The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Spencer layed on his back. The wedding was getting close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Did he still want to be with her? Was he willing to take the plunge with her into marriage? Maddison shuddered and then sighed, not knowing what she would do if Spencer stopped loving her. After she'd finished bathing she got dressed and then walked back into the bedroom and laid down beside Spencer, rolling on her side and looking down at her engagement ring.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:57 am

Of course he did. He loved her so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm

After she had finished getting dressed and had brushed her hair she walked back into the bedroom and laid down beside him. "So how did you fit into my heels?" she asked thoughtfully, propping up on her shoulder to look at him. "You must have really tiny, womanly feet." she teased, gently kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:37 pm

" well.... I take after my mom and she's not tiny but she's about regular so I dunno. Deren is the only that takes after Dad. Of course he's mom's baby. I'm her heartattack and Robyn is her girly bond compainion. " he laughed smiling. " Kinda miss when we were little. Well.. Deren was older when mom had me. I think I was a surprise....cause Dad said they were only planning on 2 kids since Deren and Robyn completed the 1 Boy and 1 Girl desire. So when I came along I was the unexpected present." he smiled. " They loved me to death or so they said when I jumped out of trees and off the roof into the pool.." he laughed more twirling his curly red hair. " I wonder how mom feels now that her kids are almost grown up..... I know Deren is the hardest one to accept for her because well he was her first and she has her own special spot in her heart for him. Not saying he's her favorite which he kinda is but just there is some bond there. Not jealous of it cause I know mom loves me the same as him. " he explained " but i think she's having the hardest time with him because he was her first baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Maddison chuckled and gently stroked his hair. "That's quite the mouthful when all I asked was if you had small feet." Nuzzling him she then breathed in and looked away. "So I got a movie offer a couple of days ago," she said thoughtfully, curling one of the linen sheets around her fingers. "It's a good pay and the script is amazing, except..." she beat her lip. "There is a... a nude scene," Maddison admitted, blushing a bit. "with my character. A love scene, actually."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm

" I'm not sure if I feel comfortable with that..." he frowned. " I don't want other men to see you like that.... " he sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Maddison sighed softly. Of course she knew that he wouldn't be jumping for joy at the thought of her being nude on screen for people all around the world to see but at the same time she couldn't let herself back down. She wasn't completely comfortable with tearing all of her clothes off just yet but she also didn't want to close the book on the idea all together. "I know that it isn't something that I've done before or that your really comfortable with, but I think we should at least consider it. If you would at least read the script..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:36 pm

" I am sure the movie is good but I don't like the idea of the world seeing my wife to be nude.... I'm not Brad Pitt." he sighed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 pm

"Actually Brad and Angelina never married..." she said, her voice trailing off. She knew what he was getting at but at the same time she couldn't agree with him. "Would you be more comfortable if you were on the set while they filmed... the scene?" She really did want to give it a try. Acting was her life and she wanted to be a well respected actress.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 pm

" I find these nude scenes really degrading for women. Its like saying " you can't be a good actress if you don't walk on the wild side." he said shrugging " but I support you no matter what.." he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 pm

"I think that the human body is beautiful. In this scene it's between two people who after fighting sexual tension for so long finally give into one another. I think it's beautiful and maybe if you saw it you would understand, too." Filming would begin in a couple of weeks though she wasn't sure when that particular scene would be filmed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:06 pm

" Ok if thats what you think" He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:15 pm

A couple of weeks later filming had begun. Another couple of months after that it was time to film the big love scene. Maddison was dressed in short jeans that hugged her hips, as well as a sweaty, clinging tank top. The hot stuido lights shone down on her, making her body glisten from sweat. Her co-star was just stepping on set. Out with the director and filmers she could see Spencer. Sighing softly to herself, she hoped he would forgive her. Soon the director signaled for them to begin. Her costar grabbed her by her wrists and pressed her to his warm, hard body and smothered his hot lips over her own, soliciting a soft moan from her lips as she entangled her fingers in his hair and rubbed her one leg against his hip.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Spencer was crushing a pop can as he glared furiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:20 pm

His strong arms lifted her up against him and she gasped gently as he shoved her against the wall. Their lips broke apart and she breathed out huskily as he pressed hard kissed down her jaw bone and neck, giving her a cue to cry out loudly. His hand reached up and undid the pony tail her hair was in and he watched as her long black hair came cascading down to her shoulders, razzled and wild looking. Her co-star let out a groan and soon moved her to the bambo bench on set. He placed her in his lips, her back to his stomach and started to move his hands upward in her shirt until he was clutching her breasts and then started to kiss down her neck once more where he had left actual love bites.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Spencer left the set in a fit of rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:26 pm

The filming went on for a bit longer, though a couple of times they had to redo a fit parts. Maddison eventually left the set ravaged and with wild hair and tossled clothes. Grabbing one of the robes on set she sighed softly to herself when she noticed that Spencer wasn't there and then went to look for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Spencer was sitiing on a bench tryng to calm his anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:34 pm

"Spencer?" Maddison murmured, walking over towards him and then sitting down beside him. She wrapped her arms around her and pulled him to her body, hoping he would ignore the sweat and the smell of another man. "Why did you leave?" The scene itself was only two minutes or so, though filming took nearly an hour because of all of the cuts they had to do. She knew that it probably wasn't the ideal place for him to be, but she hadn't though it would be so bad that he would want to leave.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:28 pm

" just iratated." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Sighing softly, she gently wrapped her arms around his waist and then rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you." she whispered, gently kissing his cheek. She knew that it was one thing for him to watch another guy touching her like that, but she could only guess that it would be worse when it would later be on hundreds of theater screens, as well as downloaded by people online who would be watching it for reasons other than the acting.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:57 pm

"I love you too" he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 pm

She breathed in softly and gently kissed his neck, near where his neck met his shoulder. "I'll tell the studio that I'm uncomfortable with the nude scene." she whispered gently, nuzzling him, "And that I would like for it to be cut. They'll be annoyed with me but if I'm not comfortable with the scene they aren't legally allowed to show it in the movie."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:59 am

" You don't have to.... then that scene would be a waste of money and time....I don't like the idea of some over the top actor touching you....it just makes me feel like your body isn't sacred......its hard to describe...like......I'm not the only one allowed to touch it. I don't think you would like it if it was me in your situation... I don't even kiss the actress who plays bell. I always do it at an angle that makes it look like I am...." he sighed " Lighting makes it possible to fake that. she understands why and respects that. She feels the same way about there being a fine line between smut and romance, Romance on stage or screen is just that. Its fake... it should be done fakely. Romance between a man and woman or other gender choices should be sacred and reserved. Maybe I'm being a brat." he sighed shaking hsi head. " Or just really insecure.... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 34 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next