The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:54 pm

"You don't seem to be that much in the mood." she teased, tickling his chin with one of her fingers. "I think when we get home I'll just take a hot bath and curl up with a good book." Maddison carried on, knowing that Spencer would either completely go against what she was saying or play along with it and make her want him terribly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:14 pm

"you obviously haven;t felt my hardness" he took her hand and rubbed his groin on her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:17 pm

She gasped when he took her hand and blushed deeply when she felt a pulsing underneath her. "You're getting very bold...!" she chided, getting up from the seat. Her legs felt wobbly like jell-o, though she knew they needed to be careful. "We're out in the open right now. Anyone could walk in on us..." Though that did sound rather exciting.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:40 pm

" YOu say it like its a bad thing. " he grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:44 pm

"Isn't it?" Maddison asked, smoothing out her skirt. "It's something intimate. No one would want to have people walk in on them. We certainly aren't like that." Where they? She didn't want to be one of those super freaky couples but she was starting to wonder if they were just a vanilla couple. Shaking her head, she laughed. "Either way you need to get out of that costume and into your regular clothes."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 am

He loved to tease her. " You're adorable" he laughed as he pulled off the costume and stood semi nude before her with the slight bulge apparent. He pulled on his clothes " Ok lets go." he said chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 pm

"No shame!" she gasped, covering her eyes despite having seen him naked on various other occasions. Once he had finished dressing she sighed softly and looked back at him, shaking her head. "You aren't so cute." she told him, though it was obvious she was more flustered than angry. Taking his hand she took his hand and walked with him outside to get a taxi to the hotel where he was currently staying for the show.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 pm

" you'll tell me otherwise after you had your long draft from my cigarette" he winked and chuckled. Oh he was evil. They played tons of teasing game, it kept them guessing and it made sex more fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:26 pm

"Is that what people call it now?" she commented, laughing a bit. Once they reached his hotel she walked into the warm building and asked for room service to bring up dinner for them, fettucini alfredo with oysters on the side. Might as well play around with the aphrodisiacs if he wanted to be so physical. "What do you want for dessert?" she asked him, looking over the menu.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 pm

( EEWWWWWWWWW DX Oysters. Totally turn off!)

" Hmmm chocolate " he grinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:40 pm

(Oysters are a very potent aphrodisiac.)
"Is that all?" she asked, chuckling a bit. "I hardly think we can just order chocolate without getting funny looks from people." Maddison stated, though she knew he didn't care. Brushing some hair from her eyes, she looked down at the menu. "I guess we could get some chocolate, though I'm not sure how you want it." she said, looking up at him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 pm

"anything" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Maddison laughed and shook her head. Getting up she placed the menu in his hands. "For once you are going to pick something out. I'm going to go draw up a bath." Kissing his cheek she smiled and then left the lobby and went up in the elevator to get to his suite room. "Ahh," she commented, looking around at the beautiful, luxerious room and going over to check out the bathroom. "That tub could be a swimming pool!" she commented, starting to fill it with water.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Spencer chose something and went up to the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 pm

"Ahhh..." Maddison murmured, easing into the bathtub. She had filled the water with bubbles and was enjoying the warmth of the water. Her clothes for aftwards lay folded on a chair, though right then they were far from her mind. She knew that Spencer would be back eventually, though right then she was just enjoying the sensation of the warm water.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 am

Spencer chuckled as he went through her clothes and dressed himself has her. He wanted to get her to laugh. soon he walked through the bathroom door in high heals and a wig. He was pulling her off very well, oddly enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Maddison had just been lathering up a wash cloth when he came waltzing into the bathroom. Her first impression was merely that she was confused, wondering why her boyfriend was dressed in drag, especially in her clothes when he was bigger than her. "Are you... ok?" she asked, sitting up a bit in the tub. "Did you get into the mini bar? You know how I feel about drinking."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Spencer pouted " Noooo. I was doing an impersonation. you know different acting" he sighed pulling off the wig and walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Maddison sighed softly to herself and placed down the wash cloth. Getting out of the tub and drying herself off she wrapped the towel around herself and then walked out to see Spencer. "Where did you even get that wig?" she asked, sitting down on the bed and picking it up. She chuckled a bit and then looked back at him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

" Pawn shop" he said getting back into sweats and a hoodie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm

"Don't act like the little kicked puppy, please." Maddison pouted, taking his hand and gently kissing the palm. "I already find you irresistably adorable like 99% of the time. I need at least 1% to myself. If I always found you so cute we'd never get out of the bedroom." Chuckling, she then got up. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bath to get back to."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm

" I would not mind staying in bed all day but lets save that for some day we decide to have kids, if we do decide." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Maddison wrinkled his nose, seeing that he was being serious instead of just being light hearted like she had been going for. "Well... I'm going to finish that bath..." She laughed awkwardly and inched over to the bathroom, closing the door and then sighing. Sometimes things got like this when they were busy with their seperate jobs.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Spencer curled up in bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Heaven forbid he actually do something spontaneous and follow after her! Maddison sighed softly to herself and sunk down deep into the tub. Soon they would be returning back to his family's house. Not too long after that it would be their wedding and soon after they'd move into the mansion that she currentlly lived in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 33 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next