoulder bag on the floor at her feet. "You're finally here..." she mumbled smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:06 am

"I am," he smiled. "A mighty big city you got here. How do you find your way around," he asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 am

She smiled. "I don't really know... I just do." she said, shrugging. "I grew up here, so, I just sort of... know."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:19 am

"Completely differ'nt than what I'm used to," he smiled sheepishly. "Total opposite, now that I think 'bout it. There aren't buildings for miles around my place."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 am

"I'd like to see that." she said, city girl wistfulness in her eyes. "Promise to take me someday. At least, meet me at the airport." she smiled brightly, taking a courageous step and reaching over to take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 am

He looked down at her hand over his and held onto hers gently. "I will," he looked back up at her with a smile. "Maybe I could even show you my horses. Rosebud, especially. You'll love her."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 am

Her eyes brightened and she smiled more. "I've never been on a horse." she said softly. "Is it scarey?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 am

He shook his head. "Oh, no. Horses are real calm and gentle. Even more laid back than cats, half the time," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 am

"Really?" she asked. "But they're so big... My friend Crysta went horse back riding once. she fell off, broke her whole arm." she said, running her other hand over the arm the was holding his.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:37 am

"I'll betchya all my horses that it wasn't that horse's fault. It probably got spooked by somethin' it saw," he said. "Or the caretakers weren't that nice to 'em, or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:39 am

She smiled. "You wanna get something to drink? My treat. And I'll take you around my city. I'll show you it's not so hard to navigate."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:41 am

"However you wanna spend your time, darlin'," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:44 am

She smiled. "I don't mind spending my money on you." she said, standing and grabbing her wallet. "Want me to order 2 of whatever I'm getting?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 am

He shook his head. "Nah. I got a pop in my bag. Thanks, though," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 am

She made a face at 'pop' but let it go. "have you every had coffee from starbucks?"she asked him, curious. If not, she was going to get him some weather he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:53 am

"I've never even heard of starbucks," he said, looking sheepish.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am

She smiled. "then I'm getting you something. No arguing." she said before he could and went to stand in line. Her shirt fin in just a way to show off a sexy midriff and her pants let just a little skin show between her button and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 am

He opened his mouth to object, but snapped it shut and sighed. He couldn't help but glance over at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's a Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Love Story
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next