The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:09 am

She walked upstairs and looked, she picked the first door on the right. "How about here?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm

" Sounds great" he said from downstairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm

She walked back down the stairs "how about you take one end of the painting, and I'll take the other, it weighs less than 20lbs so I guess I can lift it."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:04 pm

" Ok" he siad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:08 pm

She nodded and they grabbed one end and slowly but surely brought it upstairs. When it was in the room they rested against the wall. "Facing the window perhaps? They'd have a lovely view of their backyard." she said "I'll get some nails and a hammer." she said and walked back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:36 pm

" Alright" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Emma came back up with a hammer and a box of nails and handed it to him."There you go. Don't hit your hand again..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:17 am

" I won't" he grunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 am

She chuckled and watched him just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

He hung the pictures up and stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 am

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him from behind kissing his cheek. "You wanna go downstairs and look at what we found?" she asked him. "I bet'll be interesting."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 am

" Sure" He said stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 am

She walked with him back downstairs and picked up the letters she had found and sat them on the couch with her. She unfolded one of them and began to read outloud.
"Dear Sarah,
I know this will put you in constand worry over my well being but I have decided it would be best to enlist in the war. I dont know if my brother has expressed it to you but he certainly has started to suspect us. I feel if I enlist and be away from you the suspection may go away for some time. I know it's going to be as hard for you as it is for me, but we will write to each other. Promise me though, you will burn these letters after reading them. We both know how my brother's temper is and if he were to find these..I fear the worst. Please know that I love you, with all my heart and soul. I will be thinking of you everyday while I am away fighting for these black people's freedom. they diserve freedom Sarah, just like you and I should.
love,
Henry." She paused and looked at Johnny. "Those pictures...these letters. It's making some sort of since now..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 am

" Well affairs like these weren't uncommon in that time period" Johnny said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 am

Emma nodded. "You know...this might have just given me and idea for that new story. With the letters and stuff you know? A historical romance. Based on true story." she nodded and smiled. "Wonder i f my editor would agree to something like that...."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 am

" Well you got to get these letters noted and dated by a historian so it can be used as actual proof" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 am

She nodded, "I should probably call him about that later as well." All of a sudden she felt the baby kick again "Oooh wow there..calm down." she said resting a hand on her stomach. "Little baby's just about excited as I am." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 am

Johnny smiled. " Soon our baby will be born"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 am

She nodded. "We still have to go out shopping for a crib and a car seat. We should probably get something to coverup that hole in the wall untill it's fixed...while we're at it." she nodded.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:00 am

" yeah" he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 am

She was about to say something else when she paused, before covering her mouth and running into the bathroom to throw up, apparently the eggs and the baby didn't like each other today.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 am

He blinked and shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:04 am

She came back a few minutes later groaning, before sitting on the couch again. "I hate throwing up..." she groaned.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 am

He rubbed her shoulder gently/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:57 am

She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next