The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:18 pm

He closed his eyes holding onto her pant leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 pm

After a few minutes she finally spoke. "I promised a friend of mine a date." She would feel really bad if she just blew Eddie off. One date wouldn't hurt her or Andrew, would it? Sighing softly and brushing some hair from her eyes, she looked down at Andrew thoughtfully. "It's really going to be more of a friendly trip to the movies, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:33 pm

" He better not try anything. " he frowned deeply. " If he pulls anything...." He snapped a twing in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Lena shook her head but smiled despite herself. "Eddie is my friend." she said softly, kissing Andrew's cheek. "He would never do anything to upset me or hurt me. There isn't anything to be worried about. If I tell him that I'm not interested in him like that I'm sure that he'll understand." She was doing her best to be reassuring and empathetic towards her boyfriend, though she wished he had more faith in her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:06 pm

" Its not that I don't trust you. I do. I don't trust him!" he potued
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Lena didn't want to fit with Andrew but felt that it was only fair towards Eddie that she speak up in his defense. "What in the world did Eddie do to make you think that he was untrustworthy? With a soft laugh she laid back down and shook her head. It seemed ironic that the girl who'd had trust issues for the past two years was the one telling someone to give people a chance.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:46 am

" Because I know how guys are. They get emotional and go over the edge." he said sulkidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 pm

"What makes boys so emotional?" Lena asked, smiling softly. It seemed funny that guys were emotional when they were always complaining about girls being overly emotional and looking too deeply into things. Breathing in softly she brushed some hair out of her eyes and cuddeled into him. "It's just a date between friends. There's nothing to be afraid of."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:47 pm

" I still don't have a good feeling" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 pm

"Well," she decided to humor him. "I am a werewolf. So if something happens," Lena grinned, "I'll be able to take care of myself." It seemed odd that she had more faith in people than he did. "Did that help you a little bit?" she asked softly. The sun above them was starting to sink and the sky was becoming a soft pink. How long had they been there?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 pm

" you better" He pouted at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 pm

A yawn passed her lips. "You know, you're acting an awful lot like Edward Cullen," she commented, "And incase you don't remember, I hated Twilight." She was teasing him, although she was a bit annoyed with him acting so sulky. It was just a movie. It wasn't like by agreeing to going to a movie you were also agreeing to making out and sex.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:13 am

" Well I'm sorry. I'll just go get you a frozen sparkling dildo to take my place" he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 pm

"First off, ew." She raised a brow at him and shook her head. "What kind of girl do you think I am? And second, let's not go there." She didn't want to fight with Andrew! She loved him and he had admitted that he loved her. The time was precious and most certainly was not meant to be used to talk about sparkeling dildos. "Why don't we go somewhere to grab a bite to eat?"

(You remembered :') )
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 pm

( Of course I did. I remember most of our convos X3 )

" Alright. Where you wanna go to" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Shrugging her shoulders she yawned and sat up. "Why not that burger place nearby? We used to go all of the time." Getting up and taking his hand she walked down the hill with him and nearly tripped. "Why is it so difficult to walk down hill?" she asked softly, blowing some of her hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:09 pm

" I dunno, the slope?" he asked as he tripped over himself and knocked into her and grabbed onto her to catch himself from falling but he ended up taking her down the hill with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 pm

(The Lion King, much?)
"Still..." She pouted. As they continued down the hill she gasped when she felt her feet fall from underneath her. Her face made impact with the cool grass and a weak groan passed her lips. "What in the..." she blinked and looked over into his eyes. A blush crept on to her cheeks and she smiled at him, "Geez, I love you too but let's wait until we get home where there is a bed." she teased.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 pm

( Oh BAH x3 )

" I agree" he grinned and leaned up and nipped her neck. " Sexy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:03 pm

"No hickeys...!" she whined, though there was an obvious smile on her face. "I really don't want to go to the burger joint looking like a leopard!" Though Lena was pretty sure that the last thing that was on his mind had anything to do with getting something to eat. "Hmm?" she murmured, starting to try and get up. "You're dead if I have grass stains."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 pm

" Aw you don't wanna kill me" he grinned. " I'm better in bed alive " he winked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Lena blushed. Don't I know it. she thought to herself, hoping that the blush on her cheeks wasn't too evident. "... Do you still want to eat? Or do you just want to go home..." she whispered, though she was fairly sure she already knew the answer. Personally, she was hungry, though it wasn't for any burger. She looked at him with shy eyes and smiled.

Last edited by EpicFaerietale on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 pm

"I don't know hmmm" he grinned pretending to think about it. hopeing it would tease her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:37 pm

She blushed and leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "At home I have some fresh strawberries and whipped cream." Looking down from him, her cheeks flushed dark red. "If you're hungry, then you can have me." Lena added, implying that he could eat the strawberries and whipped cream off of her. "How does that sound to you?"

(Hmm... isn't that a fantasy of yours??)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:39 pm

He blushed, " that sounds really good" he said shyly.

( V////V ngh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 24 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next