The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm

"Brad?" Renee asked, leaning against the laundry room door. "Are you finished getting dressed?" She was about ready to go to the kitchen to prepare the tea kettle. While a part of her thought that it was silly to wait in another room while he got dressed considering the fact that only hours ago his body had been hers, another more reasonable thought knew that it was out of courtesy to give him his privacy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:31 pm

" Yes" he said gently comming out.;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:35 pm

She smiled. "I'm glad that the clothes fit. I didn't want you to get sick." Yawning softly and brushing some of her hair from her eyes, she then lead him to the kitchen. The house was quiet and she realized that her parents weren't home. Shrugging her shoulders she walked over to the stove and picked up the tea kettle and went to the sink to fill it with water. "Do you want something to eat?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:40 pm

" No thank you." he said gently. The first step was starting to kick in. No appitite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Renee raised a brow at this and sighed. Placing the kettle on the stove she turned on the heat and then walked over to the kitchen table and looked down at him from where he was sitting. "Why won't you let me take care of you?" She still felt the overwhelming need to take care of him, though she wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 pm

" Now you want to take care of me. Renee, I need to know what you feel. I'm sorry I'm a monster.....hours ago you told me you loved me. Was that a lie? Or do you take it back because I have a tail?" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Renee sighed. "All I want to do is make you something to eat. I appreciate that you walked me home in the rain when you didn't have to. It's my way of saying thank you. Is that so wrong?" She didn't know how to answer his quest. It was true that only hours ago they had been one and she had whispered into his ear that she loved him and she had loved him and given him all of what she was emotionally, physically and spiritually. But what did she feel now?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:40 pm

" Renee.....when i said I loved you, I meant it. I don't care if you reject me and leave me here to die. I will still love you anyways. That is what being a mate means. Loving each other no matter what." He said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:17 am

She looked at him softly with her ocean blue eyes. "Then I guess I'm not really your mate." Renee answered him. Her voice wasn't mean, nor was it sad. It was stale almost, matter of fact. Her eyes looked into his for a little longer before turning around and going back to the kettle which had started to squeal. Turning off the stove and then retrieving two mugs and the hot chocolate mix, she began to prepare something warm for the both of them to drink.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Tears started to weld up in his eyes. He walked away and went to the door. He had been sentanced to death. He breathed in deeply and let out a shakey breath. He walked out crying. He felt his whole world come crashing down. He looked around and started walking away. He had to find a place to die. He felt his heart was hurting him and it was getting hard to breath. His throat began to hurt and tears kept coming down. He sobbed harder clutching his heart. He thought of his parents and his sister. He told them he was sorry for following his heart. He gulped some air to keep going. His vison was starting to become blurred. He layed down beside a tree and took his class ring off and kissed the gem and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 pm

A half an hour later Renee got up and changed the wet cloth on his forehead. After he had walked out of her house she had followed him and had gotten him to at come back into the house with her- it had not been easy. He was very heavy mostly because he was not putting any effort into walking or even moving and was practically letting her drag him. "Brad," she murmured, shaking her head. Why did he have to act like this? His class ring was on her night table and she had tucked him underneath the blankets of her bed. With her she had a large bowl of water for the cloth on his head, a thermometer to take his temperature and several other things (including the cup of hot chocolate she had been preparing when he had left. Renee looked down at him softly and sighed. He really looked like he was dying.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Brad was loosing the will to live. His heart was broken, he had been rejected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Renee stayed by his side and held his hand. His hands felt clammy which worried her because usually his whole body had felt so warm. Brushing some hair out of her eyes she slowly moved down the covers and retsed her hands on his stomach. From underneath the shirt he was sweaty, yet he felt so cold. Carefully tugging up his shirt she rested her head against his chest. A heart beat. A very weak hard beat. He really was dying. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. Despite this, a tear rolled down her cheek. One and then another.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

He was slowing his heart down and shutting down his body. Within an hour he would be dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 pm

A few more salty tears rolled down her cheeks and she tried to get a hold of herself. What would she achieve by crying? He was dying and it was her felt! Her head was still rested against his chest, though she could hardly hear his faint heartbeat. Brad... Her body shook as she tried, though she tried to stop herself. He was dying because of her, she was his murderer. Was was she crying for him? She had broken his heart so thoughtlessly and now she was crying for him so hard.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Brad breathed in slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:39 pm

She looked up, having felt his sudden intake of air. "Brad?" she murmured softly, looking up. She wiped at her eye with the back of her hand and looked over at him. A shaky sigh passed her lips and she moved from the chair to the bed. She laid beside him and then turned on her side and leaned up to look at his face. Her hand rested against his forehead to check his temperature. "Are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Brad haddn't awoke. He was slowly fading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:59 pm

"Brad..." her eyes were starting to tear up again. "S-stop it!" she finally cried, resting her hands on his shoulders and shaking him. "Stop it! For the love of God, stop it! You're not going to die!" Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she said this. "Stop it!" Her body was shaking and she cried loudly as she continued to shake him. "Wake up! Wake up..." She stopped and buried her face against his chest and cried loudly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Brad was slowly starting to shut down. 5 mins till he would be dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:05 pm

"Brad, please..." she cried, holding him close. "Ple-ease..." she hiccupped as the tears rolled down her cheeks. "Wake up... I'm begging you..." Her own heart felt very heavy and it hurt her though she could not understand why. "Oh, God, Brad..." She didn't want him to die! "Brad.." she shook as she cried. "Don't leave me..." Her heart ached. ".. I-I love you..." She cried softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Brad took another small breath of air then stopped breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 pm

A startled gasp passed her lips as she heard the last breath pass his lips. "B-brad..." she gasped, her voice shaking. Her eyes were wide and she stared at him with red eyes and tear streaked cheeks. "Brad..." Renee trembled. She wouldn't let him die. Placing him down flat on the bed she took a breath and opened his mouth with her hands. Placing her mouth on his she began to frantically perform CPR.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 pm

He coughed and gasped when she began to preform CPR. "R-R-REnee" he said weakly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 pm

"Brad!" she cried, throwing her arms around him and pressing him against her body. "Oh, Brad!" Tears had begun to stream down her cheeks once more and she kissed him repeatedly on his forehead, his cheeks and basically all over. "Oh, Brad, oh Brad!" She was feeling pretty affectionate and vulnerable. She cried softly and rested her head in the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next