The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 am

" you ok" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:15 am

"Yeah." she sighed, "i just hate throwing up...thats all." she said and reached over for her laptop "Guess I'll see if I got that email yet." she sighed and turned her laptop on.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 am

All of the sudden there was a loud crash upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 am

She jumped almost dropping her laptop "Maybe one of the pictures fell?" she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

He ran upstairs and then back down. " Nothing fell....no glass or anything" he said a little unerved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:35 am

She nodded and logged online, "Maybe it's the pipes or something? A house this old has got to have something wrong with it up there...." she saw a new email in her box, it was from her editor. She read it and gasped. "They liked the story....they liked MY STORY!!!!" she gasped happily. "Oh my god.....I'm going to be in print.... IN PRINT JOHNNY!" she got up and ran behind the couch to kiss him happily. She didn't care about any bumps or bangs coming from upstiars at the moment. Her story, her novel. Her paper baby was going to be alive and published. She kissed him happily.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 am

Johnny held her and kissed her back " thats fantastic!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 am

She smiled with tears in her eyes and just hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:50 am

He smiled and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:59 am

She smiled into the kiss before parting "We have to celebrate...lets do something fun today."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:19 am

"Hm, like what?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:33 am

"I dunno....lets go out today...we can pick out some paint and stuff for the baby's room? Or do you want to wait till we know if it's a boy or a girl? Either way....we should still do something fun today." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 am

"Hm" he said thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:45 am

"Well, I don't suppose shopping for you would be fun would it?" she asked chuckling and kissed his nose lightly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 am

" I was kinda thinking of relaxing but if you want to go shopping' he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am

"I don't know." she sighed and sat next him. "How about...we relax for the day and go out to dinner?" she smiled. "My treat."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:29 am

"Sure, and we can even have some fun" he winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 am

She chuckled and nodded "If thats what you want." she smirked and leaned over and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:33 am

"It is" he kissed her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:44 am

She couldn't help but smile as she kissed him back and ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 am

" You know I want you to feel good" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 am

She nodded "And you do a very good job doing it Johnny." she murmured hugging him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 am

" I'm glad" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:53 pm

She leaned forward and kissed him softly smiling.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 am

He kissed down her neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next