The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 pm

" I'm sure he's being as stubbon as you. Just go get him." he said. " You'll regret it if you don't"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Lizzy sighed. Why did she always, always, always have to be the bigger person? Nodding her head she begrudgingly got up from the bed and grabbed her purse before leaving the room. She was back moments later to kiss Ryan on the cheek and then was back out the door again so that she could bring back her stubborn son. Outside it had begun to rain heavily and it wasn't considerably safe conditions for driving.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 pm

ryan chuckled softly and got up to see what thier own boy was up to. It took alot of pursading Lizzy to have at least one child with him. He never asked her for more after thier son was born. He wanted at least one of thier kids to have his genes and hers together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:37 pm

While Lizzy cared very deeply and profoundly for Ryan it was very hard for her to finally allow them to have a child together. With two previous children of her own she hadn't really had much of a desire for a third. She still loves Joseph none the less, though she knew that deep down Ryan probably also wanted a little girl of his own blood, too.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Ryan just didn't want to put Lizzy through that. He had to think of her 2 and thier 1. Yeah he only had one kid but Lizzy had 3 now. And he knew she probably didn't want more then that. Ryan found Joseph outside on the porch swing watching the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Lizzy's own mother had raised four children and they had all turned out fine (except for when Damien had been going through his unforgivably horny teenage years.) It wasn't that Lizzy wasn't capable of having another child, it was just the fear of what would happen if she had complied. Her marriage with Marcus had been fine it seemed up until she found she was pregnant with Melody, their second child.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Ryan didn't push Lizzy. He wanted her to do things at her own pace. Though Joseph had given them something to enjoy when her kids were growing up.

Joseph yawned as he stretched out his legs.

" hey buddy' Ryan said as he sat beside him.

" Hey dad, I hope mama comes home safe." Joseph said thoughtfully. Joseph was often had to live in Emmett's shadow. He knew he wasn't his mom's favourite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Lizzy didn't pick favorites out of her children. If she seemed to be paying more attention to one child than the other than it was because A) that one child was going through a rough patch and needed guidance, B) Was going through a life changing experience or C) A particular day was meant to be about them. With a tired sigh Lizzy tried to look through the endless rain with little success.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Emmett sighed. He turned his truck around and started towards home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 pm

The windshield wipers attempts at blocking away the rain seemed futile as she drove down the street. Thankfully it wasn't a busy street, though Lizzy wasn't the best of drivers and the rain wasn't helping. At least there wouldn't be any accidents. Probably. Shaking her head Lizzy continued to drive through the rain, though the atmosphere was making her sleepy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Emmett was heading down the same road trying to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:02 am

Jo was talking to him, trying to help him navigate through the rain and also ease his mind from his mother whom she knew he missed very much. As they drove through the heavy rain she thought she saw his mother behind the wheel of a car and rubbed her at eyes. "Emmett, what kind of car does your mom drive?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 pm

" A red jeep" he said trying to drive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Jo nodded her head. "Oh." she mumbled. "... I think I see her car nearby." She was worried about this not only because she was worried about Emmett and whether or not he was going to be hurt again but also because it was raining hard and she was worried about someone getting hurt in the rain. "I think you should pull over."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 am

" Maybe you're right." Emmett said. He didn't want to be the bullheaded boyfriend and say " Nah I can handle it." Emmett had her in the car and that made him pull over. He wasn't going to risk her life just because of his huge ego at being a master driver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am

She was greatful that he pulled over and noticed that the red jeep also was starting to stop. "Why don't you call your mother?" she asked quietly. She knew that it had to be his mother in the car that had pulled over and she had to aplaud the woman for coming after the both of them. Looking at him with soft eyes, she gently kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 am

" She followed" Emmett said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:42 am

Jo nodded her head and offered him a small smile. "The balls is in your court now, Hunny. What happenes next is up to you, my love. Do what feels right." Smiling softly she brushed some hair from his eyes and gently kissed him on the lips. She knew that he missed his mother and that things weren't meant to be where they never talked.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Emmett didn't want to leave Jo. He loved her, he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 pm

"Please." Jo urged, gently nudging him. "I don't want your relationship with your mother to end like this. She met you half way and it's your turn to do her the same courtesy and cross that brigde to see her." She smiled and gently kissed his cheek. "She's your mother, Love. You know that if you don't go to her you'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:06 pm

" I don't want to loose you' he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 pm

"You aren't going to lose me." Jo promised, gently kissing his knuckles as she held his hands. "I promise that no matter what I'll be right here waiting for you back in the car." He had to go to his mother, she knew how much of a mess he was since they had started their ridiculous fued. "Please? Meet her half wya, baby."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Emmett got out of the car and sighed gently. He walked in the ran to his mom's car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 pm

When Lizzy saw Emmett get out of his car she quickly found herself opening her own car door and running (deffinitely not walking at this point) to her son. She hugged her son tightly and gently caressed his dark brown hair. "Hey, stranger." she said softly, looking over at her son with a soft smile. It had been a long time since they had even made eye contact.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Emmett hugged her tightly finding that he was taller then his mom and those days of being hugged and picked up were over. He had been so ready to become a man that he forgot just who was there watching him grow into one. He felt terrible for the way he acted. He was wrong and felt like leaving the nest this way was only going to hurt the woman who had given birth to him and raised him. " Mommy, I'm so sorry" he said. The rain hiding his tears of regret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next