The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Lena bit her lip and stared down at her hands for a few minutes. She could hear the shower going upstairs and was terrified at the revelation that was going through her mind. Might as well test it. If what she thought had happened had happened then he wouldn't stand for her doing what she was about to do. "I think that Renee is a whore..." she said after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 pm

" Why? She hasn't done anything. " he frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 pm

"Well, I didn't want to say anything but around school there were these rumors going around about her sleeping with the whole football team. She's a real skank, everyone's saying." She clarified to him. Lena felt bad about saying this mostly because she knew what it was like for people to say false things about her behind her back, but she needed to see Brad's reaction.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Brad bit his lip he knew Renee had been a virgin. "...You're lying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm

"Captain of the football team said she's quite the whore in bed. Of course, they weren't actually in a bed. A lot of people are saying that they did it on the football field underneath the bleachers." she bit her lip before continuing. "She let two guys go at her at once; She does charge them for it, though. I guess that makes her a hooker and not a whore." she added thoughtfully. Lena looked at him sadly. "They say really dirty things about her that I can't even say above a whisper." She leaned over and whispered into his ear the several dirty names that Renee was supposedly called.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

" LENA, You're making that up! She was a virgin when I slept with her!" He said fuming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:01 pm

"I knew it!" Lena cried, glaring angrilly at her brother. "That whore! I swear to God, I'll kill her!" Her brother had hardly shown any interest towards girls or having a mate during the past four years. She was supposed to believe that suddenly out of nowhere he had found his soul mate and that what they had done was justified? She growled and got up the couch and raced up the stairs, quite literally prepared to kill. Once again she had been used to so a whore could get to her brother
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 pm

" LENA NO!" He raced after her pounding up the stairs after his sister. " LEAVE HER ALONE"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Lena was furious and was ready to rip the worthless whore's throat out. She was tired of being used. This has gone too far. Now her brother was suddenly believing that he was in love and had claimed a girl as his mate when he had hardly had any contact with her other than when she had been over for the project. As she reached his bedroom she tore open the door and darted over to the bathroom and kicked the door in.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Brad had no choice. He phased and grabbed ahold of his sister pulling her away from Renee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Renee had just been stepping out of the shower and toweling off when the door was kicked in. A loud scream passed her lips and she was surprised to see Lena with such rage in her eyes. Another scream passed her lips when she saw Brad behind Lena. Brad seemed to burst into fur before revealing himself as a brilliant chestnut colored wolf.

Lena growled angrilly and bit into her brother shoulder, quickly phasing into her own wolfish form. She was not going to be held back; she was so tired of being used that she had finally gone over the edge. I'm going to kill her! I don't care how much you will try to stop me, I won't stop until I have her head as a trophy! She angrilly cried out, scratching at her brother with her claws.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 pm

LENA I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HER!!!!!!!! EVEN BEFORE THIS PROJECT. He grrowled clawing at her and bitting her as well pushing her out of the bathroom with his back paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:21 pm

You make me sick! You sold yourself out for a good time with a girl you hardly even know! That frigging bitch lured you in and you slept with her! What would Mom and Dad think? Are you proud to tell them about this? She angrilly bitch into his back legs because he was trying to push her away from the bathroom. An angry growl passed from her lips and she tried once again to get at Renee.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 pm

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! SHE IS MY SOULMATE! YOU DON'T GET HOW I FEEL!"He kicked her hard in the guy snapping at her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Soulmate? That's all bullshit! I don't care what Mom and Dad say, there is no such thing as love at first sight. There's not even such a thing as love! People are cruel and do not care about one another. I am ashamed to see that you give away your being so freely in the name of sex. She pushed him away with her claw and looked over at the bathroom to see that Renee was no longer there.

About five minutes into the fight between brother and sister Renee had known to get out of there. She was not sure what to do about the fight; She was only an eighteen year old girl and she was terrified of what she was seeing. She had thrown on her old clothes from before and had left the house through the window. All Renee wanted was to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Brad phased, " There is such a thing as true love. Leave me out of your half bowl empty antics. Life is not a win loose situation but a win win. You forgot to see the good in people." he got out through the window to find Renee. " Renee! Wait"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Renee was running as quickly as her legs could carry her. Her clothes were a bit disheveled and she looked a lot more like she had been attacked than like she had just stepped out of the shower. While she did care about Brad she was running away from him because she was afraid of dying. Without any explanation she had seen both Brad and his twin sister explode into wolves before her very eyes. All she wanted was to hide in the safety of her bedroom where supposedly the monsters couldn't get her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Brad ran after her fast as he could and panted as he caught up with her. " Renee please. Don't leave me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 pm

"What are you?!" she cried out, tears streaming down her cheeks. They were almost out of the woods that were in the back of his house and they were close to a road now where she would be able to contact someone for help. "What are you?" she cried again. Renee had backed up against a tree and was crying softly. Her foot had gotten caught against a tree root and she almost fell over which obviously added insult to injury. She was hysterical.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 pm

" Renee please... I'm Brad. you know its me. I'm...just......I ...I just.....have....a fluffy tail side..." he said softly. " Please....there is so much you need to understand. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:50 pm

She was still crying, her chest heaving in and out as the salty tears ran down her cheeks. A small hiccup passed her lips as she cried and she buried her face against her hands to muffle the sound. Renee felt very weak and vulnerable at the moment and didn't know what to do. "I d-don't want to die..." she cried softly, her heart breaking as she spoke. "P-please don't hurt me...!" She didn't even know who he was anymore.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Brad took her in his arms, " Renee I love you. Just because...I have a wolf....problem doesn't make me not love you." he told her kissing her lovingly. " A werewolf...chooses 1 person to be with for the rest of thier life, they become bonded through a process called mating. Mating is love making. renee...I'm yours." he said softly, " If you deny me...I will die of a broken heart. Literally I will die." he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm

She was shaking violently when he pulled her into his arms. A part of her wanted to push him away and tell him to leave her alone but she felt too weak to actually do this. "A wolf problem..." she echoed softly, listening to him as he told her that he loved her. It was as he began to describe mating that she understood what was going on. "You are mine?" she asked him, looking at him with confused eyes. "Do I... belong to you?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 pm

" Yes' he said softly. " you will live if you deny me but I will die." he said gently. " I'm still the same boy you love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Renee was a bit confused with what he was saying. "Why will you die?" she finally asked him. It seemed overwhelming for her to learn that she was someone's mate, that she was emotionally and spiritually bonded to someone for the rest of their life. Why would her denying him of affection and physical and emotional love bring him to his death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 16 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next