The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Maddison sighed and gently held his hand in her own. "It makes sense." she said quietly after a few minutes, running her thumb along the pam of his hand. "I wouldn't like it very much at all seeing another woman kiss you on stage. If they were to do anymore I'd probably cut their hands off." She sighed, "I know that it doesn't seem like there is a difference between romancne on stage or on screen and maybe there isn't."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:29 pm

" People watch both and are entertained by both." he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm

"There's still a difference. There has to be." Sighing softly to herself, she brushed some hair from her eyes. "People... they don't like half A crap. They want the real deal. As if they are so important that they deserve to see it being done with full effort." Shaking her head, she got up and kissed the top of his head. "I need to get back on the set. We're just going to be going over one last scene and then we can go out to lunch."

(Post in the Booze rp, pwease? T___T)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:38 pm

The moon came down to the earth in soothing rays of ivory, washing over the grass and the concrete. A gentle wind blew through the trees, setting off a wind chime hanging on the front porch. It was early spring and still a bit cold, her breath coming out in a vapor. Her hands cupped around a warm cup of tea as she sat back on the porch swing and stared up at the sky. Things had been so cold lately and not necessarily with just the weather. She had been sitting there for an hour or so, just thinking. A small, salty tear rolled down her cheek as she took in a shaky breath. It was so hard on her- it was hard on everyone.

Her body still burned for him- for his lips, for his touch. It had been so long since she had last been with him, really been with him. Placing down her cup of tea she closed her eyes as another tear rolled down her cheek and sighed softly to herself. It was true that marriages went through a rough patch, but surely this was hell. "I'm sorry." she whispered softly, opening her eyes and staring up at the moon. "I wish that I could fix things. I try and try but it's never enough." Cupping her hand over her mouth she stifled a pitiful sob and bit down on her lip, nearly causing herself to bleed.

The wind took pity on her and gently tousled her glossy red hair, as if to apologize for the past several months. Breathing in, Kimberly wiped the tears from her eyes and picked up her cup of coffee. It was time to go to bed and despite being tempted she knew better than to sleep outside on the porch swing.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 am

( What is going on here.?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:08 am

(I think it's actually pretty obvious. Marital problems.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:14 am

( I was just asking.)

Damien sighed gently. He started to make some coffee. It had been a rough night sleeping and he still felt the vodka lodged in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 am

(I'm sorry if that sounded snappy. And I like the Bon Jovi reference :] )
Kimberly walked quietly into the kitchen, reluctant but also stubborn, not wanting it to be that because of their problems she was going to avoid rooms in her own house. Stepping passed him she opened the refrigerator and took out an apple. Once again she ignored him, going to the sink and washing it. How had they gotten here? She didn't know but right then she was too afraid to address it. Sighing softly, she muttered "good morning" and then left him with his coffee.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:32 am

( What is going to be their problem? )

Damien sighed gently. Why did it have to be this way. The had been married for several years and had 3 kids together...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 am

(Just one of those rough, sexless patches in a marriage.)

Something had just happened one day. For the most part they had enjoyed one anothers company but once they got to the bedroom things got awkward and just didn't get better from there. Kimberly had spent several nights sleeping on the couch and on the porch swing outside, being scolded for the latter because it wasn't safe.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:42 am

( Ah ok. They need a little spice in the bedroom.)

Damien just hadn't felt sexual. Before whenever she tried to get him in the mood, be it a nice curvy dress or sensual petting he just didn't respond to it like he used to. And that led to a huge fight on how she does all these thigns for him and he couldn't even give her sex and that led to how he didn't find her attractive anymore and how he was getting tired of her. Of course Damien didn't think that at all! He loved Kim with all his heart and he was very attracted to his wife. He just was having a hard time getting arroused and his man part up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 am

Lately it didn't just seem like sex. He just acted differently around her. Is that what happened when a couple ceased to have sex? Their partner just completely lost their appeal? Sighing softly to herself to cut up her apple into slices and ate them quietly as she flipped through the channels. Nothing worth watching of course.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 am

Damien really wanted to fix the problem. What could he do to light the flame again. He looked through a magazine for ideas. Sometimes women's magizines were helpful as to what women wanted. He couldn't go to his mom about this. This was kinda really personal. " Kimmy.. I'm trying my hardest... " he murmered scanning the pages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 pm

Kim sighed softly to herself as she sat in the old porch swing, apple in hand. As she stared up at the wispy white clouds she closed her eyes and thought back to when they had been younger. They had gone through so much together that she knew in the end that they would never be truly apart. Couples went through patches like this and her moping about it didn't fix things. Placing the apple down she placed her head in her hands and sighed. He was worth it in the end, for her to try and fix things. Getting up from the swing, she left to plan for a night for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:10 am

" hmm.... well..... maybe I could serenade her. I think she'd like that" he murmured to himself. He ran a hand through his hair. He knew he could be a pain in the ass, stubborn, and a bit of a narcissist. Well the last part was lost years ago when he realized that his beauty was nothing compared to the ugliness inside of him. He fell in love with Kim and she helped him melt his ugliness away. They got married young and had their first child young. he sighed as he took out his wallet and looked at their wedding picture and then the pictures of their kids they had together. He decided he was going to try harder. He wasn't going to let Kim go that easy. He stood up and prepared something for them tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

The night soon came upon them, a bit faster than Kimberly was comfortable with yet at the same time she knew that time wanted for no one. Brushing back some of her fiery red locks, she pulled her hair up into a pony tail, keeping her hair from her face. She was dressed prettily, yet at the same time very modest. Walking out of the bedroom, she looked for Damien.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 am

Damien was dressed up in nice pants and a striped button down shirt. He had gotten chocolates and roses. He went to look for Kim and almost ran into her. " Kim" he said gently. " Hey.... these are for you"he smiled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:45 pm

She smiled softly at him as he placed the roses in her arms; He had been thinking about her. It was odd how what had used to be so common before filled her with so much joy right then. "Thank you." she whispered softly, bringing the soft, red buds to her nose and breathing in. Such a beautiful perfume! Looking him over she saw how he was dressed up like she was and blushed. Had they both been thinking the same thing?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:35 am

Damien was enjoying her outfit very much. " I think we were thinking the same thing, Kimmy." He smiled brightly his eyes seemed to dance. " I'm not going to let you go that easy." he said gently. " I love you way too much to do that. " he confessed to her. " Aside from the seriousness, I really like your outfit. Its really beautiful on you." he smiled admiring it. " Not too revealing but yet gives you all the essentials that tells me you're a very romantic woman." he smiled gently. " Of course I already know that without the dress. Anyways, our night awaits my lady" he offered his arm. " I am sure you have plans too and I have plans. Let us romance each other away on to a blissful paradise." he said his voice velvet like and smooth. Damien was trying his hardest to bring romance back into their relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Kimberly blushed as he commented on the outfit she was wearing, which was a soft, cream colored dress with a ribbon around the waist. Very modest and yet also very entrancing- a very nice late spring dress. Looking up at him she smiled and nodded her head, "I wouldn't spend my night any other way with you." she murmured, gently taking his hand and leaning in to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 am

" Would you like to go first with your plans" Damien smiled as he leaned down and kissed her cheek back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Kimberly smiled and then nodded her head. "Alright, though I'm not sure how you didn't notice it." she said, taking his hand and walking with him outside to the back porch. A candlelit dinner awaited them, soft piano music playing in the background. "I've been preparing this for the better part of the afternoon and luckily you stayed out of the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 am

" Thats because I was out preparing something of my own. after this what would you say on a romantic boat ride under the full moon? I rented a row boat for us to use, I thought a little alone time on the lake would be nice." he smiled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Now how did I not notice him doing that? she thought to herself. Shrugging it off she smiled and nodded her head, "I would like that very much." she said, walking over to the table and then taking a seat with him at the table. The first course was angel hair pasta with tender chicken breast and an Italian brand of white wine. Kimberly chuckled as she clinked glasses with him, the night going off quite well.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:07 am

Damien cut into his chicken carefully. She was using the good china that they got from their wedding as a present. he didn't want to chip or scatch it. It was the only really fancy set they had. He looked up " Its great, Kimmy. I can tell you worked hard on this. I love it." he said. He wanted the night to go perfectly for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 35 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next