The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me Empty
PostSubject: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Quote :
A new couple exppecting a baby moves into an old Victorian house in a downtown city not far from [insert big random city here]. Charlie and Emma thought it was perfect, had a nice yard beautiful structure was in an excellent school district. Seemingly the perfect place to start a family, all it would need would be a few repairs here and there, and a fresh coat of paint.
However, things are not as perfect as it seems. Not to mention a muse for the young budding novelist of a wife either….
Unbeknownst to them, the last owners did not stay very long and left. The house was haunted. During the civil war an arranged marriage was made between a women and a guy for financial reasons, however, she did not love him. The lady in fact loved her husband’s brother.
Through a dangerous haunting and old letters between the lady and the brother found underneath a floor board Charlie and Emma learns of their history. The brother in order to resist temptation enlists in the army…the lady suspects the child not to be her husband’s but his. An aggravated, furious husband setting out for revenge upon his wife, and his brother….

Will this haunting drive the couple apart, or will it just bring them closer than ever before? Only time and true love will tell.

Profile skellington

name:
personality:
Believe in ghosts?:
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 am

name: Johnny
looks: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me Tom_Cruise_long_men_hairstyle
personality: He's a wonderful loving husband with a good heart. But at times he can be stubborn.
Believe in ghosts?: No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:44 am

name: Emma
looks:.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me Liv-tyler
personality: she's a wonderful person with a huge imagination, and sometimes she gets carried away with it.
Believes in ghosts": yes
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 pm

how you wanna start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Uhhh.....no idea...really. I'll just start it I suppose.

Emma heaved a heavy sigh of relief as she plopped down on the couch. Making various trips from their old appartment to their new house tired her out, as well as putting everything away and unpacking boxes. It was about 7:00pm at night her parents and brothers left not to long ago to go to a concert. She heaved a another sigh and looked at Johnny. "Baby, we should go to McDonalds or something...a shake sounds so good right about now." she said resting her hand on her stomach, "I think we want strawberry, or chocolate...we don't know." she chuckled smiling at Johnny.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Johnny laughed gently. He came over to her, " Daddy will run to McDonalds and get some food." He kissed her then her stomach. " Daddy will be right back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am

She smiled and laughed a little, "Thank you Johnny." she whispered and kissed him back. She watched him leave, sitting up and stretching. she could see the portraits from her spot on the couch. They were of the original owners of this place. For some reason no matter how hard the realitors tried, as well as the previous owners, they wouldnt seem to come off the wall for nothing. One was of the master of the house and his wife. That picture he was standing over her while she lounged in a chair. Something about the fright in her eyes, and the way the husband looked; his eyes fierce with a strong firm hand on her shoulder, made him look very possive and dangerous. The other portrait was of someone, just like him, except the eyes were kinder, gentler, and he was painted with the beginnings of a beard, standing at attention in his civil war uniform. To Emma those portraits could tell a thousand stories. She looked at the two pictures absentmindedly just wondering what those eyes have seen.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:15 am

Johnny drove off to McDonalds for her. He usually ran everywhere for her cravings. He didn't complain one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm

She loved it that he ran out for her to get her stuff she wanted. She knew any other husband would complain about it, but not him.
She smiled and stood up. She didn't exactly smell the best, like sweat and gas actually. She had filled the lawn mower with gas so her brother could mow the lawn, and the baby had kicked and she spilt some on her jeans. Then she rembered her brother Daniel, not wanted to go inside, he said something about the house wasn't right to him. To her the house was perfect, and then some. Why in world would it not be right? She shrugged and walked past the portraits whos eyes seemed to follow her. She found it slightly creepy, but that was some wierd trick with all the paintings she has encountered. She turned down the hall and into the bathroom to get some bathwater running. she went across the hall to her bedroom and got her robe out of the box labeled clothes and went back into the bathroom closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Johnny didn't think the house was creepy like his wife's brother told him. He thought it was a perfect place. They couldn't stay in the small apartment forever, especially since the day she became pregnant with thier first baby.

Johnny came back yawning. First thing he wanted to do was eat, shower, nap. In that order. They could unpack later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 pm

She sat there and soaked in the tub for awhile, stretching every once in awhile , and when she got out of the tub she put on her robe and lazily combed her fingers through her wet hair. she heard Johnny come in and smiled, "Just in time." she left her clothes in a pile on the floor and opened the door walking into the living room, "Welcome home hun." she smiled and kissed him while she reached for her shake.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:54 pm

" Hungry, love?" Johnny smiled h anding her the shake and put the bags down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 am

She nodded happily taking a long sip of her chocolate shake and moaned quietly in ecstasy "Oh god this is so good." she gasped and set it down leaning against the new kitchen counter they had installed a few weeks ago. "What else did you get?" she asked peering into the bag.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 am

" A few sandwhichs and fries." He said taking the foot out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 am

"Yum, fries..." she smiled and grabbed one and ate it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:43 am

He sat down chuckling. " So when is the next appointment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:45 am

"Two weeks." she said patting her stomach, "then we shall see what's baking in the oven. A girl or a boy." she chuckled and grabbed her shake again taking a large sip.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:32 am

He laughed gently. " yep"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:35 am

She smiled and set her shake down and kissed him gently, "What do you want it to be?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 am

"I'm happy with ether" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 am

"I kinda want it to be a girl." she smiled sitting next to him at the table."I don't know though...i wonder, what room we should put her in. This place certainly has plenty." she said looking around. "Do you think my work office place should be next to her room?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 am

You want him or her to be close as possible when you work right?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 am

"Yeah." she started "And by us when we're asleep." she nodded finishing off the rest of her shake.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 pm

We can set up a crib in our bedroom then" He said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:26 pm

She nodded slightly "Yeah, that could work for awhile. My mom sugguested that actually. Have the baby in there for a couple weeks and slowl move it out to it's own room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next