The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain Empty
PostSubject: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Should've kissed you there
I should've held your face
I should've watched those eyes
Instead of run in place

I should've called you out
I should've said your name
I should've turned around
I should've looked again

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

Should've held my ground
I could've been redeemed
For every second chance
That changed its mind on me

I should've spoken up
I should've proudly claimed
That oh my head's to blame
For my hearts mistakes

And it's you
And it's you
And it's you
And it's you

And it's falling down
As you walk away
And it's on me now
As you go

And it's falling down
As you walk away
And it's on me now
As you go

"Should have, could have, would have." Those were the words that continued through Connor's mind as he watched his one and only chance at love walk away. It was the Spring Dance, and he was dying to finally get the guts to ask his best friend, the only girl he was close with willingly, to be his date. He always liked her, always. But he never wanted to ruin the perfect friendship that they had. He even knew he lost his chance of being more than a 'brother' to her, especially when her current boyfriend Ian, was there with her just as often as he was. They got along but he always hated him for being able to kiss her, to hold her, to love her and to even say those words. The night before, when they spoke of things that could've been, silly things like if they took a certain class or whatever, he mentioned that he would've liked to have told the girl he loved that he loved her. His best friend had fallen silent at that moment.

"Who did you or do you still love?" She asked, her voice shuddering a bit. She was nervous, but curious.
"You." He said, gulping silently and staring at the picture he had framed beside his computer on his desk.

That's where things went wrong. She didn't know how to act, or how to feel. And so, she basically shut him out, unable to recognize him, whatever excuse she threw out at him. Connor of course was then discouraged. "Why bother?" he asked himself, tears falling as he stopped calling her one last time at night on the weekend. That's when days not talking turned to weeks, to months, to years. And soon..they never even saw each other. Now, ten years later, he's working as a vet, doing something that gives his heart pride and joy. But the one thing that kills him, is the day that she walks through that door without knowing HE was the owner of the veterinary clinic. What could he do then, once he saw a ring on her finger? A wedding ring. He totally lost her...forever. Maybe.

So guys, this is my first time actually putting effort into an rp plot (which I think may just have a good potential XD) and so, please be nice
Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain 568512

Connor Reese
Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain Shahid-kapoor2
Occupation: Veterinarian (still studying so he gets a doctorate)
Bio: He takes his job very seriously but also loves it as well. He loves helping animals since they are the only things that really keep him sane at times. He himself has a pet cat, Whiskers who just brightens his day when he gets home. Sure the little thing scratches his wooden floors in his apartment, but he doesn't mind. They can be fixed. Of course, when it comes to women, he dated all kinds, he even came close to marriage but she broke it off. Since then, he's taken a bit of a break and just concentrated on work which has taken tolls on his social life as his buddies make it seem.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:47 am

Dude, I am so in! Very Happy

But i'm tired right now so i'll post profile later when i can think of a bio XD
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 am

Eeeek! So I has done well on plots then? XD Yaay~ Well, get some rest Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain 241607
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:20 pm

[center]
Mrs. Annabelle Rodgers
(Formerly Annabelle Johnson)
http://www.morguefile.com/archive/display/68874
***[Eyes are green with gold speckles in them near the irises]***
Bio: She'd always been a quiet girl, and only told her deepest and darkest secrets to her best friend Connor. When he'd admitted that he had loved her, she was terrified. He knew everything about her. EVERYTHING. What would have happened if he'd broken up with her? She would be able to trust no one. So she stopped talking to him and married a boy she'd met in college.
Her husband is a workaholic, and sleeps directly when he gets home. He does love her, truly, but she doesn't feel she's getting enough attention. So he got her a couple kittens for Christmas, hoping that it would help.
Angel and Sami
Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain Snuggle_Kittens_by_Deviant_Pet_Lovers
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm

((I gotta say these kitties are cute as hell! Also, ya noticed that Whiskers was an image I hope xD cause he's just too adorable))

As soon as the dog yelped, it was done. Obviously, the poor dog had something stuck in it's gums which made him bleed, poor thing. Connor sighed, smiling a bit as the dog whimpered but nudged his hand as if in thanks. "Yeah, Buster you're something. Sixth time this month I've had to pull something out of your mouth. At least you're neutered." he mumbled the last part, shaking his head. He chuckled and signed on the last few details of the report for Buster after returning him to Miss Williams. Soon when he was cleaning up the table he used to even attend to most of his patients, he heard someone had an emergency. His assistant came in (a nice and young little niece of his, only sixteen but he made sure that he got approval for such a young 'assistant'.), "Hey, uh, Sir, we have a Miss Rodgers here to see you? Apparently both her cats are going wacko over something they ate." she shrugged, shaking her head as she told the owner to come in. After straightening his glasses, (wears them only for looking at his paperwork) he cleared his throat and smiled, not expecting this patient as a blast from the past.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Annabelle walked in, both of her cats meowing from a small dog carrier. The two couldn't stand to be separated. She glanced at the doctor and had to do a double-take as she set the carrier up on the examination table. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words would come out (or come to mind) so she closed her mouth and looked back down at the carrier, biting the inside of her lip like she did when she was flustered.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Connor stayed silent of course, finding it easy since he loathed the very mention of her since they graduated High School. "Well then, ma'am. What seems to be the problem with these two fine felines?" he asked, smiling as he leaned forward to look inside the carrier. By the way they cuddled up to each other, it seemed almost like they were inseparable but he obviously did take notice to her habit, the chewing of the inside of her lip when flustered. But he had to act professionally. It's not like she was going to give him a second look obviously by the look of the ring on her finger. She moved on, so did he.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

"They'd gotten a hold of a squeaky toy and went to town on it and ended up eating part of the squeaky bubble. I didn't want it cutting up their insides."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Connor raised a brow and snickered a little. "Depends on whether it was a big piece or not. I'll give their tummies a scan and we'll see if it's necessary for surgery or whatnot. Most likely they can uh..excrete the pieces." he said, clearing his throat as he wiggled his fingers at the meowing cats. "Well then, just give me a few minutes and I'll come right back with the machine ready to go." he said, walking past her and losing his smile as he left the room and glared at his assistant. "You're so lucky you were so little back when this chick was driving me nuts." he mumbled to her as she blinked in confusion and he rushed into the machine room.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Annabelle opened the door to the little carrier and stroked the kittens' soft fur. "We'll get you taken care of," she murmured to them softly. Why had she chose this vet? It was closest to her house and cheapest, according to the internet.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm

After trying to tell himself that it was all just business, he went back to the room and cleared his throat. "Would you like to help with the cats then? They seem much more comfortable with you than with me." he smiled, seeing one of the cat's fur start to bristle. They didn't like him. "And also..how've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 pm

She nodded, scratching her cats' chins. "I've been well," she smiled politely. "You were able to open up your own veterinary clinic. I'm happy for you." She truly was. Though she'd stopped talking to him, she hadn't stopped caring about her best friend.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 pm

As he led her to the room, he had to turn off the light though the machine itself and it's monitor was bright enough. He scoffed slightly, not believing her sudden comments. "Either way, can you have one of your cats lay down flat and horizontally on the table please?" he asked as he twisted the scanner over the cat once laid down.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 pm

"Of course he wouldn't comment on what she'd said. Not like she'd deserved it. She did as she said, holding down Little Angel's feet gently to hold him still while he took the X-Rays.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 am

Connor to the scans quietly, not saying much of a word until it was done. "Well..that little gray object there is the piece of that toy. Doesn't look too big, but it looks like it's safe to say that Angel can pretty much uh..excrete the godforsaken piece." he chuckled, rubbing the hissing cat's head gently. She took to him a little bit, but was still nervous. "Either way, bring the other patient? The x-rays from Angel should be processed and then we can take a better look after the other cat. But uh..out of curiosity..you're married?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 am

Annabelle nodded, stroking Angel's fur. "You're such a good boy," she murmured to the kitten and gently placed him back in is carrier. She got Sami out, the more hyper of the two, and did the same thing, though it was more of a challenge. "I am," she nodded to answer his question. "Ian and I went our separate ways after high school," she murmured, letting him know that she hadn't married him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 am

Connor almost wanted to laugh, surprised. They were always so lovey-dovey so it was a bit of a surprise. Though they did argue a lot, he sort of had the idea that maybe they wouldn't last. It was wishful thinking, actually. He looked through the scanning on the monitor and twitched. There was only small pieces, seemed like the stomach digested a bit. "Well, both of them are good. If they have problems with eating or even anything that they do normally at all, then..bring them back. But otherwise, like I said for angel, they'll make it out." he suggested, shaking his head as Sami meowed. "Then..who did you marry?" he asked, looking to her a bit as he turned on the light and turned off the machine.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 am

She stroked Sami's fur, trying to calm her energetic cat down. "His name is Damien. He was in several of my classes in college."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 am

"Glad things worked out. Anyways, you can go out and wait in the waiting room with the cats. I'll be right out to show you the images back here." Connor rolled his eyes and had hoped she hadn't seen that as he grabbed his pen and started to write down some notes after showing her the way out. "Christ..why in here? I could've just easily...Ugh." he grunted, rubbing his face. The damn woman had caused him strife, he thought she may have seen his damn name outside the damn office even! It was right there!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:17 am

Annabelle had seen him roll his eyes, but didn't comment or make any notice that she did. She walked out with her cats without saying a word, waiting patiently as she took little Angel out and held him, scratching his chin gently. He purred, rubbing his head against her hand and kneading her leg with his little claws.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 am

Andrea (Connor's niece) had seen Annabelle come out and Connor going past her into another room looking flustered. She was curious, but she wondered as to what the history was between the two. "Are the cats ok?" she asked, smiling widely. She always loved cats, so did her uncle though her parents had more dogs than just the one cat.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:52 pm

"They'll be okay," Anabelle smiled at her. "I'm just gonna keep an eye on them."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:05 am

"Um..if you don't mind me asking..why is my uncle acting so flustered? I mean..it's almost like you know each other." Andrea asked quietly, whispering even just to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:13 am

"We were best friends in high school," Annabelle murmured.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 am

"Did..something happen?" Andrea prodded, up until her uncle walked in and raised a brow at her. He cleared his throat and nodded to Annabelle. "If you would follow me please." he said, going to the back room to show the distressed owner the pictures of the x-rays. "See? It's pretty small, those pieces so be thankful that your cats wanted to chew it good." he chuckled, motioning towards the dark objects within the body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain   Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Its Insane Twists of Pain
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next