The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 am

She didn't know what to make of it. She just shrugged and went back to the kitchen grabbing a fork out of the drawer to eat her pineapple with.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:26 am

He got up and walked downstairs yawning. " Did you turn the tv back on again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 am

"No, I turned it off..." she sighed "Maybe something's wrong with the eletrical..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 am

"We fixed the electirc when we renovated the place. And the plumming"he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:59 am

She shrugged, "Well, I'll have to find my laptop after breakfast so I can get to work." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 am

" Alright. I'll unpack while you work" he yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 am

"Thanks." she said kissing his cheek before eating another chunk of pineapple."Do you work today?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am

" No. I go into tomarrow" he stretched his muscles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 am

She nodded and went back into the fridge from sone orange juice, "So anything you want for breakfast, hun?" she asked
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 am

" Eh some toast is fine" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 am

"you sure?" she asked getting some eggs out for her breakfast "you should eat more than just some toast."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 am

" Love I'm not carring a baby" He teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:52 am

"Yes but look at you! Some eggs wouldn't do that much harm..." she said chuckling. "Can you unburry my latop and stuff for me from the boxes and set it up for me? It'd be really helpful, I'm expecting an email on wether my book got excepted or not..." she pouted
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:56 am

" babe I'm fine. Toast is fine" He said going to a box digging out her laptop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 am

She sighed and shook her head. crakin eggs into the pan as she turned the stove on.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:05 am

He sat her latop up and hooked it up for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:07 am

"Thank you hun." she smiled and kissed him gently. and went back to scramble her eggs.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:20 am

" Not a problem" he smiled gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 am

When her eggs were finished she turned the burner off and sat down next to her laptop and waited for it to turn on.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:53 am

He yawned and ate a bit of toast and walked around the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:01 am

She logged on and read her emails, nothing from her editor yet. She sighed and stabbed her eggs and ate them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:26 am

He sat down in the chair yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 am

She finished her eggs soon after and put her plate in the sink. She looked out the window she swore she thought she saw something move out there, and it looked a lot bigger than a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 am

He went into the living room and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 am

She looked closely, it was a stray cat. She sighed and went to the couch and sat next to him. "What do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me   .:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Haunted:..:Private:. by Howell_At_Me
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next