The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 am

" Anything you want" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 am

She chuckled and leaned over kissing him gently before laying her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:18 am

" We gotta do something to get rid of that picture" he siad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 am

She sighed and nodded. "They are a little creepy, but maybe not get rid of them, put them in storage or something.." she said looking at them. "I dunno, they do kinda inspire me in some wierd way as well."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:33 am

" Yeah?" he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:39 am

"I dunno why, it's like...why would he look that way for a portrait, and why is she so sad? Then the guy, probably a brother...looks like a twin or something...whats his story? Might be an idea for the next book." she chuckled. "I'd probably have to talk to my editor about it though."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 am

He shook his head chuckling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:44 am

"A historical romance...a tragedy." she smiled and jumped a little when she heard something fall from upstairs. "What was that?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:25 am

" Eh probably a box. We have them stacked so one mustive fell" he shrugged. " We packed with bubble wrap. No worries" Johnny shrugged and rubbed her belly, " Little baby. Daddy wuves you" he kissed her stomach and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:39 am

She chuckled and ran a hand through his hair absent mindedly. "Good thing to know baby daddy looking out for baby mommy. just think, couple days and we'll know what we're having."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 am

He smiled," Yeah, I'm excited"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 am

She smiled and stood up "So....wanna try and get those off the wall then?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:55 am

" Sure" he nodded getting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 am

She walked over to it and tried to just casually lift it off the wall....it didnt budge and inch..."Well....should we try and grab a crowbar? By we i mean you....I can't do anything that'll strain myself." she said patting his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:03 am

" I know" he shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 am

She chuckled and kissed his cheek "I'll go grab it outta the garage for you." she said and walked out with some flipflops on. Meanwhile the girl in the picture looked even more frightened, as if she was begging, please don't anything but this...
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 am

" Sorry guys. Nothing personal at all,we're updating the house. Least its still standing eh?" he said to the picture. The girl's face seemed to talk to him. " Look...we'll hang you up in the guest bedroom. Hows that? Comprimise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 am

The man standing over her didn't look like he agreed at all.
She came back with the crowbar and handed it to him. "They're probably been here forever...Are you sure a change in scenery for them would be good?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 am

" If they were smiling then I'd leave them be but since they look pissed and scared I don't want our guests to get creeped out" he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am

She nodded "Well....go at it then." she said and rested a hand on the frame of the man in the civil war uniform"Don't worry, we'll take good care of you, just like your house." she touch the other one too and drew back shivers running down her spine.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am

He tooked the crow bar to the picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 am

The one with the civil war man came off easily after a few hard tugs. At least he seemed alright with being moved to a guestroom. she gasped when it came undone there was a hole in the wall ....and in was stashed a box. "Well..I guess we're not done with repairs..." Emma said quietly and pulled out the box, it was beautiful. She opened it. "Letters..."she said pulling them out carefully. She set them down on the end table and waited for him to try the next picture.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 am

He tugged and finally the girl came down, " I'll put you right by him ok?" he said setting her down by the civil war soilder.

he looked at the other man who looked even madder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 am

"Well, there's no hole behind that at one at least." she smiled and chuckled. "So what room should we put these in?" she asked quietly. "We still haven't even decided what one is going to be the guest room."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:06 am

"Pick a room" he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next