The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:25 pm

" Maybe you're right but I'm suspious" Damien shrugged and yawned. " My back is killing me." he sighed. " Love, where's the heating pad at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:30 pm

"It should be in the bathroom." Kimberly answered, collecting the rest of the dirty dishes and bringing them to the sink. "I'll be up in a few minutes, I just need to finish washing the dishes." she answered him softly, turning on the sink faucet and letting the hot water wash over the dishes. Her hands were flushed pink from the heat and when she was finished they stung a little.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Damien had been having bad back problems lately. He sighed as he got the heating pad. " immortal or not I feel like an old man" he muttered going into thier bedroom and crawled in with the heating pad and hooked it up to the wall and turned it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Kimberly had been feeling very stressful as well. She wondered if this was either because of her currently stagnant lovelife with Damien or her need for blood. She was thinking about going hunting that night for some fresh blood. Thanks to her own skills she had been able to locate a family of deer that were living in the forrest in the back of their house.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Damien was feeling stressful as well. He needed a vacation from his job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 am

After making sure that Damien was alright, Kimberly left the house with nothing but a hunting knife just incase things made a turn for the worst. Sighing gently, Kimberly left, remembering the first time that she had needed to hunt like this. Damien had been there with her and she remembered the pure animalistic instincts. After eating there had been a need to mate with him and she had at one point asked if, like animals, vampires went into heat.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

Damien had told her vampires got very sexually aroused when they drank blood. He told her it was like beer. It gave the strong desire to have sex but unlike beer, blood intake made vampires very haughty and passionate in bed increasing the preformance in the male and increasing the female's sex appeal and an ever increasing wetness making foreplay almost unneeded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:08 pm

It took her around a hour and a half, but Kimberly was able to track the small family of deer. While she understood how people might think it cruel that she would be killing one of the deer for sustinence, she knew that it was much better than going out and feeding on humans. She trapped one of the deer with ease and feasted leisurely on the warm blood.

A soft yawn passed from Maddison's lips and she collapsed on to the warmth of Spencer's bed. While a lot of her posessions were in his room, she still did not techniqually life with him. The mansion where her family lived had been purchased with her own money (when she turned eighteen her name would be signed on to the deed and her parents would have to find a new home.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Damien slept during this time letting his back heal.

Spencer didn't know if she wanted him to move in with her or not. Their wedding was comming up soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:01 pm

They would have much more privacy if he were to move in with her. Her house was large enough that they would be able to claim a whole entire wing to themselves. Brushing some of her hair from her eyes, she yawned and looked over at Spencer thoughtfully. If he were to move in with her, it would be almost like living alone already. Her parents didn't care about her enough to try and build a real relationship with her. She was their little meal ticket.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Spencer layed beside her, " when you get up from your nap you want to go to the store and pick up some things...I kinda forgot about protection when we...made love...I think I should get some condoms." he blushed madly thinking that he now needed them since he was sexually active now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Maddison was quiet for a few minutes and then propped herself up on her elbow. "And what exactly makes you think we're going to be doing any of that again any time soon?" She was still going to be busy practising for her show (or looking for a new job incase she had been fired for missing a practise.) "I'm going to be very busy for the next few months."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Spencer was taken aback by her response. He was bad in bed....he thought. She didn't even want to make time..that was how bad he was at it. He curled up and bit his lip as he turned away. He was stupid for thinking about making love again. " I'm sorry. I didn't think." he murmered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:45 pm

She looked at him thoughtfully for a few minutes and was surprised when he turned his back on her and curled up into a little ball. When he spoke, she could tell that he was hurt. "Spencer..." Maddison murmured softly, realizing that she probably hadn't worded that in the best way. Sighing softly, she cuddled up next to him and wrapped her arms around his warm body. "No, Sweetheart. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." she softly pressed a kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:48 pm

" No...I was wrong. I should've realized you would be busy...." he said softly. " And when you get home you're generally tired so...I'm sorry" Spencer said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Maddison began to see again the small rift that was between them. Because of her job she was away from him a lot and when she was finished she really was genuinley tired. What made things worse was that soon they would be married. How could she expect their marriage to work out if they couldn't be together? For the time being, all she could do was show him the love that she could at that moment. "Spencer." she said softly, gently cupping his chin and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Spencer kissed her back gently. He knew he had to do something to keep them strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Maddison felt bad that it was her fault that things were difficult between them. To add insult to injury, she was being cold to him only hours after they had made love. Sighing softly, she pulled away and lovingly brushed some locks of hair from his face. "I'm sorry that I hurt you." she said, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I wish that things weren't so hectic right now with my career."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:31 pm

" its just how life is right now. I understand" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:49 pm

"It isn't fair to you." Maddison said softly, sighing and resting her head on his chest. "I don't want you to be miserable, Spencer." her voice was very soft and sad. "I understand if you want to call the wedding off." It hurt her to say it and to even bring the offer to the table but she could not help it. Spencer deserved to have better attention paid to him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:45 pm

" I don't want to call the wedding off" he said frowning. " I love you and I want to marry you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 am

She sighed sadly. Of course Spencer would still stay with her, that was just how loyal she was. Maddison brushed at her eyes, fearing that she had started to tear up, and sighed. "Well... at least come with me to practise tomorrow. It will be a few hours, but afterwards we can go out to lunch." She really wanted to try to spend more time with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:25 pm

"or I could bring a lunch and we could go have a romantic picnic in the park" he smiled, " You love the subs I make."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Maddison laughed softly and nodded her head. "Alright, that sounds nice to." For the time being she was attending practises that were not to far from where the Vlad's main coven resided. Eventually she would need to leave for New York for a few months to get used to working on the grand Broadway stage. This would be at least a month after her marriage to Spencer, though she was worried.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Spencer would be sad and lonely when she did leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next