The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 pm

He was being incredibly disrepectful to his mother and coldhearted towards the rest of his family who hadn't done anything to him. As Emmett was packing up Josephina slowly slipped away and with a heavy heart went to see his mother. The madness needed to stop. She didn't like being what was seperating Emmett from his mother; Josephina knew that deep down he missed her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 am

Emmett love Jose. He wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Jo took a deep breath as she walked down the wooden staircase. She knew that she wasn't his mother's favorite person and that she should stay on her toes. As she walked towards the kitchen she could hear a soft humming, with an occasional few lyrics being sung. "Um, excuse me." she whispered, stepping into the kitchen. "My name is Josephina. You're Emmett's mom?" she asked, though she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Emmett was busy packing old drumsticks and tearing down posters he had on the walls of the music room. the corners of the posters were still stuck on the walls. He pulled off a dart board and pressed it into his suitcase and finally with much effort closed it and locked it. He looked around. All he left was those posters corners, bed frame, matress, dresser, and the rug on the floor. There was an old sock that he forgot that was on the rug. It had a huge hole in the toe region. He carried his stuff downstairs and threw it into the truck with his drum stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Lizzy turned around to see a petite blonde girl with shy blue eyes with an uncertainty in them that seemed familiar though they could not place it. "Yes, I am Emmett's mother." she answered coolly, still examining the girl. Already she had known that this was Emmett's mate. It wasn't that she didn't approve of the girl, it was that she was worried that Emmett would go to jail for statuatory rape since the girl was so young.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Emmett figured if he could hide his vampireness he could hide his relationship with Jo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Was that fair to Jo? To not be able to show him off to her friends or go to school dances with him? Lizzy sighed softly and offered Jo a cup of tea which the girl quietly accepted. "It is very nice to meet you, Jo." Lizzy muttered quietly, which she meant because despite everything she did not hold Jo in contempt. It was not the poor girl's fault that Emmett had taken a leave of his manners.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Emmett couldn't get into trouble if he had the consent of her parents. But what would they think of him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Jo had worked very hard to never allow her parents to come in to contact with Emmett. She came from a shallow, pompous family who were very quick to look down on people below their social rank. When she had been 10 years old her elder brother Klaus had been dissowned by the family when he had fallen in love with a girl well below the social status. He had left the family for the girl but sadly was then swiftly left by the girl who only wanted him for his money. While Klaus had a good body build he had a long scar on his right cheek from when one of the glass doors had broken and a large shard had scrached up his face. Deep down Jo knew that her brother was very self conscious about his scar.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Emmett Just needed guidance. Unfortnuatly, his step father and him weren't close to begin with. The only one that could possibly help guid him in this confusing time would be his father marcus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Lizzy and Jo talked quietly for a few minutes managing to create a brief truce. It wasn't that Lizzy hated Jo it was just that, as stated before, she was worried about Emmett and what would happen to them. Sighing gently she brushed some of her hair from her eyes and watched as Jo left, probably to help Emmett with his packing. God forbid her son say anything to her. Shaking her head, she grabbed her newspaper and left to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Ryan was getting dressed in thier bed room. " Whats wrong, hun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 pm

"Nothing." Lizzy answered after a few minutes. She was boredly picking through the paper even though she hated it and only read it for the sudoku and crossword problems. Downstairs she could hear the front door open and close and knew that Emmett had left. Shaking her head, she trembled a bit before balling up the newspaper and throwing it across the room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Ryan came to her and rubbed her shoulder " you and Emmett are so stuborn. And so alike. Neither wants to admit they're wrong." he said. " go get our boy back home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Lizzy lookekd over at Ryan as he came over to her and sighed. "But I'm not wrong. He could seriously go to jail for dating a minor. Am I the only one who cares about that?" What was so wrong about worrying about her son going to jail where he most certainly did not belong? When he prompted her to bring their boy back home she sighed. "He isn't a boy anymore. He's made that very clear." Their son was in college now and had gotten himself a mate. He didn't want to be apart of their family anymore.

(How old is Emmett again? I want to say 19?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:49 pm

( yeah)

" Lizzy, you know you two are two peas in a pod." Ryan said rubbing her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

"Well that pea left the pod." she sighed and cuddled into Ryan. Despite Ryan being much quieter and nonagressive than Lizzy was he was still her rock and kept her afloat when it seemed impossible. While she had been able to at least maintain a friendship with Marcus she would fullheartedly admit that atleast in the last year or two of their relationship he had done nothing to support her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 am

Ryan kissed her and rubbed her shoulders. " You two are so stubborn" he said gently. " He's your first born son...there will be that bond that none of the others will share with you. You know that. He's your first baby. C'mon just go to him. give him a hug at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 am

Lizzy sighed and shook her head. "I would like to but he's already left." She had heard him close the front door and then a car driving off into the distance. "I know he must be staying with that girlfriend of his, though I'm not sure where she lives." And if Emmett wasn't living with Jo then it would be even harder to find him, especially when he didn't want to be found.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 am

Ryan sighed softly and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 am

Lizzy closed her eyes and breathed in. She tried to act like she was strong and in control but it always seemed like that sort of power was slipping away from her. In the end she was very much frightened and was hurt just as easily as anyone else could be. Breathing in she pulled Ryan in close to her, needing him more than she had ever needed anyone else.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm

He held her and cuddled her. " its ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 pm

"I do miss him," she admitted quietly, as if it were some big secret. "But he's moved on and he's staying moved on and he just doesn't want anything to do with his bossy old mother." Lizzy sounded very defeated as she said this and it really did make you pity her in the end. "Why don't kids listen anymore? What's so hard about listening?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 pm

" Hunny you and him are so alike. You should go to him and bring him home." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:11 pm

"He doesn't want to see me," Lizzy whispered quietly, the words stinging her tongue. "He left without even saying goodbye." Lizzy was hurt by this, though she was being a bit stubborn, sort of like when her bond with Damien had been strained and she'd treated him with hostility for close to three years straight due to his lousy choices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next