The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 pm

It had been a lot to take in all at once, first seeing her little boy have his heartbroken and then have to see him as some sort of sexual deviant by having an affair with a girl who was hardly out of high school. "It's alright, Emmett." she said softly, gently brushing back some of his hair. Despite everything he was still her son and she loved him very much.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

" I'm sorry for everything....I let my emotions get the better of me" He said hugging her tightly. He didn't want to stop loving Jo and he didn't want to be away from his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:43 pm

"I understand what it's like to be young and in love." The problem with that was similarly to her son she had at first put all of her love into someone who in the end only hurt her very badly. "First I had to see you heartbroken and then diving head first into a relationship with a young teen girl. I didn't want you getting into any trouble just because you were hurt by some stupid girl who couldn't see what was right infront of her."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:47 pm

" but Jo isn't like the other girl. She cares alot about me." he said gently. " Age doesn't matter when ti comes to love does it?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:45 pm

"Sometimes it is." she said frowning. "Especially when she isn't of legal age to be dating someone who is mucher older than her." Lizzie sighed, knowing that he was going to be stubborn about this. I don't think it's wrong that I'm so worried about you and what will happen to you in the future." she reasoned, hugging her son softly.

Maddie sighed as she paged through the design catolog, trying to pick out a good wallpaper. Since she would be married to Spencer soon they would be sharing her room and she knew it couldn't be all girly like it currently was. With this being said it was hard putting together a little lover's nest for the two of them. It seemed lately that all Spencer needed was a bed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Spencer was laying upside down his head over the bed's edge, " just something not pink. Anything other then that. And can't we just share a bed? " he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:54 pm

"This room looks like a teenagers room, not a room shared between a married couple." she protested, looking over different wallpapers and carpet designs. "If I don't find a room that i am happy with then I just don't think I'll have the energy in me to put any sort of bed to good use." she answered, knowing it would get him to help.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Spencer grunted as he got up and grabbed his laptop and searched google for some room ideas. " Baby rooms are easier to find then married couples rooms" he grunted leaning back on her pillows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Maddison sighed and then laid down beside him and looked over at the rooms. "I just want something nice so that this room feels like our room, you know?" Brushing some hair from her eyes, she sighed and then closed her eyes. She was happy to be marrying Spencer (and that they were together on Broadway) but she didn't feel like things between them were equal.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm

" Yeah I understand." He nodded. " hmm how about light blue walls and baige carpeting. Then palm wood dressers and bed. " he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

"Hmm. I suppose that would be alright." she mumbled, a bit annoyed that he was able to come up with a room idea so quickly. "I suppose now I might have some energy to put a bed into some good use." she chuckled, resting her head on his chest. 'What do you have to say to that?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:13 pm

" by good use I hope you mean energy for some good marriage sex" Spencer grinned running his hands up her shirt playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Maddison laughed softly, "Well we aren't married yet so it wouldn't really be marriage sex." she teased, breathing in a bit shakily when he ran his hands up her sides, underneath her shirt. "But I'm sure we can work something out where the both of us are happy and can burn some energy." She said, winking and then kissing him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:20 pm

" Sex is healthy for couples. So just think of sex as the perfect ice cream parfait that just burns calories instead of gaining them" Spencer grinned pulling off her shirt. His lips caressed her skin like a silk shirt. He skilly fully teased her covered breasts with his hand gently squeazing the round cloud of femininity. He could already feel his body begin the process of arrousal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:23 pm

She breathed in as he pulled off her shirt and then groaned softly as she felt his lips moving down her stomach and abdomen. As his hands started to reach up and tease her breasts she let out a loud cry, already starting to feel an adrenaline rush racing through her viens, setting her whole body aflame. "Oooh...."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Spencer knew how to work her body. he knew which buttons to press at the right times. Foreplay was important. He always liked it when her arousal start making her talk to him in need, it only added to his arousal. One phrase that seemed to really mentally jack up his desire to have sex with her was the phrase " I'm so wet I want you in me". He kissed her hips and gave them love bites. He pulled off his shirt revieling his lean torso. His hands unclipped her bra and threw it to the side as his lips sucked on her right breast's nipple. He flickered his tongue over her the nipple and he sucked on it till it was a swollown hard bead. he moved to the next nipple though he took his time torturing the nipple. his other hand was caraessng the other breast he had worked on. He could feel his manhood start to hardern in his jeans. He always hated being horny with jeans on. the jeans always compressed his bulge and it hurt his manhood because it was trying to harden for sex. Spencer lapped and licked down her body once the nipple was tight and peachy looking. His waist came to hers as he started to rub his already bulging crotch on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 pm

They had only been active for the past few months though already Spencer had seemed to pick up on the art of love making. As he ran his hands over her silky smooth body she let out shaky breaths, her back arching forwards to his touch. When he unclipped her bra she breathed in and awaited his teasing touch. "A-aah!" she cried out, her eyes widening as she felt his lips upon her breast. "S-spencer..." she groaned, rubbing her hips against him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Spencer groaned gently, "mmmm" he rubbed back on her grunting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Maddison grunted softly, her hands gripping on to his shoulders as he continued to move on her, making her body feel as if it were jello. "Oooh, Spencer..." she groaned once more, kissing him deeply on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Spencer's toes curled as he unbuttoned his jeans and started to rub on her fast nonstop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Maddison groaned underneath him, enjoying the feel of his body. Their love life wasn't stale but it wasn't exactly ablaze either, mostly due to their current jobs on Broadway. As they moved together she felt closer to him and it relaxed her. She kissed him softly, gentle mewling in pleasure as their bodies entwined together.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:36 pm

" I need you" he groaned in her ear as his hand caressed her inner thighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm

"I'm all yours..." Maddison cried out softly, her back arching upward in pleasure. They needed to find a comfort in one another that they would never find with any other person. "I am yours and you are mine." she whispered, gently kissing him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 pm

( Hm?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 31 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next