The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Connor whistled, thinking that was a long while. And no children? Wow. He smiled and shrugged. "At least two years, that's why it's not so crowded. But I get enough to keep it going." he said, yawning a bit. "And no kids yet?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 pm

She smiled. "I'm happy for you. And we're still planning for kids," she said, chuckling. "He's gone for work a lot," she informed him. "He got me the kittens to keep me company while he's away."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Connor stiffened at the thought. Kids. That's the ultimate commitment in a marriage. "Wow..well, what does he do if he's so much at work?" he asked, chuckling. He had a feeling that maybe it was work that was in the way, but if the bastard was cheating on her, oh he was gonna get it. From her anyway. He doesn't even know who her husband is. He shook his head a bit and tried to get back to earth. His jealousy was coming back, when it wasn't even necessary.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:23 pm

'he's a bit of a workaholic," she admitted. "Very detail-oriented, but he's working on it," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:39 pm

"Well, do you work? If not you can always uh..volunteer at the clinic. We have plenty of animals that stay over night every once in a while." Connor offered, just as a way for them to be close again. As friends. "I'm not trying to hit on you or anything, I just..think that you deserve a chance. Ya know? That I should've stopped myself those years ago and just reached out for you and apologize."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:44 pm

"No, I pretty much went to college for nothing," she chuckled. "Though I do help him with his work when he brings it home."
She stared at him. "You think I deserve a chance? Conner, I'm the one who ran from you," she said, looking apologetic. "It just... Scared me. I didn't know what to do and I panicked. I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Connor shook his head, his hand going out to hold hers under the table. He stared into her eyes and smiled. "It was mine. I shouldn't have said anything. Back then, you had that guy, Ian. So..I should've backed off. I'm sorry.. I just want us to be friends again. Like we used to be." he said, feeling his heart beating faster. He hoped that it wasn't out of affection but of hope that she would agree to the offer and that they could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:49 pm

She smiled. "I'd love to have my best friend back," she said, glad he wasn't still angry at her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Connor nodded, smiling and still holding onto her hand without realizing it. "Right. Well, just come on by anytime. You're welcome." he said, nodding again and a bit excited for her to pitch in. After letting go, he leaned in his chair. "What did you study? In college?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:56 pm

"Interior design," she told him. "I use the skills I got around the house, but otherwise I havne't put them into practice," she smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:02 pm

"Why? Doesn't your hubby let you?" Connor asked, raising a brow. Hopefully it's not that she was forced to be a housewife or anything.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:03 pm

"He's fine with me working, there just aren't any people looking for interior designers."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:10 pm

"Eh well..try L.A?" Connor grinned, shaking his head. "Well, try advertising online, start out small." he smiled, shrugging. "Either way, I'm hungry. You?" he asked, getting up to go to the counter to order something.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:13 pm

She nodded, getting up and looking up at the menu. "Starving. I guess I should advertise online," she said, thinking about it. "but I wouldn't want to move... I guess I could if I had to.."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Connor asked for a small coffee an one of their grilled cheese sandwiches. He then looked at her and then rubbed his chin. "Maybe..you could try at my place first. Like, the clinic. Maybe it could just a bit sprucing up?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:25 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun just thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:31 pm

"Ok then, it's settled. Come whenever and I'll let you look at the place." Connor said, chuckling as he got his things and paid for them, sitting back at their table. He dug into the sandwich, enjoying the cheesy goodness. "So, anyways, why did you study that?" he chuckled, seeing her as a design on computers sort of person.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:34 pm

"It sounded fun and people will always want their homes to look nice and inviting," she said, getting the turkey club she'd ordered and taking her place back across from him at the table. "So I figured I could do this even when I'm old. I'd just have to pay attention to trends."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:42 pm

"Yeah, hell, you can do it even when you're old. So, good choice." Connor said, nodding and drinking his coffee. "Well, I guess you weren't in that mind set or else I would've been hearing a bunch of stuff about how the wall paper sucks in my office." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:46 pm

She laughed. "Please tell me you didn't pick that wallpaper out. It doesn't match anything," she said, snickering.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:53 pm

"It came with the damn place. Geez." Connor rolled his eyes, smiling a little as he ate the rest of his sandwich. He couldn't help but feel lots better. They were getting along like the best of friends. Which is how they should be only.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:57 pm

She chuckled. "Alright, I guess I can't blame you then," she teased.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:01 pm

"Ok then, don't be so critical yet. You're not even a girlfriend." Connor rolled his eyes after sipping his coffee. "So, what is it that's keeping you from having kids anyway?" he asked, a bit curious. He was happy, jealous, but happy.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:06 pm

She chuckled. "Well... I want him to be there, not to be at work all the time. Kids deserve to know their dad, ya know," she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Connor nodded, understanding. "Yeah, of course. Maybe soon, you never know. So, what else have you been up to? Just the cats?" he grinned, making a private joke of her ending up as a bitter old cat lady, literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next